Author Topic: TNWL $250 Invitational Groupfight ( Tomorrow 9pmEST, $20 giveaway for viewers)  (Read 29754 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: TNWL $250 Invitational Groupfight
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2017, 07:42:53 am »
the pugs weren't qualifiers. they were for jorge to get a better idea of who to invite. he didnt invite soley on pugs, but on the players' past experience AND performance in the pugs. which is why asian and godfreid go invited, because no one can deny that they are some of the best meleers in the game.
Okay but what was the point of people signing up and coming to the qualifiers thing if y'all was going to pick players based on that idea?

Lawbringer

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2017, 07:50:01 am »
the pugs weren't qualifiers. they were for jorge to get a better idea of who to invite. he didnt invite soley on pugs, but on the players' past experience AND performance in the pugs. which is why asian and godfreid go invited, because no one can deny that they are some of the best meleers in the game.
Okay but what was the point of people signing up and coming to the qualifiers thing if y'all was going to pick players based on that idea?

uhhhhhh are you telling me you DIDNT know that jorje/jodfried events were rigged  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( ??? ??? ???

Offline Nevino

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2017, 08:02:02 am »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2017, 09:14:16 am »

uhhhhhh are you telling me you DIDNT know that jorje/jodfried events were rigged  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( ??? ??? ???

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2017, 09:21:16 am »
disapointed in my performance in the pugs tbh

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2017, 01:41:25 pm »
then I should have been invited smh
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2017, 02:23:48 pm »
if godfreid events were rigged I would always be invited you mongoloids

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2017, 03:05:08 pm »
 250/6=41.6666666667

Hows that gonna work?

[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2017, 06:38:29 pm »
250/6=41.6666666667

Hows that gonna work?

I'll take the extra

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2017, 08:52:55 pm »
Any time range for the 6v6, so I can see if I can make it or not? :x
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2017, 10:54:58 pm »
If Asian and Godfried were picked based on their established melee skill, why not announce them right away? Announcing them with PUG picked players either means two people missed out or were never thought of in the first place

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2017, 10:56:24 pm »
tbh i only came because i thought it would be fun to qualify I mean most of the people who obviously signed up for this knew they weren't going to make it and that more qualified players would be chosen. I see no problems with how it was all done I thought it was kindia enjoyable and refreshing.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2017, 11:25:17 pm »
If Asian and Godfried were picked based on their established melee skill, why not announce them right away? Announcing them with PUG picked players either means two people missed out or were never thought of in the first place
because obviously this tournament hasn't been run well so far. too many things have been changed from what was originally supposed to happen so I feel like jorge is just patching up holes at this point. im just trying to make sense of all the hooplah.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2017, 12:07:00 am »
Free Money!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2017, 01:09:07 am »