Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 364221 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1530 on: March 26, 2017, 07:17:48 pm »
I don't get why you can't just play for your nation where you've spent most of your life in??
My nation is not ukranian, why should i play for a nation i dont belong?

yet you had UA in name for like 4 years hahahaha
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1531 on: March 26, 2017, 07:24:29 pm »
I dont get it. If Scotland and Iceland are allowed to play in NWWC then i should be allowed to play for Germany since i already proved my citizenship to Cazasar, but now im forced to play for another slavic nation :o

Erm, did u have a fight with ur russian friends ? or u just want to have better chances to win the tourny ? ;D
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: March 26, 2017, 07:34:01 pm »
Spoiler
For those who are questioning some of the people within Team Scotland here is a little explanation
to who each player we have chosen for the lineup so far to be. P.S. yes a lot of these players did use to use
the non Steam version because it requires less to run and makes the game less laggy and in Scotland we can't afford
good technology.

Capri Sun - He was born in Aberdeen but moved to England as a teenager and resides within England now.
Xa1 - He was in quite a few regiments a few years back but hasn't really played NW recently until he was reached out to by Scotland for this event (some examples of his previous regiments were 3nd and the old 92nd).
Rhea - To be honest it was a player that ThePacifist suggested, haven't really spoken to him too much.
Smallest - The majority of Smallests family routes back to Scotland and Jamaica (Bain is a Scottish surname).
Deans - old 91st CO, again Team Scotland in the regionals and also won NWWC with GB.
ThePacifist - He used to be a native player playing without the Steam version of M&B (he was in Enmity you can ask Herishey or Sombie for a referance).
Gi - He was born in Edinburgh but now resides in England.
Whitefang - Again this was a native player about 3 years back who decided to come back for NWWC and is half Scottish.
fatkoala - no explanation needed, Scottish player who originally came from native (Castellans, IR, etc) and then won with GB before in the NWEC.
Hamiltonian - he played for Scotland in the last M-NWWC.
Mike - no explanation needed he was in the orignal 17e, played for Scotland in the UK Regionals and is fully Scottish.
Fungus - no explanation needed (Uk regionals and MNWWC team Scotland).
Conni - Half of his family is Scottish (half Scottish).
Kakashi - Public server player, you have probably seem him on Groupfigting or Tropical Paradise, he seemed pretty decent and we were advised he was Scottish so we decided to get him in the team. (We can find out exactly where if need be).
[close]
Here to support bigboi fatkoala. Let Scotland and Iceland play.
And for Russia and Ukraine if those two guise can't play for Russia and used to play for Ukraine why can Mandarinchnik play for UK?

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 26, 2017, 07:36:06 pm »
Spoiler
For those who are questioning some of the people within Team Scotland here is a little explanation
to who each player we have chosen for the lineup so far to be. P.S. yes a lot of these players did use to use
the non Steam version because it requires less to run and makes the game less laggy and in Scotland we can't afford
good technology.

Capri Sun - He was born in Aberdeen but moved to England as a teenager and resides within England now.
Xa1 - He was in quite a few regiments a few years back but hasn't really played NW recently until he was reached out to by Scotland for this event (some examples of his previous regiments were 3nd and the old 92nd).
Rhea - To be honest it was a player that ThePacifist suggested, haven't really spoken to him too much.
Smallest - The majority of Smallests family routes back to Scotland and Jamaica (Bain is a Scottish surname).
Deans - old 91st CO, again Team Scotland in the regionals and also won NWWC with GB.
ThePacifist - He used to be a native player playing without the Steam version of M&B (he was in Enmity you can ask Herishey or Sombie for a referance).
Gi - He was born in Edinburgh but now resides in England.
Whitefang - Again this was a native player about 3 years back who decided to come back for NWWC and is half Scottish.
fatkoala - no explanation needed, Scottish player who originally came from native (Castellans, IR, etc) and then won with GB before in the NWEC.
Hamiltonian - he played for Scotland in the last M-NWWC.
Mike - no explanation needed he was in the orignal 17e, played for Scotland in the UK Regionals and is fully Scottish.
Fungus - no explanation needed (Uk regionals and MNWWC team Scotland).
Conni - Half of his family is Scottish (half Scottish).
Kakashi - Public server player, you have probably seem him on Groupfigting or Tropical Paradise, he seemed pretty decent and we were advised he was Scottish so we decided to get him in the team. (We can find out exactly where if need be).
[close]
Here to support bigboi fatkoala. Let Scotland and Iceland play.
And for Russia and Ukraine if those two guise can't play for Russia and used to play for Ukraine why can Mandarinchnik play for UK?
The last Tournament made clear that it was the Tournament were you decided what Nation you are in. Some of these People didnt play last Tournament so they choose now.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 26, 2017, 07:38:10 pm »
I don't get why you can't just play for your nation where you've spent most of your life in??
I've spent more in Scotland than in England but I'm not allowed to play there. ;(
Where have you spent last 3 years mostly?
never heard any scottish accent pal, while listening to deans is orgasmic

