Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 364792 times)

Offline DeaD

• First Lieutenant
  • Step forward, try me. Come and meet your demise.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: EuroTouch_TheDeaD/Akatsuki_Tobi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1905 on: April 01, 2017, 01:37:59 pm »
why Serbian team and not Balkan team ?
EZ

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: April 01, 2017, 02:28:41 pm »

Because Serbia = Balkan?

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1907 on: April 01, 2017, 02:38:24 pm »

Because the balkans are not a "nation" :P
The population of our peninsula as well as the landmass may be small. But this region is a pool of more than 5 completely distinct populations, that even their ancestry has only recently been mixed up (And by recently I mean the past five-six centuries).

Also, what is the point of having a "national" team if we have to speak english to each other to communicate? Serbjans and Croats speak roughly the same language, as well as Bulgarians and Vardars. But these are only pairs of countries that can comunicate and definately  doesn't make a balkan team :P

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1908 on: April 01, 2017, 02:50:11 pm »
Update for Serbs - It's so funny because I am Croatian updating for Serbian team  ;D

-(Kapiten) MightyPain
-(Zamenik kapitena) Tuna
-Pedja
-Andrija
-Uros_SRB
-Legolas
-Mr.Soda
-White Death
-Frankie
-Pett
-Srbin
-Mimila
-Momchilo
-Arkan
-Serg
-Artista BGR

I bolded the updates.

Where is Krhman in this team? He's like the best Serbian out there.

Krhman is croatian not serbian afaik .

It's like saying Azerbaijan isn't Turkish.

Because Serbia = Balkan?

Please stop with your ignorant comments , Croatia might be slavic but they are catholics and Serbia is orthodox they dont like each other that much , Im not saying he shouldnt play for Serbia just stated his nationality there as you said he is serbian . "Serbia = Balkan?" again an ignorant comment where did this come from ? You may have said Serbia = Yugoslavia even that would be wrong but I'd get it , go educate yourself some on geography and history immedietly please .

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: April 01, 2017, 03:07:12 pm »
Well all of the Balkan's including Serbia have a mix of Orthodox and Catholic.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
  • Vive la France,vive la 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=359.0
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Tuna
« Reply #1910 on: April 01, 2017, 03:08:26 pm »

The population of our peninsula as well as the landmass may be small. But this region is a pool of more than 5 completely distinct populations, that even their ancestry has only recently been mixed up (And by recently I mean the past five-six centuries).

Also, what is the point of having a "national" team if we have to speak english to each other to communicate? Serbjans and Croats speak roughly the same language, as well as Bulgarians and Vardars. But these are only pairs of countries that can comunicate and definately  doesn't make a balkan team :P
Croatians can understand Slovenian, Serbian, Bosnian, Kosovo, Montenegro and all of them understand each  other pretty damn good. Just wanted to point that out for those who are not informed. :)

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: April 01, 2017, 03:17:15 pm »
Spoiler
Update for Serbs - It's so funny because I am Croatian updating for Serbian team  ;D

-(Kapiten) MightyPain
-(Zamenik kapitena) Tuna
-Pedja
-Andrija
-Uros_SRB
-Legolas
-Mr.Soda
-White Death
-Frankie
-Pett
-Srbin
-Mimila
-Momchilo
-Arkan
-Serg
-Artista BGR

I bolded the updates.

Because Serbia = Balkan?

Please stop with your ignorant comments , Croatia might be slavic but they are catholics and Serbia is orthodox they dont like each other that much , Im not saying he shouldnt play for Serbia just stated his nationality there as you said he is serbian . "Serbia = Balkan?" again an ignorant comment where did this come from ? You may have said Serbia = Yugoslavia even that would be wrong but I'd get it , go educate yourself some on geography and history immedietly please .
[close]

Indeed mate, we are mostly catholics and serbs are mosty orthodox (That's not reason why there is much hostility between us though). And you are right Serbia is not Balkan or not even Yugloslavia. However, I don't hate Serbs, although half of my family was in war against Serbia during their attacks on Croatia. I believe that there are good and bad people in every country. Boys I am playing with are really nice to me and I never had any conflicts with any Serb in my life to be honest. This is reason why I don't mind playing under SRB tags. Another reason is that Serbs have most players that are willing to participate in this tournament and Croatians have few (Or few that I know atleast).

