Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136816 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Unban Request:
Name: 63rd_line_jhiadi_goatfucker
Offense: As hard as it may be to believe it wasn't because of my name but it's because i shouted a racial slur.
Why should you be unbanned? In all honesty i didn't mean it and it was just a joke on other servers no one really batted an eye and i wasn't aware of this server's rules regarding language. At any rate i didn't mean it and deeply regret my actions, over the past few months this has grown to be one of my favorite servers since miniseige has been dying and it's kind of my only refuge from school and life and i really feel bad and would appreciate it if i could get unbanned. Thanks a lot
User ID #: 1534659
Time/Date: 5/15/17 11:34 pm
Thank you for your apology, Please follow the server rules including racial slurs, and have fun! Unbanned

Offline General_X0

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Request: Become an Admin @ BBG Bot Survival

Hey there,
first i have to say thank your for all of your very great managed Servers!!!   ;)

I spent the most of my Video-Game Time at BBG Bot Survival and i rly want to become a part of that hard working and user friendly team.

I am online 4-5/7 days, i mostly start at noon and then i play until the night or sometimes until the morning light. :D
Timezone (UTC+01:00) / Austria

I have played M&B-W NW 720hrs and most of them was at BBG Bot Survival and there will be many more hours i use to play there with you! :)

I am 29 years old, my english is good, i am a very friendly and i already support every new gamer who have questions about the game and i will go on with.  8)

Well, i think thats all for the first.

Cya at the Battlefield!  ;D

Offline Zoot

• Private
  • Smile!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zoot
Nickname: Zoot
GUID:84709963
Steam: [HTT] Zoot
How active can you be?: Most likely weekends, days of the week will vary. I am on Steam everyday, can be notified about things ASAP also.
Current Regiment/Clan: [79thCH] - 79th Cameron Highlanders
Admin experience: Little to none with Napoleonic War servers.
Why do you want this role?: Was suggested to me by several others. I've also been around the game for at least two years, absolutely love Napoleonic Wars. Plus I think it'd be nice to get to try this kind of thing out more often before the community becomes scarce.
.-.

Offline Lautrec

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival unban request
« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2017, 01:32:55 am »
Name: Negri_need2die

Banned from: BBG bots survival

Admin who banned me(If Known): -

Reason for ban: Racist hate speech

Time/date (If Known): -

Apology/Statement Against Ban:  I was being stupid and trying to get my friends to laugh at the people who got offended. I understand that what I did was very offensive and by no means was a joke in anyway. I apologize for my immature behavior, I should of known that what I did was very unexceptable.

Player ID(If known): -

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 21, 2017, 05:53:53 am »

Apology/Statement Against Ban:  I was being stupid and trying to get my friends to laugh at the people who got offended. I understand that what I did was very offensive and by no means was a joke in anyway. I apologize for my immature behavior, I should of known that what I did was very unexceptable.

Thank you for taking the time to post this here instead of taleworlds.

Again this was why you were banned
And the "i"'s and "u"'s were starred out for this forum.

02:23:56 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*ck  n*ggers;02:24:26 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:24:45 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:24:49 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:24:53 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:25:25 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] N*GGERS RUIN AMERICA;02:25:29 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS

Please don't use racial slurs like that and follow all the server rules.

Unbanned

Offline Lautrec

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 21, 2017, 08:53:20 am »

Thank you for taking the time to post this here instead of taleworlds.

Again this was why you were banned
And the "i"'s and "u"'s were starred out for this forum.

02:23:56 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*ck  n*ggers;02:24:26 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:24:45 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:24:49 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:24:53 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS;02:25:25 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] N*GGERS RUIN AMERICA;02:25:29 - *DEAD* [Negri_need2die] F*CK N*GGERS

Please don't use racial slurs like that and follow all the server rules.

Unbanned
Thank you so much.

Offline Googly-Eyed Stubby Squid

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
 Nickname: Googly or Wurtz
GUID: 1377823
Steam: Googly-Eyed Stubby Squid
How active can you be?: Very. In terms of this summer, I can be very active. I will do my best to be active when I go back to school and stuff.
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: In other games, never on Mount and Blade Series
Why do you want this role?: I enjoyed being on the server and meeting the funny and cool people in it like Guy, Ghost, Bleddyn, etc. I would like to continue this and thought it would be fun and I think I can helpful and fun to be an admin for the servers. I will listen to other admins as they will have more experience than me and I will do my best to follow the rules and orders from other admins on what to and not do for certain situations.

