Author Topic: 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - [Back2Business]  (Read 91681 times)

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [FR/EU]
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2017, 06:27:56 pm »
bump

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2017, 11:51:40 pm »
Complicated match against the K-KA, almost lost it, 11-9 but we managed to pull it back just at the end. Props to the K-KA for playing that good, we're not happy about our performances but hopefully it helped us seeing what we still do wrong before two really last important matches, one being the 17e Match for the 1st Place.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and stayed until the end.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2017, 03:17:40 am »

GF

Defeats

85e 8 - 12 66th
85e 9 - 11 15e

Draws

never forget

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2017, 03:11:58 pm »

GF

Defeats

85e 8 - 12 66th
85e 9 - 11 15e

Draws

never forget

85e 20 - 0 15e [RGL]

Never forgive ;)

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 14, 2017, 03:52:14 pm »
20 - 0

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2017, 09:41:21 pm »
I wasn't there for that 0-20 so i'm going to go ahead and say it didn't count xde

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2017, 03:09:26 pm »
bump

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2017, 07:19:42 pm »

Our victorious moments against the 17e. So f****** proud of the guys, everyone played at their best to get this so hard but deserved victory. Couldn't have dreamed of a better opponent than the 17e aswell and we all look forward to face them again as soon as possible, possibly in the Regimental Groupfighting Tournament hosted on the 7th of May, on a 10x10 Fomat.

Congratulations to all the members of the 85e, we've one more match to win against the 66th to be able claiming the title and while it certainly won't be an easy one, we're eager to prove that all of this wasn't done in vain.

There are also a bunch of important informations regarding the 85e which will be announced in the next few days, so stay tuned chaps.

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2017, 06:59:40 am »
Good vid mate ;)

Offline Cece

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former NCO in the 2e Régiment d'infanterie Légère
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps
  • Nick: IVe_11e_Vol_Adj_Cece
Re: 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne - RGL CHAMPS [FR/EU]
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2017, 07:24:13 pm »
Hello  :)

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2017, 07:52:41 pm »
Hi Cece  :D

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 23, 2017, 07:06:38 pm »
There are also a bunch of important informations regarding the 85e which will be announced in the next few days, so stay tuned chaps.

Still waiting bro'

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 23, 2017, 07:12:53 pm »

Still waiting bro'

These last few days my focus was clearly more turned towards the Native Community as we have the Quarter Final of the NC about to be played tonight, in which France is playing, but I will try to write all the informations about the recent changes in the 85e either tonigh, after my match, or tomorow.

Thanks for the reminder mate, don't worry I usually hardly forget stuff, just keep making myself busy with more and more interesting works or competitions :')

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 24, 2017, 09:17:14 am »
Announcements.

As most of you may already know it by now, the 85e has finally been crowned champion of the RGL League 1 (Season 4) after an intense and close competition. We had to fight until the very last moment to take the victory (speaking of it, the video from the 66th should be coming soon, will start editing today most likely) and that was a tournament for which the 85e and its members had to do some sacrifices but winning the trophy after not even 5 months of existence, over great regiments such as the 77y, K-KA, 33rd, 66th, 15thYR and obviously 17e, making it worth it overall.

Years after the 14e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne won the NWL, a french regiment was finally on top of the EU community again. I can't quite express the feeling I, as a somewhat 'old' player (been here for nearly 6 years nows), saw this regiment growing, takes its first competitive victories but more importantly, developp as a group of friends who, in the victory, same as within the defeat, respect eachothers and aim only at surpassing themselves in a competitive yet enjoyable atmosphere.

If there are obviously a few individuals who worked more than others in order for us to reach us such a high level in such a few times, there is no denying we won the RGL as a group and that is as a group that we'll be looking to the next challenges awaiting the 85e.

A big thanks to all the 85e members who trusted their leadership without any concession, showed excelent activity and will to improve themselves, making it possible to go that far. We're the only responsable for our own sucess, no doubt about it. But I also wanted to thanks all the people who supported us since start, they're not many, and who believed this regiment could achieve something in what looks like, for some others, as a dying community. You may like or not like us, that will always be up to you, but you can't take away what we have accomplished so far, and are yet to accomplish.

Unfortunately, as no good news come without a certain amount of drawbacks, we're sad to announce that the Lieutenant Haze , the Caporal-Fourrier LeBrave , the Grenadier Muha , and the Soldat de Deuxième Marxeil are no longer part of the regiment since a few days already and have been heading towards the 66th Berkshire Regiment. They were all, to different extend, important actors in the RGL Season and our sucess will always remain their success, no matter what people can say about it. The 85e wanted to thank them for their implication within the regiment and wish them a very best of luck in their new structure. May the 66th bring you your loads of victories and good moments.

Due to some IRL priorities, the Grenadier Creativity and the Lieutenant Colonel Gandalf won't have time to fullfill their respective commitments in the next months, and are consequently moved to the reserve of the regiment. Would they find time again, that they would gladly be welcomed back at the exact same ranks they were before joining the reserve. We wanted to thank both of them for their amazing dedication to the regiment, especially Gandalf who, after Blitz couldn't find the time to lead the regiment on his own, took over the 85e leadership in a spectacular manner and brang us where we currently are. He kept the necessary amount of cohesion within the regiment, at the most important moment, and it certainly wasn't an easy task. I was glad to serve under the orders of such a man, that I'm pround to consider now as a friend. May he take a deserved rest so he can come back to us stronger than ever.

As per consequences, a few promotions seemed in order :

- The Capitaine Blitz , one of the creator of the regiment, is promoted to the highest position of the 85e, to the rank of Colonel after he went back from a small inactivity period. I, same as any of the 85e members, look forward to server under the order of someone who proved loyalty, kindness and carring are also important values in order to keep that positive atmopshere we want to have in the regiment in the months to come.

- In order to help him in this hard and challenging task which is to keep the 85e within the top of the EU community, I, Soldat de Première Tardet , have been promoted to the position of Capitaine, effectively second in command of the regiment. I'm honored of the trust I was granted of, and will dedicate myself, in the next month, to show this trust wasn't miss misplaced. I will be mainly in charge of the official diplomacy of the regiment, organizing the events, and possibly leading aswell.

- After been promoted to take care of the european players joining the 85e, something he has been doing quite well, the Sergent Dren , has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant, effectively third in command of the regiment. I don't know many people who contributed more than Dren does to this positive atmopshere in the 85e and is also certainly one of our most effective player on the battlefield. But he also played a major role in our RGL sucsess against the 17e, taking the position of ingame leader with the former Adjudant Maharbaal. I look forward to work with someone I respect and value probably more than anyone else in this community.

- Speaking about it, the Adjudant Maharbaal has been promoted to the rank of Sous-Lieutenant, effectively fourth in command of the regiment. Same as Dren, and since the start of the regiment, Maharbaal has showed a flawless dedication to the regiment and his those trouble times, it is important the regiment can count on one of its most important figures to remain loyal and active. His ingame skills as much as his administrative ones will be of a great help for the regiment.

- For his high performances in all the RGL matches, the Caporal Fourrier Tibérias is promoted to the special rank of Caporal Fourrier de Première. Even while not having the responsabilities of a commanding officer, he is definetly one of the most important figure of the regiment and got the same power as any member of the Etat-Major. We hope he will continue to perform at such a high level and will also bring pride to the regiment by performing in other non-regimental competitions.

- Finally, the Soldat de Deuxième Kennedy , pupille de la nation, has been promoted to the rank of Adjudant. While Kennedy was in charge of the Grenadier Company in the 66th, a regiment which has proven to be one of the best in the EU after winning the last season of the NWL, he took the high risk to accept the offer to join the 85e while nothing was granted yet and help the french community moving forward on the competitive scene. For his dedication, his fine mettle and in-game prowess, the 85e is proud to have him among our ranks.

We're also glad to welcome back three of our most important and dedicated members, the Grenadiers Centurion and Grenadier Plomotheus as well as our Soldat de Première Verox . We hope to prove them they have made the right choice by coming back in order to help the regiment in those difficult times.

Its also worth saying that the Aide de Camp Clash will soon be back to activity relatively soon. We're all impatiently waiting for his return.

They're an important numbers of decisions which will be taken for the future of the regiment in the next days/weeks, announced or not on this thread. Our main focus for now will be to bring back the regiment to attend normal LBs events, while trying to remain focused on the groupfighting side, just less than we used to be while playing the RGL as well as an important recruitement period.

The next competitive events in which you will be able to see the 85e are :

- The 10v10 Regimental Groupfighting hosted by Price & Herishey where despite winning the RGL, we're no longer necesseraly the favorite of. We still hope being capable of doing a decent showing in what promess to be an amazing event.

- The Ligue Impériale, an internal 1v1 line event within the french community hosted by Wellington, which should hopefully start soon.

- The NWL next season, which should hopefully start soon aswell.

And don't forget the 85e is still reruiting EU players. If you not afraid of eating baguettes for breakfast, fancy beautiful blue uniforms, and like ze french accent, then we're awaiting for your application on our forum, no matter who you're!

If you're still here, thanks for taking the time to read what looks like another Tardet's novel. Feel free to reach me on steam/PM or even on this thread if you have any other questions remaining. Oh, and thread updated.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 09:55:37 pm by Tardet »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #209 on: April 24, 2017, 11:15:14 am »
time to bring back prime 75e again tbh tbh tbh tbh
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.