Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 364803 times)

max1m

Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1785 on: March 30, 2017, 01:41:19 pm »
Ill just remove Posts regarding political allignments from now on. Go and discuss this shit in the Off Topic section in the politic Threads.

Oh and Maxim if you insult me in kyrillic again ill think of a nice thing to do to you.

How about you actually do something about Ukrainians joining team Russia instead of their own national team? I wouldn't say fuck all if there was only Russia or Ukraine but this is ridiculous.
There was a United Team RUS-UA as CZSK team since we wanted to play on competetive level but not just to collect random players with 100-300 hours in this game who can barely block.
No one wants to see strong Slavic team like the CCCP was.
We should now if this competetive tournament or not.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 01:44:30 pm by Max1muS »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1786 on: March 30, 2017, 01:43:54 pm »
Ill just remove Posts regarding political allignments from now on. Go and discuss this shit in the Off Topic section in the politic Threads.

Oh and Maxim if you insult me in kyrillic again ill think of a nice thing to do to you.

How about you actually do something about Ukrainians joining team Russia instead of their own national team? I wouldn't say fuck all if there was only Russia or Ukraine but this is ridiculous.
There was a United Team RUS-UA as CZSK team since we wanted to play on competetive level but not just to collect random players with 100-300 hours in this game who can barely block.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

My point is why the fok would you allow Ukrainians to join team Russia when there is an Ukrainian team? Makes no sense, could've just allowed them to make the coalotion.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

max1m

« Reply #1787 on: March 30, 2017, 01:45:53 pm »

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

My point is why the fok would you allow Ukrainians to join team Russia when there is an Ukrainian team? Makes no sense, could've just allowed them to make the coalotion.
I'm talking about coalition to let us play together as it always the case.
Spoiler
A já nevím, proč Kasazar nám neumožňuje hrát společně
[close]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 01:47:31 pm by Max1muS »

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: March 30, 2017, 01:49:14 pm »

Oh and Mr Pidor, please don't do it, i'm scared af!
Ok thanks for being respectful towards me. You are now banned from posting here. Thanks in advance!

Yoda and Kobzik shall not play for Russia anymore. Oh and Etherton you applied for GB last year so no Team Ireland for you thank you.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

max1m

« Reply #1789 on: March 30, 2017, 01:51:06 pm »

Ok thanks for being respectful towards me.

Yoda and Kobzik shall not play for Russia anymore. Oh and Etherton you applied for GB last year so no Team Ireland for you thank you.
Since you are not respectful towards slavics why should i give respect for you?
Russia and Ukraine will play together, sorry.
Why Kobzik is not allowed to play for Germany? He doesn't have even ukrainian pasport, only the german one.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 01:52:51 pm by Max1muS »

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1790 on: March 30, 2017, 02:07:03 pm »
Max1m i'm gonna have to disagree there with you. Russia and Ukraine are not the same, we may be similar but we are about as similar as Spanish people and Portuguese people. Saying we are the same is just ignorant is reminds me of the Russian imperialist view which kept Ukraine in chains for centuries. Ukraine is Ukraine, Russia is Russia, whichever Ukrainian decides to play for Russia is someone who isn't patriotic and thinks it's better to play for the better team than to represent this country. This is not what this tournament is about, Cazasar allowing Kobzik and Yoda to play for Russia is just sad. By that example we might as well just have a normal groupfighting tourney with teams without restrictions because clearly not everyone is following them. The Ukrainian pool of capable players isn't too large, and two of them playing for Russia hurt our team a lot.

But there was a rumor that you wanted to play for the Russian national team too xDDD My little patriot

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: March 30, 2017, 02:09:12 pm »
Caz, you are acting like a little girl that can't make a decision by herself and changes her mind every 5 minutes. You could told me from the begining that i can't play for Russia (for no reason) and delete this part of the rules:
7. If you have lived in a nation for 5 years you are considered a citizen of that nation so you may play for that team (e.g. if I was from Scotland but I lived in Spain I would have the choice to play either UK or Spain, but once I have picked a nation to play for even if I get kicked out the team I cannot change to the other, therefore if I chose to play for UK then got kicked out the team I cannot then go to the Spanish team and try to join.), this works the same for if a player has played for a nation previously in other NWEC's

I don't see any problems for me to play for Russia until you dont change the rules. M8, start to stand by your words.

23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1792 on: March 30, 2017, 02:10:16 pm »
Caz, you are acting like a little girl that can't make a decision by herself and changes her mind every 5 minutes. You could told me from the begining that i can't play for Russia (for no reason) and delete this part of the rules:
7. If you have lived in a nation for 5 years you are considered a citizen of that nation so you may play for that team (e.g. if I was from Scotland but I lived in Spain I would have the choice to play either UK or Spain, but once I have picked a nation to play for even if I get kicked out the team I cannot change to the other, therefore if I chose to play for UK then got kicked out the team I cannot then go to the Spanish team and try to join.), this works the same for if a player has played for a nation previously in other NWEC's

I don't see any problems for me to play for Russia until you dont change the rules. M8, start to stand by your words.

+1
Spoiler
Казпетух ыыы
[close]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 02:14:36 pm by MrDixon »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1793 on: March 30, 2017, 02:29:10 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Because it's fuckin nonsense, that's why
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

max1m

« Reply #1794 on: March 30, 2017, 02:30:00 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Because it's fuckin nonsense, that's why

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1795 on: March 30, 2017, 02:30:11 pm »

Ok thanks for being respectful towards me. You are now banned from posting here. Thanks in advance!

Yh but since then a message was sent by one of you saying people had to choose one nation which I did in the mini nwwc. Plus last wc Ireland didn't have NI guys to my understanding so I didn't apply. This time I've been made aware it is the entirety of Ireland therefore I could apply :)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: March 30, 2017, 02:33:09 pm »
The MNWWC does not count in regards of choosing your nation. We made that "message" in the 2016 nwwc.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

max1m

« Reply #1797 on: March 30, 2017, 02:35:56 pm »
Casazar just fucked up with his own rules, pizdec

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: March 30, 2017, 02:37:16 pm »
Jesus christ this is hilarious. I genuinely feel bad for Caz and Rommel.

Haze

« Reply #1799 on: March 30, 2017, 02:37:49 pm »
you guys start to be really annoying for this tourney.
It's time for a moderator to intervene.