Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 114285 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 1]
« Reply #630 on: May 24, 2020, 04:40:19 am »

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 2]
« Reply #631 on: May 24, 2020, 04:48:01 am »
congrats to corona for the win, was fun to watch. I'm pretty glad with how these league is going so far, currently it doesn't seem like any one team is too dominant.

vod: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/630180490

edit: actually i will be on tomorrow
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:53:07 am by Aurum »
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #632 on: May 24, 2020, 04:49:58 am »

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
« Reply #633 on: May 24, 2020, 04:50:03 am »
Camden after experiencing Russian rage for the first time:

movement keyer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #634 on: May 24, 2020, 04:52:38 am »
"It was ultimately . . . my teams fault" says Russianfury in his post game press conference. I wonder how this impacts the view his team has on him. Especially after reports that Camden has been hospitalized after having a panic attack while being berated by Russian mid-game, per sources.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #635 on: May 24, 2020, 04:54:13 am »
Reports are circulating that RussianFury had insisted on the benching of Mr. SerWall after Wastee had planned to bench Armada. Reports indicate RussianFury's anger and displeasure of Wall's first death sometime on the second map made him message Wastee insisting on his removal.

Wastee has been on record saying he was about to substitute Armada for Camden but shortly after saw RussianFury's message. More to come later. Wastee blames Skinny and "multiple others" (RussianFury insists it was Skinny's fault) for his drafting of Wall. He says he has not performed up to expectations and perhaps was over hyped in his drafting of him. Wastee regrets his decision and would've went a different direction. He wishes Wall would "not die" as "it's his biggest problem". An outsider view from Yoshie says "he needs to learn to block", per sources.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:52:29 am by Hawkince »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 24, 2020, 04:57:43 am »
bro you know its serious when unironic shinto comes out
Vette laying down the hammer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #637 on: May 24, 2020, 05:06:58 am »
Camden after experiencing Russian rage for the first time:

i still remember my first time

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #639 on: May 24, 2020, 06:05:09 am »
Sources confirm SS member and NW streamer, Aurum thought he was “boutta clap cheeks” tomorrow then his girl told him she’s on her period. So now he can be on Sunday night for his teams match. I have spoken to his wife and she confirms these rumors. His status for tomorrows match has been upgraded from doubtful to probable.

[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #640 on: May 24, 2020, 06:25:25 am »
Sources report that Cytiuz had been falsifying injury report and may be eligible for a suspension per league rules on injured reserve reporting. Cytiuz had been claiming Magmar would be out indefinitely due to a suspension after being grounded by his parents. This would later prove to be false as Magmar would report to training camp a few hours later. More to come later.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 24, 2020, 10:18:55 am »
hopefully cytiuz will now learn to be nice to people :-)
I have always been rather nice, but NW comp kids take everything personally, so the trash talk always get publicity, which I find rather funny.
I have rather tons of respect for any player able to make the draft. If anything other people have actual hate on me because they take what I say seriously. Whenever I hear the basis of beef between me and a player, it always lies in the other player. I don't hate anyone. My competitiveness can tie into that sometimes to.
I mean considering you were kicked out of a couple of comp regs, that just flat out contradicts your statement. How full of yourself do you have to be to genuinely think it lies with the other person all the time? Like hello? "Yeah I have been in 37 fights in my life, but the other person always started it lol." People obviously take what you say seriously and will have negative feelings towards you for that. I'm not sure how old you are and I realize this is the internet and I'm autistic for even trying to talk to you like this, but you deadass need to get out of the toxic phase my guy. You try to act all smart n shit outside of the game, but once you're in all you do is BM everyone. That is literally why so many in the community dislike you. From the perspective of someone outside of your regular friend group, you lack a personality outside of your constant shittalk.

If you want to actually gain the respect of anyone in this community, I would suggest you quit acting like a blatant retard. If you want anyone to respect your melee, I would suggest inspecting your keyboard, as I hope it is filthy enough to have your "S" key glued down permanently and you aren't holding it down on purpose.

But go ahead and ignore this if u want or w/e, if it's attention you're seeking because you don't get enough at home that's fine. I don't wanna start anything with you, just think about what you say more man.
Lmao your the one always wondering what I am doing. It is your decision to take concern to it or not. If it matters that much to you then obviously whatever I am doing is working. You feed to what I say, I love it. The attention is absolutely great because I find your inability to understand that I honestly just don't care funny. You talk about S key, but your literally surrounding yourself full of S keyers, and I don't know how "s keying" is considered bad. In fact I find aggressive teams nowadays to fall out of touch in certain aspects, The way everyone else on your team plays is completely, and utterly superior to your play style as seen by your lack luster performance statistically, you may do things other for your team I don't doubt, but if you want to sit here and say "s keying" in 2020, as if anyone actually doesn't do that to gain a advantage, then you are literally not worth the time to talk to. Sorry bud, maybe your getting out of touch... because what you need is some "S key" obviously whatever your doing right now isn't working. You literally contradict what you say, by playing alongside that passive "s key" slow paced style you absolute mongoloid.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:54:03 am by Cytiuz »

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 24, 2020, 10:20:54 am »
Sources report that Cytiuz had been falsifying injury report and may be eligible for a suspension per league rules on injured reserve reporting. Cytiuz had been claiming Magmar would be out indefinitely due to a suspension after being grounded by his parents. This would later prove to be false as Magmar would report to training camp a few hours later. More to come later.

