Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136819 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Reported for saying the n word^
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Reported for saying the n word^
Snitches get stitches

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
Nickname:Nr8[LG]Gren_KKKristine
GUID:949328
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083440708/
How active can you be? Very but wednesday friday i wont be active.
Current Regiment/Clan:Nr8[LG] 18e
Admin experience:I've had experience on HolyLands_HCRP Wich is a PW server hardcore Roleplay.
Why do you want this role?:I notice that not many admins are active and tired encouraged me to fill the application :)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Nickname:Nr8[LG]Gren_KKKristine
GUID:949328
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083440708/
How active can you be? Very but wednesday friday i wont be active.
Current Regiment/Clan:Nr8[LG] 18e
Admin experience:I've had experience on HolyLands_HCRP Wich is a PW server hardcore Roleplay.
Why do you want this role?:I notice that not many admins are active and tired encouraged me to fill the application :)
Go away we don't take your kinda here!!

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Go away we don't take your kinda here!!

Tbh they've been playing a lot more on the server than you.

There's 46 Admins, but apparently it's not enough. Stull have too many times with no admins

Offline God Emperor Trump

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:God_Emperor_Trump
Offense:used a offensive name a couple times
Why should you be unbanned? i didn't realize that sort of satire was taken that seriously with as many trolls as there were on the server. i intend to use default name now, and am sorry for the disturbance i have caused. If i am unbanned I plan on being a sapper to build great, big, beautiful walls to keep the bots OUT and make our players safe again.
User ID #:1371761
Time/Date: i don't honestly remember. i think it was around the election.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:50:39 am by God Emperor Trump »

Offline nitric

• Private
    • View Profile
Unban Request: yes
Name: Nitric
Offense:Using the admin pass
Why should you be unbanned? Cause I LOVE YOU, and I want to play bot survival again to recruit cause I NEED IT.
User ID #: 895728
Time/Date: 1 week ago

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:God_Emperor_Trump
Offense:used a offensive name a couple times
Why should you be unbanned? i didn't realize that sort of satire was taken that seriously with as many trolls as there were on the server. i intend to use default name now, and am sorry for the disturbance i have caused. If i am unbanned I plan on being a sapper to build great, big, beautiful walls to keep the bots OUT and make our players safe again.
User ID #:1371761
Time/Date: i don't honestly remember. i think it was around the election.

You were banned for coming in with the name Nigger_Lyncher beginning of december. It really isn't that nice of a name and I  hope (and believe you will) you learn to act with integrity even if nobody around you does.

Unbanned and please follow server rules.

Fyi sapper is probably the most griefing unit there is in this server and I would probably advise you to stay away from it as most in game antics that result in bans are sappers who abuse the server.

But do it well and people will love you for it

Offline Littlehands

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin App

Nickname: Littlehands
GUID: STEAM_0:1:20057572
Steam: Jay
How active can you be?: Every day
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience: None on NW.
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I want to help moderate the server when needed to keep the the gameplay fluent because I really like this server.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request: yes
Name: Nitric
Offense:Using the admin pass
Why should you be unbanned? Cause I LOVE YOU, and I want to play bot survival again to recruit cause I NEED IT.
User ID #: 895728
Time/Date: 1 week ago

You were warned don't type it in. That's all I'm going to say about that. Your timeout is over. Unbanned

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
ALL BYYYYYY MYSEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFF

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 04:13:47 pm by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
Hey Guys! I am "attempting" my first map creation right now. I am hoping to have it done within 2 months (at least, an "alpha" state of it). I will keep you updated.  :)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Remember you have to AI mesh it also or remove any obstacles that bots can get stuck on. Let me know

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Application?
« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2017, 02:20:03 am »
Nickname:PLANEY_MCPLANE_FACE
GUID:1291576
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PLANEY_MCPLANE_FACE
How active can you be?:Highly active, usually at least once a day for periods of several hours.
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC.
Admin experience: I haven't had any yet.
Why do you want this role?: Well, I have been playing bot survival for a very long time, and have seen how much the admins improve and create the server and community. I have also seen the difference between there being an admin and there being a lack of one. I do realize that being an admin can be fairly difficult, but honestly to me the responsibility is worth it. I have seen the one thing that can completely ruin a server and the fun for the people playing it, which is trolls, whether they are just spouting racist nonsense or actually actively trying to harm their team. Whenever there is an admin on, and they remove or deal with the troll, it is a gift to the server and all the people playing. I just hate when there isn't an admin on to deal with the trolls, and I want to do everything I can do to prevent there being an adminless period of time, because every troll removed is an entire server made happier.

Approved, we have to have an interview on ts when I get back from vacation

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: Nitric
GUID:895728
Steam: NitricWarrior
How active can you be?: Most weekday nights except Monday&Saturday and sunday morning
Current Regiment/Clan: USMC
Admin experience:
Why do you want this role?: When I play Bot survival most times there are no admins to keep order or make things fun. That is why I want to be admin make poeple follwo the rules but still allow them to have a good time. Also I want to recruit more people into the USMC

Approved. I have to interview you on ts though.