Author Topic: "Army of the Confederation of the Rhine"???  (Read 4309 times)

Offline Duc de Elchingen

• Sergeant Major
  • Comte de la Fère
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Enjolras
  • Side: Union
Re: "Army of the Confederation of the Rhine"???
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 02:26:06 am »
I did not meant you with those exampls it was more of a general statement.

Indeed the older regiments had more time to build a name so yeah it's generally harder for new regiments to establish themselves. It takes some time, so don't rush it, but show dedication.  :)

OK will do :) 

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 02:50:31 am »
If you want to make such an ambitious project make yourself a name in the community first. It's a lot easier to get people to join if they know who you are and that you have the ability to lead not only a small line of 12 people but have been consistently and long lasting in your projects. There are some armies around as far as I know, e.g. the IVe Corps, a french speaking Corps of multiple regiments (Line, Grens, Skirms, Cav and Arty). They have been around for 3 years already I believe - it is possible to form something like that.

Anyways good luck with your endeavours.  ;)

The difference is that the IVe was, at the beggining, only one regiment, and it opened new regiments with the time, and the recruits that joined allowed us to grow 5 regiments of 5 different units.
The project, here, consists in gathering some already existing regiments, with their leaders etc, and that is way different. To be fully honest I don't think that kind of thing is still possible nowadays, the personal ambitions of the different leaders will fuck up the whole thing. You need to pick people from your own ranks, but for that, one needs quite a lot of members, and yeah, that's hard.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 03:05:01 am »
The difference is that the IVe was, at the beggining, only one regiment, and it opened new regiments with the time, and the recruits that joined allowed us to grow 5 regiments of 5 different units.
The project, here, consists in gathering some already existing regiments, with their leaders etc, and that is way different. To be fully honest I don't think that kind of thing is still possible nowadays, the personal ambitions of the different leaders will fuck up the whole thing. You need to pick people from your own ranks, but for that, one needs quite a lot of members, and yeah, that's hard.

Well, it happened with IIte, but not in the same way.

Offline Duc de Elchingen

• Sergeant Major
  • Comte de la Fère
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Enjolras
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2014, 03:30:10 am »
If you want to make such an ambitious project make yourself a name in the community first. It's a lot easier to get people to join if they know who you are and that you have the ability to lead not only a small line of 12 people but have been consistently and long lasting in your projects. There are some armies around as far as I know, e.g. the IVe Corps, a french speaking Corps of multiple regiments (Line, Grens, Skirms, Cav and Arty). They have been around for 3 years already I believe - it is possible to form something like that.

Anyways good luck with your endeavours.  ;)

Interesting, we will see what happens with us...

Offline Roy1012

• Sergeant
  • Colonel of the ODM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Roy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2014, 02:46:27 pm »
I would join something to do with the Confederation of the Rhine, however...im already in an army. I have you on steam and if anything goes awry in this army then i will join this, however; i have a feeling that this thing is going to last
Colonel of the ODM