EDIT: Daaamn sorry for double post :(

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
« Reply #1912 on: April 01, 2017, 03:24:20 pm »
Spoiler

-(Kapiten) MightyPain
-(Zamenik kapitena) Tuna
-Pedja
-Andrija
-Uros_SRB
-Legolas
-Mr.Soda
-White Death
-Frankie
-Pett
-Srbin
-Mimila
-Momchilo
-Arkan
-Serg
-Artista BGR

I bolded the updates.

Because Serbia = Balkan?

[close]

Indeed mate, we are mostly catholics and serbs are mosty orthodox (That's not reason why there is much hostility between us though). And you are right Serbia is not Balkan or not even Yugloslavia. However, I don't hate Serbs, although half of my family was in war against Serbia during their attacks on Croatia. I believe that there are good and bad people in every country. Boys I am playing with are really nice to me and I never had any conflicts with any Serb in my life to be honest. This is reason why I don't mind playing under SRB tags. Another reason is that Serbs have most players that are willing to participate in this tournament and Croatians have few (Or few that I know atleast).

Croatians can understand Slovenian, Serbian, Bosnian, Kosovo, Montenegro and all of them understand each  other pretty damn good. Just wanted to point that out for those who are not informed. :)

Croatians cant understand Kosovo cause they talk albanian not serbian , I was born in Kosovo untill the age of 4 then I had to immigrate to Turkey as Serbia invaded us back in 1998 so I know those stuff aswell my mother is bosnian my father is turk but they both know albanian , serbian , turkish they can fluently speak . Im not saying you shouldnt be playing for Serbia Im just fixing the wrong comments that has been made historical and demographical .

Offline Tuna[Sniper]

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: April 01, 2017, 03:29:05 pm »
Spoiler

-(Kapiten) MightyPain
-(Zamenik kapitena) Tuna
-Pedja
-Andrija
-Uros_SRB
-Legolas
-Mr.Soda
-White Death
-Frankie
-Pett
-Srbin
-Mimila
-Momchilo
-Arkan
-Serg
-Artista BGR

I bolded the updates.

Because Serbia = Balkan?

[close]

Croatians cant understand Kosovo cause they talk albanian not serbian , I was born in Kosovo untill the age of 4 then I had to immigrate to Turkey as Serbia invaded us back in 1998 so I know those stuff aswell my mother is bosnian my father is turk but they both know albanian , serbian , turkish they can fluently speak . Im not saying you shouldnt be playing for Serbia Im just fixing the wrong comments that has been made historical and demographical .
Ahh I see I didn't delete Kosovo when I was typing I wrote Albania aswell but I deleted it because I remembered I cant really u derstand them and boys from Kosovo. Anyways don' t worry I know what you are doing. I just don't want that other people write things that they have no clue about. :)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: April 01, 2017, 04:31:00 pm »
what about you make an ottoman empire tem?

tem monaco officialy supports tem ottoman empire
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #1915 on: April 01, 2017, 04:49:08 pm »

That's true.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1916 on: April 01, 2017, 05:21:50 pm »

but will team ottoman empire support team monaco back????!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #1917 on: April 01, 2017, 05:22:38 pm »
Both Croatian and Serbian societies are infected with radical and nationalist ideologies, most commonly fascism and neo-nazism. However, nobody will call the ideologies by those names in Serbia and Croatia, they just call themselves “patriots”, “conservatives” and “monarchists”.
In ex-Yugoslavia, ultra-nationalists were imprisoned, which was one of the contributors to the ethnical stability. Basically, they were kept away from the political power.
The ultra-nationalists are the ones who divide our societies. People need to realize there is no way to define your ethnicity by blood, especially in the diverse areas such as Balkan.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: April 01, 2017, 05:26:37 pm »

but will team ottoman empire support team monaco back????!

diplomatic incident inc
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline AlekoTheGreek

• Donator
  • Alex, born in the year of the false spring
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16th AlekoTheGreek
« Reply #1919 on: April 01, 2017, 06:25:18 pm »

Intentional provocation of the balkan people. Some rough knowledge of history. Words filled with Irony...mmm me gusta :P