Author Topic: Restore my faith in humanity please BLM  (Read 11026 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Restore my faith in humanity please BLM
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2020, 11:05:35 am »
nobody tell phailur that jim crow laws still existed 65 years ago.
wow janne u r god
Imagine being that low of a human being that the only thing you truly enjoy when you turn on your computer is being a dick to others. I took the time to explain why the descriptions were the way they were, yet you couldn't prevent yourself from attempting at trashtalking it, probably because you truly have nothing better to do in your life.

Your overall contribution on this forum seems to be a constant uphill struggle against stupidity, anger and envy. I honestly pity you.

Phailur

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2020, 11:08:55 am »
Spoiler
wow janne u r god
Imagine being that low of a human being that the only thing you truly enjoy when you turn on your computer is being a dick to others. I took the time to explain why the descriptions were the way they were, yet you couldn't prevent yourself from attempting at trashtalking it, probably because you truly have nothing better to do in your life.

Your overall contribution on this forum seems to be a constant uphill struggle against stupidity, anger and envy. I honestly pity you.
[close]
:-*

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2020, 02:47:53 pm »
above all i advocate for self-absorbed north-american countries not meddling with what clearly is none of their business

secondly the aim of the LGBTQRZAFHDG2X-i'll-let-u-guys-complete-the-scrabble movements isnt to grant equal rights to those theyre defending, its to give more rights than that of the average citizen since its also supposed to deprive him from several of his rights. so in fact passing this anti-LGBT legislation is in a sense more equalitarianistically driven than anything the US has ever done in that regard
lol what rights were taken away from you

are we fighting for equal rights or for more rights for blacks, women, transgender, etc?

wait, everyone already has equal rights

so were just going to act like half of eastern europe doesn't pass heavily anti lgbt legislation hidden behind the veil of religion?
The people of russia elect their leaders yes.

i hope your being sarcastic but tbh idk anymore
thats what the italics are for.

now for the americans:

Just because in america you feel bad because slaves in america where black it doesnt translate into an all encompassing theory of human psychology. Some people are racist, some arent. My grandmother was a slave-servant for a german family during WW2. Many Polaks were deported to siberia and forced into slave labour. boohoo black slaves waaa. It seems like you are those kinds of people who are on the less racist side, but remember there always will be those who are racist. Every human on earth has a reaction of caution to other people who look and act weird to them - perhaps its a useful trait to have, same as when you encounter a wild animal you dont just go straight at it.
American social movements aren’t happening because of slavery dude

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2020, 04:36:24 pm »
Spoiler
wow janne u r god

[close]
:-*

I want to say this was a jock but I'm not so sure  ???

Offline saf

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Saf le kka carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: saf
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2020, 08:56:20 pm »
do u guy like gay ppl?

I will throw up in your fucking mouth you albanian whore. Then ram it down with a plunger until it goes so deep I pull out your fucking intestines, then i'll make a clothes line out of it and hang your fucking kids

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2020, 09:07:49 pm »
do u guy like gay ppl?

Only if they are french

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2020, 10:15:23 pm »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2020, 12:52:48 am »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2020, 01:02:49 am »
above all i advocate for self-absorbed north-american countries not meddling with what clearly is none of their business

secondly the aim of the LGBTQRZAFHDG2X-i'll-let-u-guys-complete-the-scrabble movements isnt to grant equal rights to those theyre defending, its to give more rights than that of the average citizen since its also supposed to deprive him from several of his rights. so in fact passing this anti-LGBT legislation is in a sense more equalitarianistically driven than anything the US has ever done in that regard

wat

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2020, 01:30:46 am »

attempting to pass laws forcing me to refer to trans-LGBTQblablabla people exclusively by their pathetic fanciful made-up pronouns under threat of being fined violates my right to freedom of speech - which includes my right to call anyone by whatever the fuck i want to with the only exceptions of what encompasses "hate speech" and "inducing clear and present danger to people" - to the benefit of someone else, namely trans-LGBT people, and is literally unconstitutional

u knw my dude i guess there's been some legitimate laws prohibiting people from refering to a certain group by using certains slurs (e.g FUCKING NIGGER COON), but prohibiting people from refering to a group by ANYTHING ELSE than their imaginary pronouns, thats got to be a fucking first in human history

what a time to be alive
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 01:33:16 am by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2020, 02:38:55 am »

attempting to pass laws forcing me to refer to trans-LGBTQblablabla people exclusively by their pathetic fanciful made-up pronouns under threat of being fined violates my right to freedom of speech - which includes my right to call anyone by whatever the fuck i want to with the only exceptions of what encompasses "hate speech" and "inducing clear and present danger to people" - to the benefit of someone else, namely trans-LGBT people, and is literally unconstitutional

u knw my dude i guess there's been some legitimate laws prohibiting people from refering to a certain group by using certains slurs (e.g FUCKING NIGGER COON), but prohibiting people from refering to a group by ANYTHING ELSE than their imaginary pronouns, thats got to be a fucking first in human history

what a time to be alive

Who tf is forcing you to call anyone anything, you can call others gay if you want to or not but that's besides the point, in professional settings you have to respect them and just because you can't go around calling them slurs doesn't mean that your rights are being violated.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2020, 02:48:58 am »
i like how dayboul complains about "main stream brain washing" but clearly he's been watching a bit too much jordan peterson

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2020, 02:56:26 am »
i like how dayboul complains about "main stream brain washing" but clearly he's been watching a bit too much jordan peterson

It's the equivalent of Tucker Carlson yelling at the mainstream media when he has one of the most popular shows on the most watched news channel in America.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2020, 11:24:59 am »
Spoiler

what a time to be alive

Who tf is forcing you to call anyone anything, you can call others gay if you want to or not but that's besides the point, in professional settings you have to respect them and just because you can't go around calling them slurs doesn't mean that your rights are being violated.
[close]
wtf read the whole post before answering?
actually i think you did but, as a result of being part of the notoriously self-centered american people you're just oblivious to it since this didnt happen in your country

the irony, in my experience people labeling someone as either against or in favour of peterson solely based on their position regarding trans-LGBT issues are usually the ones who watch him the most :-X i dont like him but i can admit when someone i dont like is right, evidently a concept ur unfamiliar with
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2020, 11:44:49 am »
you know transgenderism is included in the lbgT?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say in your first part of the message. People who talk about Peterson's views watch him the most? I'm pretty sure his followers watch him the most.

Don't say what I'm saying is ironic when you don't even know how much I watch Peterson's videos. The irony is you parroting his arguments, while complaining about mainstream "brainwashing"