Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA] [2 Years Going!]  (Read 138615 times)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA] [2 Years Going!]
« Reply #1260 on: December 16, 2014, 03:41:36 pm »
At least you find out who really cares for the regiment.  Those who dont care about power/rank/personal agendas, and willing to dedicate themselves fully to a regiment.  Unfortunately we still have those who could care less about a community or regiment or friends they have made, and instead choose to pick fights, argue, and make petty excuses.  Oh well, again we have been in much worse circumstances with my EU side, I will personally ensure this never happens again like it does every 8 months or so. lol  Whats even sadder is a man named Kaide, trying to pm all my members and "attempt" to convince them to leave.

ANYWAYS looking forward to the NA training tonight.
I think you forget that this is a game.

You're right Jorvasker, this is just a game but when you spend thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars on maintaining a community it tends to mean more to people than a normal game would. Honestly, what right does anyone have to judge another's enjoyment of the game? If it doesn't affect you it shouldn't concern you.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 03:45:21 pm by Ryner »

Offline Dasher54

• Sergeant Major
  • The One True Sultan of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th_Maj_Dashoor
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1261 on: December 16, 2014, 03:42:29 pm »
I guess Frith didn't like being a Chef to such a multicultural reg

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: December 16, 2014, 03:55:21 pm »
Good luck Tuna and Heekna, I know you guys will do great  ;D

Offline Jamal Nigrumz

• Private
  • ye
    • View Profile
  • Nick: J Nigz
« Reply #1263 on: December 16, 2014, 04:06:26 pm »
Hi

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 16, 2014, 04:15:55 pm »
At least you find out who really cares for the regiment.  Those who dont care about power/rank/personal agendas, and willing to dedicate themselves fully to a regiment.  Unfortunately we still have those who could care less about a community or regiment or friends they have made, and instead choose to pick fights, argue, and make petty excuses.  Oh well, again we have been in much worse circumstances with my EU side, I will personally ensure this never happens again like it does every 8 months or so. lol  Whats even sadder is a man named Kaide, trying to pm all my members and "attempt" to convince them to leave.

You're right Jorvasker, this is just a game but when you spend thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars on maintaining a community it tends to mean more to people than a normal game would. Honestly, what right does anyone have to judge another's enjoyment of the game? If it doesn't affect you it shouldn't concern you.

G fucking G.

Well said Ryner. Good luck and long live the 63e.
xD

Offline Heretic

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Dynamic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: December 16, 2014, 04:28:51 pm »
Whats even sadder is a man named Kaide, trying to pm all my members and "attempt" to convince them to leave.

Banter

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 16, 2014, 04:29:54 pm »
Whats even sadder is a man named Kaide, trying to pm all my members and "attempt" to convince them to leave.

Banter

xD

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 16, 2014, 04:48:32 pm »
Frith, and everyone that left are absolute... amazing people. You can't say they don't care about the 63e because left. But if they didnt care why would the dedicate a year or more to making the 63e EU a great community with friends. Unfortunately a lot of my friends have left the regiment and i am at a loss at what to do, however if anyone here thinks none of them cared or loved the EU community can speak to me and i'll set them straight. They are my loved friends  :)
even me??  ;D
Yes Louis. Even you

Offline 63e Crocve

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 16, 2014, 04:56:53 pm »
I guess Frith didn't like being a Chef to such a multicultural reg

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Crocve

CayM, that quote is actually from Nietzsche, not me xD (its just one of my favorite quotes of all time). But thanks for your support. :)

Frith, and everyone that left are absolute... amazing people. You can't say they don't care about the 63e because left. But if they didnt care why would the dedicate a year or more to making the 63e EU a great community with friends. Unfortunately a lot of my friends have left the regiment and i am at a loss at what to do, however if anyone here thinks none of them cared or loved the EU community can speak to me and i'll set them straight. They are my loved friends

Thnx for expressing such feelings, m8. I still remember those days were I spent all the morning and the afternoon trying to get many recruits as I could for the regiment (both EU and NA), while many of them never became dedicated members of the regiment or just left it after some shortly latter after being recruited (only a few become dedicated members, like Carros Rage) - and I feel sad that some people just don´t recognize efforts such as that.  :'(
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:02:56 pm by 63e Crocve »

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 16, 2014, 05:03:15 pm »

Too bad that Karth thinks that I "did nothing for the 63e" over the 1.5 years. RIP my improvements to the TS and website. RIP the money I put into the regiment. RIP the hours of work I put in. RIP derp who no longer thinks I have beautiful Blue eyes :(

But you know, I "betrayed" Karth and attempted to destroy his regiment, right? Cool
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 16, 2014, 05:04:19 pm »

Too bad that Karth thinks that I "did nothing for the 63e" over the 1.5 years. RIP my improvements to the TS and website. RIP the money I put into the regiment. RIP the hours of work I put in. RIP derp who no longer thinks I have beautiful Blue eyes :(

But you know, I "betrayed" Karth and attempted to destroy his regiment, right? Cool
Frith rite meow

Offline 2oothBrush

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2oothBrush
« Reply #1272 on: December 16, 2014, 05:06:56 pm »
Frith, and everyone that left are absolute... amazing people. You can't say they don't care about the 63e because left. But if they didnt care why would the dedicate a year or more to making the 63e EU a great community with friends. Unfortunately a lot of my friends have left the regiment and i am at a loss at what to do, however if anyone here thinks none of them cared or loved the EU community can speak to me and i'll set them straight. They are my loved friends  :)
even me??  ;D

Anyone that has spent time in the 63e  that means you too

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 16, 2014, 05:12:37 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Frith, you of all people should know that personal quarls don't belong on the forums and are better left to PM's.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:14:44 pm by Ryner »

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #1274 on: December 16, 2014, 05:35:26 pm »

RIP my improvements to the TS and website.

I am sorry, I don't believe my "TS/Website"-build could have been improved. OMG much lies, much slander to InfaBUTT's name (I call for a revolution)