Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136801 times)

Offline penusey

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname:penusey
GUID:1181965
Steam:scruffy
How active can you be?:~7PM to 10-11PM GMT weekdays, different hours/till late weekends
Current Regiment/Clan:N/A
Admin experience:Not specifically M&B but adminned/designed maps for NWN Server, CS, Insurgency Bot server, DayZ Epoch Server (Actually scripted/configured that server from scratch)
Why do you want this role?:Chiefly because of disruptive players, kinda frustrating when there's no admins around and someone just ruins it for everyone else. Also, it's a lot more fun when there's an admin around, partizani/shirtless hordes, and all the other good stuff ;) In a nutshell, to keep the server fun for everyone.

p.s. (tired also you told me to apply here so there's that, your wish is my command)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname:penusey
GUID:1181965
Steam:scruffy
How active can you be?:~7PM to 10-11PM GMT weekdays, different hours/till late weekends
Current Regiment/Clan:N/A
Admin experience:Not specifically M&B but adminned/designed maps for NWN Server, CS, Insurgency Bot server, DayZ Epoch Server (Actually scripted/configured that server from scratch)
Why do you want this role?:Chiefly because of disruptive players, kinda frustrating when there's no admins around and someone just ruins it for everyone else. Also, it's a lot more fun when there's an admin around, partizani/shirtless hordes, and all the other good stuff ;) In a nutshell, to keep the server fun for everyone.

p.s. (tired also you told me to apply here so there's that, your wish is my command)

Approved, we'll go over training and expectations in teamspeak

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Nice to see alot of new and active admins!

Offline DoubleDexter64

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: DoubleDexter64 (Though at the time I think it was HowNowBrownMen)
Offense: Racial slurs and an offensive name (I believe, it's been a long time ago.)
Why should you be unbanned? I'm really sorry about being so offensive, and would really like to play with my friend on this server.  He's always telling me about the cool maps and how fun it is to play on this server, and I'd like to join him.  Again, I'm very sorry about being so offensive and extend my apologies to the admins and all who play this wonderful server.
User ID #: 1282344
Time/Date: I'm not sure, this was a looong time ago. 

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: DoubleDexter64 (Though at the time I think it was HowNowBrownMen)
Offense: Racial slurs and an offensive name (I believe, it's been a long time ago.)
Why should you be unbanned? I'm really sorry about being so offensive, and would really like to play with my friend on this server.  He's always telling me about the cool maps and how fun it is to play on this server, and I'd like to join him.  Again, I'm very sorry about being so offensive and extend my apologies to the admins and all who play this wonderful server.
User ID #: 1282344
Time/Date: I'm not sure, this was a looong time ago.

The name wasn't exactly the problem. But you were banned for racial slurs on 8/15/16. for example
17:37:28 - *DEAD* [How_Now_Brown_Men] WE ARE ALL NIGGERS ON THIS BLESSED DAY
17:38:01 - [How_Now_Brown_Men] N-nigger

Unbanned. Please follow all the server rules and have fun!

Offline Hades17

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Hades (steam) 14e_cdt_Hades (in game) it has changed since the ban which was 1-3 years ago
Offense: I sent out a recruitment message
Why should you be unbanned? I genuinely thought it was a public server hence not realizing the no recruitment policy. I have never been banned from any other server but instead held admin positions. I will never break the rules again, I will take care to read the rules of a server before playing on it in future.
User ID #:1153167
Time/Date: I do not know the time nor the date as it was 1-3 years ago. I did not bother as I was not really committed to the game but have made a recent return and would like to return to playing on the server.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Hades (steam) 14e_cdt_Hades (in game) it has changed since the ban which was 1-3 years ago
Offense: I sent out a recruitment message
Why should you be unbanned? I genuinely thought it was a public server hence not realizing the no recruitment policy. I have never been banned from any other server but instead held admin positions. I will never break the rules again, I will take care to read the rules of a server before playing on it in future.
User ID #:1153167
Time/Date: I do not know the time nor the date as it was 1-3 years ago. I did not bother as I was not really committed to the game but have made a recent return and would like to return to playing on the server.

Unbanned. The recruiting rules are changed for now. But please read and follow all the server rules and have fun.

Offline shitler666

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Shitler (at the time of ban I was shitler,my username for mount and blade is now Yuri_Adachi_i_am_peaceful) and steam name is logicman123123
Offense: presumably racial slurs,i just went on one day and it said I was banned,a few days before I said the N word in the chat so I assume this is why,if it isn't I've got no clue. and I've been inflammatory before,so I am pretty sure that had something to do with it.
Why should you be unbanned?I am genuinely sorry for my racist and highly distasteful conduct, and I really love this server, I promise that I pay my full attention to the rules of Bot Survival
User ID #:1631388
Time/Date:a long time ago,i cannot remember, at least a month ago
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WORSE THAN SHITLER

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Shitler (at the time of ban I was shitler,my username for mount and blade is now Yuri_Adachi_i_am_peaceful) and steam name is logicman123123
Offense: presumably racial slurs,i just went on one day and it said I was banned,a few days before I said the N word in the chat so I assume this is why,if it isn't I've got no clue. and I've been inflammatory before,so I am pretty sure that had something to do with it.
Why should you be unbanned?I am genuinely sorry for my racist and highly distasteful conduct, and I really love this server, I promise that I pay my full attention to the rules of Bot Survival
User ID #:1631388
Time/Date:a long time ago,i cannot remember, at least a month ago

You were banned for spamming the chat, trolling in chat, and using and spamming racial slurs for example on 6/9/17:
19:55:34 - *DEAD* [Shitler] nigger
19:55:52 - *DEAD* [Shitler] niggerafggot
20:10:07 - *DEAD* [Shitler] nigger
20:10:09 - *DEAD* [Shitler] nigger
20:10:18 - *SPEC* [Shitler] nigger

I will unban you, but know that I expect that these trolling behaviors will not come from you anymore.

Please follow all the server rules and have fun.

Offline AvirexRises

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: AvirexRises
GUID: 1632835
Steam: AvirexRises
How active can you be?: Extremely active, couple hours during the day and around night time for me (about 11:00 cst)
Current Regiment/Clan: none
Admin experience: Did some moderating on a minecraft server a couple years ago if that means anything, otherwise none.
Why do you want this role?: I have fallen in love with this game and especially this server. I love how relaxed and fun the community and staff is on this server and I find myself always coming back day by day. I would love to be an admin on this server for the purpose of continuing the amount of fun this server has and so that rules aren't broken when admins aren't around. Fighting sea men and partizani make this server very fun and I see so many people truly enjoy this server.

Offline jjohn714

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Jonathan2345
Offense: Explicit name in Server and I have changed my name
Why should you be unbanned? I will keep my name to a more appropriate one and not fool around with my Username and will very much enjoy playing with you guys again
User ID #:1371578
Time/Date: 11:51 P.M. / 7/12/2017

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Jonathan2345
Offense: Explicit name in Server and I have changed my name
Why should you be unbanned? I will keep my name to a more appropriate one and not fool around with my Username and will very much enjoy playing with you guys again
User ID #:1371578
Time/Date: 11:51 P.M. / 7/12/2017

Yes your name was explicit and trollish. You also said racial slurs on 6/8/16

20:37:38 - *DEAD* [Cum_In_Her_Throat] NIGGERS. 
20:37:52 - *DEAD* [Cum_In_Her_Throat] FUCKING STUPID NIGGERS. 
20:38:19 - *DEAD* [Cum_In_Her_Throat] niggers are cowards

However it's been over a year.
Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun. Please avoid trolling in the future.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
When Tired drop da logs on a contradicting statement.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 12:34:48 am by Guybrush »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
Unban Request:
Name:Zordlon09
Offense: spamming planks around a horse
Why should you be unbanned?
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶´
´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶´
´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´
´¶¶¶´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶´´
´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´
´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´
´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´
´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´¶´´´´´
´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´´
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´´
´´¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶´´
´¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´ Because I can make this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But seriously I was being a bit stupid at the time but I dont think I should have been banned this long over a bunch of planks
User ID #:1191105
Time/Date: can't quite remember about a year ago

He's onto something here Tired we better let him go.
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Zordlon09
Offense: spamming planks around a horse
Why should you be unbanned?
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶´´
´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶´
´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶´
´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´
´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´
´¶¶¶´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶´´
´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶´´
´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´
´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´
´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´
´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´¶´´´´´
´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´´
´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´´
´´¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶´´
´¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´
´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´ Because I can make this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But seriously I was being a bit stupid at the time but I dont think I should have been banned this long over a bunch of planks
User ID #:1191105
Time/Date: can't quite remember about a year ago

You weren't banned for planks. You were banned for this under the name Tip and not a year ago either

4/21/17

19:20:15 - *SPEC* [Tip] i hate niggers
19:20:35 - *SPEC* [Tip] god damn it what utter black niggers

Saying Racial slurs in spectator doesn't mean you can get away with it.