Author Topic: N I P E X - Graphics Designs - Threads / Signatures / Headers - OPEN!  (Read 55276 times)

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NiPhix - Headers & Signatures
« Reply #270 on: January 11, 2017, 09:57:11 pm »
Thank you very much bro :D

Offline Dius

• Brigadier General
  • 31e Regiment Former
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_31e_Lt_Dius
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #271 on: January 11, 2017, 10:14:54 pm »
Header/Thread/Signature - Header
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) 31e Régiment de Voltigeurs
What colour scheme do you like? blue, white and red ( french looking)
Any personal things to add? http://frederic.berjaud.free.fr/Articles_de_Didier_Davin/31eLeger/drapeau_31e_Leger_1802.jpg
Quote from: Tardet
Tout le monde pensait que les 85e dominaient dans la relation de couple 31e-85e alors qu'en faite, ceux qui ont pu voir de l'intérieur savent que c'était le 31e qui portait la culotte, et de loin.
Je me souviendrais toujours du moment, à la fin de la réunion de disband du 85e, on se pose la question de savoir si on doit continuer ou pas, on discute pendant bien une heure voir plus, les 31e écoutent sagement sans rien dire. Avant de finir, on se dit que bon, on va quand même leur demander leur avis parce que c'est des potes et des mecs qui nous ont toujours soutenus.
Marc : 'Ah bha nous on avait tablé sur votre disband depuis plus d'un mois, du coup non, on est plutôt surpris en soi.'
L'EM du 85e en PLS, Dius et RzR qui dab devant leur PC. Merci, bonsoir.

David_Schrein

« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2017, 12:39:01 am »
I'm only working for people who make the time to fill in a proper application or a small text on how they want things. ;)
Header/Signature - Header
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - 24e Regiment d'Infanterie 'Sans Egal'
What colour scheme do you like? - Bright frenchy looking (blue, white and red)
Any personal things to add? - uknow what i like. U already made million types of shit. Try out the background.

Boeler Worst RsvLt. Gonna call RsvGen Herishayy to demote u

No crie i made dis now. I gib 22 hours or else unhappy!!!1111

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #273 on: January 12, 2017, 05:07:34 am »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) 6te Silesian Landwehr Regiment
What colour scheme do you like? Blue/Yellow
Any personal things to add? Prussian Landwehr shit

Header/Thread/Signature - Signature
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) 6te Silesian Landwehr Regiment
What colour scheme do you like? Blue/Yellow
Any personal things to add? Prussian Landwehr Shit

I know you made some before but I want moar! They're sexy!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 05:10:27 am by ~Midnight~ »

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #274 on: January 17, 2017, 06:40:14 am »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can)1er Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

What colour scheme do you like? blue, white and red ( french looking)
Any personal things to add? Anything from here https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34644.0

Thank very much mate
wheres the love?

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #275 on: January 17, 2017, 09:41:36 am »
Header/Thread/Signature -Signature, and if you want a Header, and whatever else if you want
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) Leib Grenadiers, or Nr8 Leib Grenadiers or something.

Honestly man, you make really hot stuff. Artists touch do whatever the hell you want with this if you wanna make one. If you're busy with other stuff that's good also this is just if you wanna do something for fun ;-)

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

AeroNinja

« Reply #276 on: January 17, 2017, 02:49:05 pm »
I will be making the listed apps. Stay tuned.

Little project I was working on beforehand. Unreleased thread of the 18th In bb code.

Spoiler

History of the 18th Royal Irish

The Royal Irish Regiment, until 1881 the 18th Regiment of Foot, was an infantry regiment of the line in the British Army. The regiment was formed in 1684 by the Earl of Granard from independent companies in Ireland. The regiment first saw action at the Siege of Namur in 1695, during the Nine Years' War, under the direction of King William III.
Soon after the Nine Years' War, Royal Irish Regiment took part in the War of the Spanish Succession where it saw action at the Siege of Kaiserswerth in 1702, the Battle of Schellenberg in July 1704, the Battle of Blenheim in August 1704, the Battle of Ramillies in May 1706, the Battle of Oudenarde in July 1708 and the Battle of Malplaquet in September 1709. Due to its impeccable war effort the regiment was acknowledged and won the right to display the King's arms on their colours along with the harp and crown.

