Author Topic: Help with server (TCADMIN)  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Help with server (TCADMIN)
« on: January 10, 2013, 09:36:29 pm »
I have  a server hosted by idealgameservers and I need help setting it up with the Anglo Zulu war mod, I put all the zulu files in a .rar file and uploaded it to modules, an error came up saying something about cannot open .exe files, I changed the command line to -r NW_Sample_Battle.txt -m The Anglo Zulu war and when I start server it wont load.

( I unzipped the files to the Anglo Zulu War mod folder)

Offline FKP_Blucher

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stBnYLR_Maj_Blucher
Re: Help with server (TCADMIN)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:58 pm »
I have  a server hosted by idealgameservers and I need help setting it up with the Anglo Zulu war mod, I put all the zulu files in a .rar file and uploaded it to modules, an error came up saying something about cannot open .exe files, I changed the command line to -r NW_Sample_Battle.txt -m The Anglo Zulu war and when I start server it wont load.

yeah u will get that if you have the unistall.exe file. Dont worrie about it. Whats ur server name
Leader of 1stBnYLR

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 09:52:54 pm »

yeah u will get that if you have the unistall.exe file. Dont worrie about it. Whats ur server name
At the moment it is 7th_Official_Zulu but the start is not working so its not up "An error occurred while starting the game server." I am also hosting a dedicated one so it might appear
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 09:54:44 pm by just5tme1989 »

Offline FKP_Blucher

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stBnYLR_Maj_Blucher
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 05:42:36 pm »
hmmm idk
Leader of 1stBnYLR

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant