Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V2  (Read 189198 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: I want to get unbanned from GF server
« Reply #330 on: September 18, 2016, 11:18:25 pm »
In-Game Name: 17_Cad_MightyPaiN
Steam Name: MightyPaiN  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Firephoenixnr1/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17e Cad
Reason For Ban: I got banned coz of one teamkill but it was not in purpose that happened before 7 month   when i bought this game. I remember one guy from Spartan Regiment banned me. So pls can someone unban me.
Use the template on page 1 please.

the moment you get ignored twice!
Unbanned noob.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server V2
« Reply #331 on: September 18, 2016, 11:41:07 pm »
justice for pieter
Don't post useless spam like this on our thread please, especially if you have applied to be admin. If you do then I'd say you can already consider your application denied. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #332 on: September 19, 2016, 01:01:18 pm »
In-game Name: MightyPaiN
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):i remember it was one guy from spartans regiment but i forgot his name
Reason For Ban: I tk one guy and i got banned perm.
Time/date (If Known): before 6-7 month
Apology/Statement Against Ban:I wont do that again i was new in this game and i didnt know about rules. I am so sorry and that wont happened again.
Player ID (If Known):1372804 i think  i can give u my steam account too  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Firephoenixnr1/

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #333 on: September 19, 2016, 05:08:47 pm »
For a friend.

In-Game Name: Hepty
Steam Name: Hepty
Regiment/Rank(If Any):18e Fus
Admin Experience: Hosted a sword tournement, admined a few 1v1s and line battles. A few other various group fights and tournements.
Spoken Languages: English, A bit of German
Reason Why You Want This Role: Well, first off, i think i'd do a much better job then Runk. There isn't many admins on the groupfighting server that aren't a troll, idiot or just a general cunt. I think i'd do a lovely job at keeping the NW noobs in place.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 05:11:57 pm by Sleepy »

Offline Barristan

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #334 on: September 19, 2016, 11:22:43 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: K-KA_Nr57_Gren_Barristan
Steam Name: Barristan https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039433945/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): K-KA Gren
Admin Experience: Admined in some regs eg 94th
Spoken Languages:  English
Reason Why You Want This Role: To stop people like pride abusing the server when there are no admins. also i think im better than fungus

Offline Randy Butternubs

• Private
  • Head Grenadier in the K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2016, 11:31:05 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: K-KA_Nr57_HeadGren_RandyButternubs
Steam Name: Randy Butternubs https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030051397/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): K-KA Head Grenadier
Admin Experience: Admin in the Royal Scots (Throwback), 3rd PoW and Admin for some K-KA events
Spoken Languages:  English, Scottish, Legend
Reason Why You Want This Role: To create a friendlier, teaching environment to try and help and encourage new players to the game
Motivational Speaker / Captain and Champion of the famous Unsullied Groupfighting Team / Best Player In NW History / Winner Of The Internal K-KA 2v2 Tournament

Offline 88th Infantry Regiment

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2016, 11:41:20 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: 75e_FusV_Gatts
Steam Name: Gatts https://steamcommunity.com/id/mlaket/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 75e/Fusilier Veteran
Admin Experience: Alternate_Groupfighting, Groupfighting_EU and Tropical_Hell
Spoken Languages: English and Turkish.
Reason Why You Want This Role: Because of my job, I'm playing NW till 2 or 3 AM GMT, especially after 10 PM, it's almost imposible to see any active admins in Groupfighting Server, so there are many abusers in server after 10 PM, so I think I can take care of this if you make me an admin.

Thanks.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
I want to get unbanned from GF server
« Reply #337 on: September 20, 2016, 01:46:53 am »
Name under which you were banned - 13eBLE_Rct_DrPaiN
Server(s) you are banned from - GroupFightingServer
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? - I tk one guy and i got banned perm
Time and date when the account was banned -I think it was before 7 8  month
User Identification Number - 1372804
Why should you be unbanned? - because i want play there, i dont make many reassons for ban, sry me)

Offline -Destiny-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 20, 2016, 02:32:35 pm »
Ban Request

Your In-game Name: 17e_SoP_Destiny
Their In-game Name: 17e_ESO_Antoinette_Bloise
Reason For Ban: double spawning, i killed him and he rejoined the server and insulted me
Evidence (screenshots): have no screenshots but the logs will show you
Time/date (this is very helpful to us): ~13:27 GMT Tuesday 20.09.2016
/tr]

Offline Flash117

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mercedes-Benz
« Reply #339 on: September 20, 2016, 07:31:28 pm »
For a Friend

Admin Application
In-Game Name: 72nd_Gren_Bruce_Maccancer
Steam Name: DerLetzteSpartaner
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Grenadier of the 72nd
Admin Experience: secound in command in rangers tropical paradise clan and rangers gf team. hosted and organized internal tournaments.
Spoken Languages:german, english and czech
Reason Why You Want This Role: im everyday 2-3 hours on the gf. and i see every day how admins ban other people, but nobody ban people of the own regiment. i mean admins like darktemplar. i would ban everybody of the 72nd. btw i understand fun but i can also severely. pls give me the chance.

btw befor you ask he have a bug withe fse he asked me if i can now write quickly :P

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 20, 2016, 10:01:32 pm »
Applications close Friday.

I'll get around to any ban requests or unban later.

Just a hint, if you've applied to become an admin don't go on and become a little child on the forums because like Herishey said your application gets denied the moment you become an idiot.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:09:10 pm by bobertini »

Nock

« Reply #341 on: September 20, 2016, 11:03:50 pm »
And what if I've always been an idiot ? tell meh papa :(

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 20, 2016, 11:17:18 pm »
Admin Application
In-Game Name: JammoSan
Steam Name: Jammo
Regiment/Rank(If Any): I'm my own regiment.
Admin Experience: I have been admin on all of the groupfighting servers with all the owner changes etc apart from this one.
Spoken Languages: English
Reason Why You Want This Role: I have recently become active on NW again and have gotten myself back into the groupfighting side of the game. I am on most days for atleast a few hours. I would like to enforce young bobs rules as if they were my own oh and HERISHY! xoxoxo

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 20, 2016, 11:23:23 pm »
Admin Application
In-Game Name: JammoSan
Steam Name: Jammo
Regiment/Rank(If Any): I'm my own regiment.
Admin Experience: I have been admin on all of the groupfighting servers with all the owner changes etc apart from this one.
Spoken Languages: English
Reason Why You Want This Role: I have recently become active on NW again and have gotten myself back into the groupfighting side of the game. I am on most days for atleast a few hours. I would like to enforce young bobs rules as if they were my own oh and HERISHY! xoxoxo
Denied until you spell my name right you muggletitflap.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #344 on: September 20, 2016, 11:40:28 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: 17e_Col_Augustin_Friant
Steam Name: 17e l Pieter https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016402305/
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Colonel of the 17e.
Admin Experience: I was the previous owner/ head admin of the groupfighting_server.
Spoken Languages:  English, German, Dutch.
Reason Why You Want This Role: It gives me cancer the amount of trolling I see on the groupfighting server, I feel this is making people want to stop playing the game during the early mornings and late evenings because no admin bothers to stay on till that long. Give me back my admin I will give you back the groupfighting server to its normal state.