In 1751, Royal Irish Regiment was officially ranked as the 18th Regiment of Foot – although it was older than all but six other line regiments, it had not been placed on the English establishment until 1689, lowering its precedence. The regiment was stationed back in Ireland for the majority of the Seven Years' War until 1 January 1767 when it received orders to depart for America. The regiment arrived at Philadelphia on 11 July 1767 under the command of Lieutenant Colonel John Wilkins where it remained until 1768, although a small detachment was sent to Fort Pitt later that summer.
During the American Revolutionary War, 18th Royal Irish Regiment was stationed at Boston. The grenadier company of the regiment took part in the Battle of Lexington and the Battle of Concord in April 1775.

About us

The 18th (Royal Irish) Regiment of Foot is a Linebattle oriented Napoleonic Wars Infantry Regiment.
As a Regiment we like to take the game seriously while striving to reach our best on the other hand we try to
enjoy the many aspects of the game at the same time as improving. Our primary focus is fighting against other
Infantry Regiments. Therefore, we will do special trainings to keep our men known with the formations and melee
combat.

Regimental Schedule

Monday                                                    Tuesday                                                    Wednesday
Warm up 18:30 GMT                                 N/A                                                             Warm up 18:30 GMT
6e Monday LB 19:00 GMT                                                                                            1stKGL Line Only LB 19:00 GMT

Thursday                                                 Friday                                                        Saturday
N/A                                                           Warm up 18:30 GMT                                  N/A
                                                                 1v1/2lr Friday LB 19:00 GMT

Sunday
Training 19:00 GMT
Promotions 20:00 GMT

Rank Structure

Commanding Staff
Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel   
Major

Officers
Captain
Lieutenant
Ensign

Non-Commissioned Officers
Serjeant Major
Serjeant
Corporal

Enlisted
Lance Corporal
Kingsman
Private

[close]

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 17, 2017, 03:06:39 pm »
Header/Thread/Signature - Sig
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - HEAVY FUKIN METAL BWOI
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - doom n gloom pls blaze it up
Any personal things to add? - surprise me x
>always high
>GOAT

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #278 on: January 17, 2017, 04:50:46 pm »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - Brotherhood of Scorpions (GF team)
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Black, brown
Any personal things to add? - Well, do what you want

:)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
Re: Digital Art Workshop - NiPhix
« Reply #279 on: January 18, 2017, 06:00:08 am »
Header/Thread/Signature - Sig
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) *Do not include*
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Black, Red, White
Any personal things to add? - Possibly a bloody bayonet with my name over it with a nice, immersive background. If that isn't possible then maybe a samurai sword with the concept. If you need more information, just add me on steam. :)

Notice: I have already gotten a signature from you so please do not make this your top priority ^-^

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2017, 11:19:54 pm »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) 8th King's Royal Hussars
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Plain background, black text some gold to decorate
Any personal things to add? Something that has inspiration from https://gyazo.com/7ed0fedd9e45017d49ac1aaca15f37aa with the sort of laurel leaf with the 8th and a hussar standing next to it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_King's_Royal_Irish_Hussars#/media/File:Robert_Richard_Scanlan01.jpg

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 20, 2017, 11:24:09 pm »
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
What colour scheme do you like? Blue/White/Red
Any personal things to add?
 :-*
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 11:26:30 pm by Hibernia »

AeroNinja

« Reply #282 on: January 21, 2017, 01:59:15 pm »
Working on the requests atm.

I might record a video in the future how I work with paint.NET, to make these images etc.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #283 on: January 25, 2017, 07:14:19 am »
One day I'll get my artwork

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian