Author Topic: North American Cavalry League Season 2 $250 Prize.  (Read 21084 times)

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Cavalry League
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2017, 02:44:01 am »
2/10 Regiments have dropped out. GG

-1 troll reg -1 New reg both could not bring the minimum attendance.
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2017, 02:51:01 am »
Well I'd hate to seem like i'm jumping on the dog pile, but i'm gonna need some rule Qualification from you Les. I've heard from Jones that you disqualified him from the tournament citing what you said in this comment:
Just to clarify,

EU regs aren't allowed period, but, EU members of a reg are allowed to play correct? As funny as it may sound, PLG is international and has a diverse roster from folks all around the world. I just want to make sure there wouldn't be an issue with this.

If they are a member of your regiment they may play however they cannot double reg for you for instance the 2eDLG cant get the entire 4eHuss to "Double Reg" (Merc) for them reason being is that at that point its not a competition of reg v reg its which reg can bring the best mercs.

Now maybe i missed the part where recruiting was made illegal once you signed up; and this is rather academic given that the Nr5 have now withdrawn from the league, however it feels as if it is yet another attempt at a pointless power play from you in overturning my actions, as Jones joined before the first match, and i specifically checked that he was joining the regiment properly and not just as a mercenary for a tournament, and as he confirmed that he did in fact want to join the regiment, I allowed him to play. Which would make him not a mercenary. I need it clarified whether you were disqualifying for also being in an EU regiment, something which also applies to me i might add, or for being a "mercenary".

Furthermore, I see no reason for the Nr5 vs CG match to be disqualified, as i did as good a job of recording it as you did with the PLG Vs RL match and that wasn't invalidated. I was there to oversee, at the behest of Griffith, the other person that you supposedly trust to admin; and i'd suggest that if in future you want  to be the only person in charge of adminning, then don't get anybody else on board to be a ref; and if that isn't your intention, then let your moderators do their job without your refusal from internal admin chat. It is a reasonable request to ask people to stay out of white chat, and not difficult to do either, and was my direct response to combat the unacceptable racism spurted all over white chat in the very first NACL video, and as it has no negative effect on game play, I would say it is completely within my bounds to request that people hold with it, despite it not being in the official rule set.

If your new decision is that I, being a European player will not be allowed to play, then I am afraid I'll have to be stepping down as moderator, since I have little interest in a tournament that I can't play in.

Whos Jones? and white chat isnt banned in the rules lmao if the 5eVolt wants to type BANZI in chat before they charge i see nothing wrong with that. AND your allowed to play???? who said you couldn't? EU players are most certainly not banned but EU regs sponsoring NA regs for NACL basically mercing for them just for the league is banned because thats not a representation of the actual regiment i have no fucking idea who Jones is lol if he is EU and a member of the PLG then thats cool he can play if hes in 2 NA regs he needs to leave the one thats not the PLG to play.

Offline 3rd East Kent Regiment

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tomas "EIB" Cadarn
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2017, 02:56:31 am »
that'd be rev jim jones from the nr5, playing in only the nr5 on na

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2017, 03:02:12 am »
that'd be rev jim jones from the nr5, playing in only the nr5 on na

Never Spoke with him :/

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2017, 03:22:02 am »
Since my previous comment was removed, i'll just say that i'm stepping down as moderator, and if you want the chat logs you can ask me for them on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/westhoff97/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 03:47:26 am by 3rd East Kent Regiment »

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2017, 03:28:34 am »
Since my previous comment was removed, i'll just say that i'm stepping down as moderator, and if you want the chat logs you can ask me for them on steam.

Chat logs are banned from being posted on FSE or you woulda been allowed to keep the post as nothing wrong was said :P

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2017, 03:43:46 am »
oh gd gd, i just had assumed you were embarrased

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2017, 03:02:14 pm »
And now you see why I never organized a Cavalry league.  ;)

Offline EthanNi

• First Sergeant
  • Northern Ireland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrimp | Ethan
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2017, 03:13:39 pm »
And now you see why I never organized a Cavalry league.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:23:27 pm by EthanNi »

Offline Nr12.Johann

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blucher
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2017, 03:33:41 pm »

We brought 13 to the first event against the 1erCG and would have brought 12 last night if we were still in the league... So maybe when you try to disparage people don't make things up
Member of TRH, 1er.

1er_Cvl_Blucher

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2017, 04:31:43 pm »

We brought 13 to the first event against the 1erCG and would have brought 12 last night if we were still in the league... So maybe when you try to disparage people don't make things up

Not trying to disparage I just recall when we had to have the 5eVolt play with you guys in a pre NACL match because you were a tad short and as far as your EU player goes i never told him he couldnt play lol?

Offline Nr12.Johann

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blucher
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2017, 05:40:38 pm »
Not trying to disparage? Your comment was meant to seem as if missing the 5e and the Nr5 did not matter.

And us not being able to bring more than 8 at that event was because I explicitly said that next week Thursday which you somehow misinterpreted as the Thursday of that week. So as a new regiment it was pretty tough to get 10 people in 3 hours.

"If they are a member of your regiment they may play however they cannot double reg ..."

Your saying the entire 4eHuss is a hyperbolic expression btw so you can not really look at that part of the expression and expect to have a good judgement of what you meant.

Member of TRH, 1er.

1er_Cvl_Blucher

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2017, 05:53:25 pm »
Not trying to disparage? Your comment was meant to seem as if missing the 5e and the Nr5 did not matter.

And us not being able to bring more than 8 at that event was because I explicitly said that next week Thursday which you somehow misinterpreted as the Thursday of that week. So as a new regiment it was pretty tough to get 10 people in 3 hours.

"If they are a member of your regiment they may play however they cannot double reg ..."

Your saying the entire 4eHuss is a hyperbolic expression btw so you can not really look at that part of the expression and expect to have a good judgement of what you meant.

CANCER! Read the rules man I have been more than clear on the rules. Your regiment is doing fantastic for a start much better than most new regiments and i was trying to point out that the league can easily go on without the NR5 and the 5eVolt because at the end of the day it dosnt really matter if you guys play or not lol I was only expecting 5 regs to sign up for this but some infantry regiments like the 5e and RL signed up and you made a new cav reg around the same time so having double what I had expected is cool and all but this league will run fine as long as there are about 5 regiments.

3. No mercenaries allowed double reggers must pick one regiment to play in for the duration of the tournament or they will be considered a mercenary. EU players are allowed to play as long as they are only truly in one NA regiment :/

Never said anyone from your regiment violated this rule only known double regger is Lurvy and after watching your match on YouTube yesterday evening I realized he played against you fellas so they are now disqualified 0-10 (Nr5 win) and Lurvy is officaly banned but not that you care because your gone now THIS IS WHY an Admin is supposed to be along side a ref in every match to not only record but to also protect your unit from double reggers.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 06:36:32 pm by LES IS MOREx »

Offline EthanNi

• First Sergeant
  • Northern Ireland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shrimp | Ethan
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2017, 06:58:33 pm »
5eVolt will continue to be in league ;P
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:08:19 pm by EthanNi »