Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136833 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Name: Viper
Offense: I don't remember so long ago
Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because I used to love playing on this server it brought me so many good times and memories
User ID #: 1236904
Time/Date: Don't remember

You were banned last June for recruiting under the name [1stSL]Grd_Soar

Unbanned.

Please have fun and follow the server rules!

Offline Uncle_Hansonite

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request: Not sure what to put for "unban request"

Name: Uncle_Hansonite

Offense: I'm not sure what I did, last time I was on this server was at least a month and a half ago. I've been playing PW.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I believe I did nothing wrong. However I might be wrong. If I did commit an offense I'm deeply sorry for not using common sense and ruining the game experience for those I affected. This is a very fun server and to be frank, this is really the only NW server I play on. I dearly am sorry and I will humble myself for anything I did. I really like this server so all I wish is I can have fun in this community once more. I believe I've served a long enough sentence for I have been banned for a month and a half. I wish the best of luck to this servers success. -Uncle_Hansonite
User ID #: 1603031

Time/Date: Unknown, happened a long time ago.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request: Not sure what to put for "unban request"

Name: Uncle_Hansonite

Offense: I'm not sure what I did, last time I was on this server was at least a month and a half ago. I've been playing PW.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I believe I did nothing wrong. However I might be wrong. If I did commit an offense I'm deeply sorry for not using common sense and ruining the game experience for those I affected. This is a very fun server and to be frank, this is really the only NW server I play on. I dearly am sorry and I will humble myself for anything I did. I really like this server so all I wish is I can have fun in this community once more. I believe I've served a long enough sentence for I have been banned for a month and a half. I wish the best of luck to this servers success. -Uncle_Hansonite
User ID #: 1603031

Time/Date: Unknown, happened a long time ago.

You were banned for racial slurs on 2/26/17

For Example some of the things you typed were: (the "i"s are changed to stars so they don't get mad at me here)

00:47:51 - [Uncle_Hansonite] Say n*gger if you  like KFC!!!!!!!!!
00:48:57 - [Uncle_Hansonite] Type n*gger if you like to breath

The server says when you join on the game rules popup no racial slurs. Also in a purple admin chat message every 25 minutes it says no racial slurs and we check logs.

It's been a month already though, so unbanned.

Have fun and please follow the server rules.

Thanks

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
Unban Request:
Name: N***** ******
Offense: I dont remeber what i did my lttle cousen got in my computter and saids i was ban?
Why should you be unbanned? i didnt do nothin'
User ID #: how to git?
Time/Date: i dort remeber

thx 4 unban xoxox

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
Unban Request:
Name: N***** ******
Offense: I dont remeber what i did my lttle cousen got in my computter and saids i was ban?
Why should you be unbanned? i didnt do nothin'
User ID #: how to git?
Time/Date: i dort remeber

thx 4 unban xoxox

Unbanned, your User ID is 69420. If you come in with that name again you're going to be VAC'd banned this time
click here to join the 84th

Offline Guilty Sparkburn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Admin Application                                           
Nickname: GuiltySpark 
GUID: 1546484                 
Steam: [BBG] GuiltySpark 
Time available: 8am-10am, 4pm-12am for most days of the week
Current Regiment: USMC
Admin experience: Admin for my friends’ clan in Halo Reach during their custom games (Basically I was the host of a custom game so the higher ups could focus on playing. I refereed so people would follow the rules of the game we were doing and kicked them out if they got too out of hand).
Why do I want this role: I want to help make rounds enjoyable for the players, most the time by just trying to organize them if they allow it.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

ADMIN APP:

Nickname:Nicholas PRIME
GUID:621399
Steam:Nicholas PRIME
How active can you be?:a couple hours every day, around 5 in holidays
Current Regiment/Clan:N/A
Admin experience:Napoleonic_Role_Play (not anymore but for a bit less than a year), Toonifers_Roleplay (since january but the server was removed just yesterday never to return), Republic_Of_Roleplayers, [APPL] Zombies, 59th_Jailbreak, Empire_RP
Why do you want this role?:as i have admined many servers for a while now i believe my experience can come into effective adminship on a server im a regular to. I am also australian so have a unique timezone.

Raven_Kalakann Vouches

Approved as a trial admin. Please meet me on teamspeak to go over admin expectations.

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiri
Unban Request
Name: Kiri
Offense: Premeditated recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? It seems this ban reason is no longer valid with recent developments  ;)
User ID #: 795934
Time/Date: Quite sometime.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request
Name: Kiri
Offense: Premeditated recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? It seems this ban reason is no longer valid with recent developments  ;)
User ID #: 795934
Time/Date: Quite sometime.

Yup, I already unbanned everyone for recruiting bans this morning. I just double checked your ID you were included on that unban

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
kek, kiri was banned for recruiting

Offline 311th_Legion_Ishmael

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:311th_Legion_CWO3_Ishmael
Offense: racism
Why should you be unbanned?: racism isn't cool and I'm not a racist person, I regret being exceedingly racist.  I will keep my racist comments to myself now.I won't do it again, I promise.
User ID #:1443820
Time/Date: 10:09:34 pm April 1, 2017

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:311th_Legion_CWO3_Ishmael
Offense: racism
Why should you be unbanned?: racism isn't cool and I'm not a racist person, I regret being exceedingly racist.  I will keep my racist comments to myself now.I won't do it again, I promise.
User ID #:1443820
Time/Date: 10:09:34 pm April 1, 2017

You had a whole day where you spammed "nigger" and other statements with that. The rules are clearly stated on the server.
Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
Some more screenshots with these lovely pubs  :)

Offline CaitlynJennerfan

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Caitlyn_Jenner
Offense: Slurs/Offensive Language
Why should you be unbanned? I acted foolish in the heat of battle and apologize.
User ID #: 1626284
Time/Date: Thursday April 6 around 10pm

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Caitlyn_Jenner
Offense: Slurs/Offensive Language
Why should you be unbanned? I acted foolish in the heat of battle and apologize.
User ID #: 1626284
Time/Date: Thursday April 6 around 10pm

You were banned for using racial slurs. Unbanned.

Please Follow the Rules and have fun!