Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 139822 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Canada put up more of a fight than Mexico kek.
Spoiler
[close]
Put som respec on canada

the worlds greatest power and its little bitches go against the underdog that they already lost to! and they lose again!. tisk, tisk, smh canadians.
anyways fake news british soldiers burnt it down, it was revenge for americans INVADING canada.

So much cringe in this post lol.

Oatmeal

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Put som respec on canada

the worlds greatest power and its little bitches go against the underdog that they already lost to! and they lose again!. tisk, tisk, smh canadians.
anyways fake news british soldiers burnt it down, it was revenge for americans INVADING canada.
[close]
This one is a real head scratcher purplish

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Put som respec on canada

[close]
This one is a real head scratcher purplish
I think he's on the illegal drugs again
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Lawbringer

Rip maple through that groupfight for us :(

Gg tho

GG

Yeah 3e you have to step up ur bandwagon 😤😤😤👎👎☠️

A non bandwagon reg that only plays the game once a week had to THROW so you wouldn't harm yourselves 😡😨😰😱 because we care about newgen kids leading healthy emotional lives 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻💋💑😁

smh this bandwagon is lack luster the LG can make better use of bandwagons 😖😖😣😔😞😤😩😫😱😨😰😢😥

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Rip maple through that groupfight for us :(

Gg tho

GG
Fight us
Yeah 3e you have to step up ur bandwagon 😤😤😤👎👎☠️

A non bandwagon reg that only plays the game once a week had to THROW so you wouldn't harm yourselves 😡😨😰😱 because we care about newgen kids leading healthy emotional lives 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻💋💑😁

smh this bandwagon is lack luster the LG can make better use of bandwagons 😖😖😣😔😞😤😩😫😱😨😰😢😥

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
what

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
No 2nd page today

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
i think the hurricane hit asian harder than that loss to the lg

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Rest in peace AsianP, we'll never forget our Japanese (or chinese, i cant remember) leader

anyways im taking over. my first act as General (not col) is to exterminate all the weeaboos (min and others).
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Rest in peace AsianP, we'll never forget our Japanese (or chinese, i cant remember)Korean leader

anyways im taking over. my first act as General (not col) is to exterminate all the weeaboos (min and others).

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Rest in peace AsianP, we'll never forget our Japanese (or chinese, i cant remember) leader

If you're doing a purge of undesirables shouldn't you execute yourself? (furry)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time

If you're doing a purge of undesirables shouldn't you execute yourself? (furry weeaboo)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

If you're doing a purge of undesirables shouldn't you execute yourself? (furry weeaboo)