Offline Omega96

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2
« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2017, 09:40:57 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: 2Rgt_Fdl_Sdt_RomanMaster
Offense: accidentally got banned permanently and not for just 1 day, the admin wrong.
Why should you be unbanned? because the admin wrong, he didnt want to ban me, just wanted to kick because we was joking
User ID #: 1620920
Time/Date:24/05/2017 - 22:15

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2017, 05:59:30 am »
Unban Request:
Offense: accidentally got banned permanently and not for just 1 day, the admin wrong.
Why should you be unbanned? because the admin wrong, he didnt want to ban me, just wanted to kick because we was joking

There nobody banned by that name or ID# here. Are you sure you mean BBG_BotSurvival_NA server?

Offline Degenerate_Avocado

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

Name: Degenerate_Avocado
Offense: Racial Slur
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: The admin, "Commissioner_tired" said that there was one bannable word that "Virgin white kids say" or something along those lines and I asked what the word was with no response, so I guessed. Apparently I got it first try because I was banned within 5 seconds. I just wanted to know the word so I don't say it in a fit of rage. Plus its not in the official server rules on the forum here so how was I supposed to know the "one word"? If I am unbanned I promise I wont say any more racial slurs but tell your admins to be more clear and not taunting to players. Thanks.
User ID #: 512435
Time/Date: 5/30/2017 at 5:52pm

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Name: Degenerate_Avocado
Offense: Racial Slur
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: The admin, "Commissioner_tired" said that there was one bannable word that "Virgin white kids say" or something along those lines and I asked what the word was with no response, so I guessed. Apparently I got it first try because I was banned within 5 seconds. I just wanted to know the word so I don't say it in a fit of rage. Plus its not in the official server rules on the forum here so how was I supposed to know the "one word"? If I am unbanned I promise I wont say any more racial slurs but tell your admins to be more clear and not taunting to players. Thanks.
User ID #: 512435
Time/Date: 5/30/2017 at 5:52pm

1. Do not troll, whether it be through chat, names, or exploitations. Admins reserve the right to determine what "trolling" is.
2. No Wasting Build points when needed.
3. Recruiting is limited to 1 recruitment message or request for add per map per regiment. BBG Regiments are allowed 1 recruitment message per round + 1 Purple Chat per map
4. No Racial Slurs
5. No Delaying - please charge when you have no chance of winning. Die honorably to give everyone else another chance to spawn instead of waiting.

Front page of this server thread.

It also says it when you join the server on the game rules box

It also says it every 25 minutes on the server in Purple chat

Anyways, I thought you were just trying to be provocative. Unbanned. Please follow the server rules.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 02:44:09 am by tired »

Offline KilroyWH78

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name:Albert_Kesselring
Offense: Racial Slurs (all of them, no discrimination inteded as i tried to mention everyone)
Why should you be unbanned? i like this server, i havent done much else besides playing there. i when i used the slurs i tought it wouldnt be a big deal specially since i wasnt the only one doing it
User ID #: 946536
Time/Date: a few days ago, i dont remember actually but somewhere around a week or less

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Name:Albert_Kesselring
Offense: Racial Slurs (all of them, no discrimination inteded as i tried to mention everyone)
Why should you be unbanned? i like this server, i havent done much else besides playing there. i when i used the slurs i tought it wouldnt be a big deal specially since i wasnt the only one doing it
User ID #: 946536
Time/Date: a few days ago, i dont remember actually but somewhere around a week or less

The point is you (and the server) were told by an admin not to use slurs. you then said 23:05:15 - *DEAD* [Albert_Kesselring] SAND NIGGERS, NIGGERS, JEWS, NIPS, CHINKS, KRAUTS , IVANS, DAGOS).

Disrespecting an admin on top of breaking a rule is what got you banned.

Offline Omega96

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2017, 08:38:29 pm »
Unban Request:
Unban Request:

There nobody banned by that name or ID# here. Are you sure you mean BBG_BotSurvival_NA server?
Unban Request:

Hello, no this id diden't got banned on that server, but on our, do i need to tell you our server?

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2017, 09:51:02 pm »
Spoiler
Unban Request:
Unban Request:

Unban Request:
[close]

Hello, no this id diden't got banned on that server, but on our, do i need to tell you our server?

No this forum thread is only for bans on BBG_BotSurvival_NA you need to find the correct thread for whatever server you were banned on.