Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136821 times)

Offline Filthyfew4

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41st Thick Officer
  • Side: Union
Nickname:FilthyFew4
GUID:1089435
Steam:[BBG]FilthyFew4
How active can you be?:Atleast once a day
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:I had my own server once
Why do you want this role?:Because i am really active and i can monitor the community and make it so that 1 person doesnt ruin it for everyone else

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Nickname:FilthyFew4
GUID:1089435
Steam:[BBG]FilthyFew4
How active can you be?:Atleast once a day
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:I had my own server once
Why do you want this role?:Because i am really active and i can monitor the community and make it so that 1 person doesnt ruin it for everyone else

This has got to be literally the worst application ever received here.

But, since I told you I have been watching for months and approved it anyways.

Approved.

You'll have to wait for the next server reset.

Offline pooploser_69

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Blee
GUID: 394350
Steam: pooploser_69
How active can you be?: Usually the whole day when I have free time. My work schedule is random. I put in about 2000 hours already on Mount&Blade.
Current Regiment/Clan: None now. Used to be in Regiments. nr35, 89e, 10th, and 57th.
Admin experience: Used to host a private server in MarkMods for my friends during LAN parties.
Why do you want this role?: It's the only server I go to. Becuase I'm always there on that server I tend to see trolls breaking sappers stuff.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 07:04:45 am by pooploser_69 »

Offline Pugglesworth

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pugglesworth
Nickname: Pugglesworth
GUID: 54477964
Steam: hoosdatGuy
How active can you be?: I'm online almost every day in the afternoon, I come to the server at least once a week
Current Regiment/Clan: 31st RA (Royal Artillery)
Admin experience: I've administrated a regimental server, I also have a bunch of experience messing around with the admin panel and watching other admins admin, the good and the bad
Why do you want this role?: I appreciate having a server that has order, is administrated justly and fairly, and has good ping (well I can't help that but this is like one of 3 public servers where I have decent ping). I would like to help keep it that way. I also like to be helpful and make playing M&B a fun experience for everyone. That's why I tend to play support roles like sapper, musician, and arty. I always try to be a good role model. Thanks for your consideration.

Offline 311th_Legion_Ishmael

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 311th_Legion_2ndLt_Ishmael
Offense: "trolling"
Why should you be unbanned? I was banned my Commissioner Tired and it wasn't justified ask 1stLC_Officer_Wolfgang. I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was keeping to the rules and then I was threatened with a ban for doing nothing and I called his bluff now I'm banned.
User ID #: 1443820
Time/Date:April 19, 2017, 02:32:33 am

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 311th_Legion_2ndLt_Ishmael
Offense: trolling
Why should you be unbanned? my regiment plays on this server I am the creator of this server and if I don't participate then I will be kicked out. I didn't realize that I was trolling. Apparently I am ignorant so sorry not sorry.
User ID #: 1443820
Time/Date:April 19, 2017, 03:02:53 am

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:311th_legion_2ndLT_Ishmael
Offense:"trolling"
Why should you be unbanned? I don't know What I did wrong but, I will gladly apologize once I know what I did wrong. I guess I wont do what I dont know what I did.
User ID #:1443820
Time/Date:April 20, 2017, 02:56:38 am

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Offense:"trolling"
Why should you be unbanned? I don't know What I did wrong but, I will gladly apologize once I know what I did wrong. I guess I wont do what I dont know what I did.
Time/Date:April 20, 2017, 02:56:38 am

I can't tell if you are that ignorant or just trying to avoid saying sorry.

But if you don't know why you were banned I'm sorry.

If you want I can post everything here you've said to me over the last week for some reason.

And why would you hurl insults at a server owner?

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Offense:trolling
Why should you be unbanned? Look Tired the 311th punished me I am one mess up to being fully kicked out, I'm only still in because I'm the comedic relief of the regiment some/most of my material is 18+ offense could've been taken I fully apologize, I'm bullied in school  physically and the school won't do anything about it  for being minor disabled  person my insults/material is how I take out my anger but, I am a pretty funny guy. I apologize look I majorly messed up I'd use vulgar language but, I don't want to be kicked out of my regiment. If you want to know what disability I have its cerebral palsy of the right cerebral hemisphere (the right hemisphere affects the left side and the left hemisphere affects the right side) affecting my left side...my parents talked and yelled at the school multiple times. I guess I could be a jerk or arse hole sometimes I admit my blunder and for that I apologize.  I am a bitter and cynical person and my material shows that hell I'm in deep feces  with the punks at school... what I'm trying to get at is I'm an arse sometimes and I'm sorry. I know that I'm a piece of crap people make that message very clear on a daily scale myself included I'll try to hold my fuse and my temper, no I don't have anger management issues. My punishment is a demotion of 4 ranks one more ban and I'm out. Yeah as you said "...My parents didn't love me enough as a child" and I couldn't have found a more truer statement even though my parents loved me plenty. I added in the extra detail to make you understand not a guilt trip if it seems that way it isn't I'm just stating  my predicament  because you're ignorant on that subject and I don't blame you because of my trust issues.
Time/Date April 21, 2017, 02:53:47 am
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 03:53:56 am by 311th_Legion_Ishmael »

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
Unban Request:
Name:Probably 7te_Kpt_Siwi
Offense:Recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? The rules were changed
User ID #:918379
Time/Date:Idk, like a year ago maybe
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name:311th_legion_CWO4_Ishmael
Why should you be unbanned? I was being an asshole and I know I went to far and sincerely apologize to you, Tired I shouldn't have treated you that way. I'll try to cool it on your server but, let me know if/when I went to far call me out. My General had to call me out a few times. I was trying to be funny and I was being a dick I am sorry. (This is my last un-ban request)
Time/Date: April 23, 2017, 01:07:22 am

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Probably 7te_Kpt_Siwi
Offense:Recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? The rules were changed
User ID #:918379
Time/Date:Idk, like a year ago maybe

When I implemented the rule change I went through the ban list and unbanned anyone who we banned for recruiting. Was like 110 people. I think you were unbanned when that happened. I'll double check when I get home.

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Please respond to my most recent un-ban request

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Please respond to my most recent un-ban request

I still have to think about it.
I just went over the logs, you said alot of hurtful things to me and were just a troll in chat in general. You rarely if never said anything positive or helpful to anyone in the game. All you did was insult. Make racist statements, basically trolled in chat.

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name:311th_legion_CWO4_Ishmael
Why should you be unbanned? If I do it again you can ban me and not un ban me I'm fine with that. I'll tone it down
Time/Date: April 24, 2017, 10:34:50 pm