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 26, 2017, 07:38:49 pm »
My nation is not ukranian, why should i play for a nation i dont belong?

yet you had UA in name for like 4 years hahahaha
so what
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1536 on: March 26, 2017, 07:39:55 pm »
I've spent more in Scotland than in England but I'm not allowed to play there. ;(
rating anyone's Scottish accent over mine
NICE
FUCKING
MEME
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1537 on: March 26, 2017, 07:44:25 pm »
rating anyone's Scottish accent over mine
NICE
FUCKING
MEME
The last 3 years I lived in England mr McPero but I lived in Scotland for 10 years and England 10 (whilst living in Scotland I visited England about 4 times, where as whilst living in England I have visited Scotland well over 35 by now).

P.S I am not arguing for being able to play. Just answering the question.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 26, 2017, 07:45:50 pm »
Fungus the last 3 years have nothing to do with accent I just asked cuz i wanna know sth.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #1539 on: March 26, 2017, 07:46:39 pm »
Fungus the last 3 years have nothing to do with accent I just asked cuz i wanna know sth.
I'll literally rechamber your dad right here in front of all your internet pals

kid
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: March 26, 2017, 08:01:28 pm »
I dont get it. If Scotland and Iceland are allowed to play in NWWC then i should be allowed to play for Germany since i already proved my citizenship to Cazasar, but now im forced to play for another slavic nation :o

Erm, did u have a fight with ur russian friends ? or u just want to have better chances to win the tourny ? ;D
Nop, I will still play for Russia but I think that it is a bit unfair. I was told that I can't play for Germany to avoid shittalk.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1541 on: March 26, 2017, 08:37:14 pm »

Nop, I will still play for Russia but I think that it is a bit unfair. I was told that I can't play for Germany to avoid shittalk.

Okey UA_Kobzik . As Kore said you had UA tags in GF like all the fkin time now you come here say that Im german citizen why Im forced to play for slavic country , guess what you brought that to yourself by your very actions over all these NWWC events . Im pretty sure it was you who tried to force Caz and Rommy into accepting Russian - Ukraine coalition team where were you back then ? Why didint you say that you are german citizen and that you feel so much german and feel "you are being forced to play a slavic country" , see how you contradicted yourself , they were right to give that decision to not let you play for Germany .

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: March 26, 2017, 10:18:02 pm »

Okey UA_Kobzik . As Kore said you had UA tags in GF like all the fkin time now you come here say that Im german citizen why Im forced to play for slavic country , guess what you brought that to yourself by your very actions over all these NWWC events . Im pretty sure it was you who tried to force Caz and Rommy into accepting Russian - Ukraine coalition team where were you back then ? Why didint you say that you are german citizen and that you feel so much german and feel "you are being forced to play a slavic country" , see how you contradicted yourself , they were right to give that decision to not let you play for Germany .
M8 i have proved that im german. I didnt play last nwwc, i have all the rights to play for Germany even with the story about coalitions, even with my UA tags. So it doesn't metter, i haven't broke any rule and according to them i can play for Germany without any problems :)

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1543 on: March 26, 2017, 10:21:50 pm »
I think Scotland are not allowed, because Scotland is the part of GB... Make 4 countries: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland; it means rename GB to England or just ban Scotland in this tournament. Because this shit is out of logic

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1544 on: March 26, 2017, 10:29:24 pm »
I think Scotland are not allowed, because Scotland is the part of GB... Make 4 countries: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland; it means rename GB to England or just ban Scotland in this tournament. Because this shit is out of logic
I think that was the idea, Ireland is already on it's own. There are no Welsh players in GB and I believe no Scottish ones in the current GB so it is pointless to be GB as opposed to just being England.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.