Afk

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #643 on: May 24, 2020, 10:59:24 am »
I have always been rather nice, but NW comp kids take everything personally, so the trash talk always get publicity, which I find rather funny.
I have rather tons of respect for any player able to make the draft. If anything other people have actual hate on me because they take what I say seriously. Whenever I hear the basis of beef between me and a player, it always lies in the other player. I don't hate anyone. My competitiveness can tie into that sometimes to.
I mean considering you were kicked out of a couple of comp regs, that just flat out contradicts your statement. How full of yourself do you have to be to genuinely think it lies with the other person all the time? Like hello? "Yeah I have been in 37 fights in my life, but the other person always started it lol." People obviously take what you say seriously and will have negative feelings towards you for that. I'm not sure how old you are and I realize this is the internet and I'm autistic for even trying to talk to you like this, but you deadass need to get out of the toxic phase my guy. You try to act all smart n shit outside of the game, but once you're in all you do is BM everyone. That is literally why so many in the community dislike you. From the perspective of someone outside of your regular friend group, you lack a personality outside of your constant shittalk.

If you want to actually gain the respect of anyone in this community, I would suggest you quit acting like a blatant retard. If you want anyone to respect your melee, I would suggest inspecting your keyboard, as I hope it is filthy enough to have your "S" key glued down permanently and you aren't holding it down on purpose.

But go ahead and ignore this if u want or w/e, if it's attention you're seeking because you don't get enough at home that's fine. I don't wanna start anything with you, just think about what you say more man.
Lmao your the one always wondering what I am doing. It is your decision to take concern to it or not. If it matters that much to you then obviously whatever I am doing is working. You freaks feed to what I say, I love it. The attention is absolutely great because I find your inability to understand that I honestly just don't care great. You talk about S key, but your literally surrounding yourself full of S keyers, and I don't know how "s keying" is considered bad. In fact I find aggressive teams nowadays to fall out of touch in certain aspects, The way everyone else on your team plays is completely, and utterly superior to your play style as seen by your lack luster performance statistically, you may do things other for your team I don't doubt, but if you want to sit here and say "s keying" in 2020, as if anyone actually doesn't do that to gain a advantage, then you are literally not worth the time to talk to. Sorry bud, maybe your getting out of touch... because what you need is some "S key" obviously whatever your doing right now isn't working. Literally contradict what you say, by playing alongside that style you absolute mongoloid.

Well, if you don't intend for your words to be taken seriously, then we'll take what you say as the joke it is, like when any other clown speaks.
"s keying" has always been considered desperate, the majority of players don't rely on s key as a staple of their style. And s keying doesn't give any concrete "advantage" just look at your duel vs Horse, he didn't need to s key to win that, and your s keying didn't help you at all.

The reason your team loses is that you have no self-awareness, and you don't seem to understand your opposition or their style, you're the one out of touch.
Don't call someone else's performance "lackluster" or bring up statistics, firstly, you're below Shinto in the leaderboards, secondly, you're literally so heavy that two of the best players in the game combined can't carry you enough to even be able to win a map, or even get 20 rounds on a team, so back the fuck off with your 35% round win rate losing ass, you're in no position to critique or big-time anyone else on their performance. Trying to read plays but still learning ABC's looking ass, fuck out of here.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 24, 2020, 11:30:25 am »

Lmao your the one always wondering what I am doing. It is your decision to take concern to it or not. If it matters that much to you then obviously whatever I am doing is working. You freaks feed to what I say, I love it. The attention is absolutely great because I find your inability to understand that I honestly just don't care great. You talk about S key, but your literally surrounding yourself full of S keyers, and I don't know how "s keying" is considered bad. In fact I find aggressive teams nowadays to fall out of touch in certain aspects, The way everyone else on your team plays is completely, and utterly superior to your play style as seen by your lack luster performance statistically, you may do things other for your team I don't doubt, but if you want to sit here and say "s keying" in 2020, as if anyone actually doesn't do that to gain a advantage, then you are literally not worth the time to talk to. Sorry bud, maybe your getting out of touch... because what you need is some "S key" obviously whatever your doing right now isn't working. Literally contradict what you say, by playing alongside that style you absolute mongoloid.

Well, if you don't intend for your words to be taken seriously, then we'll take what you say as the joke it is, like when any other clown speaks.
"s keying" has always been considered desperate, the majority of players don't rely on s key as a staple of their style. And s keying doesn't give any concrete "advantage" just look at your duel vs Horse, he didn't need to s key to win that, and your s keying didn't help you at all.

The reason your team loses is that you have no self-awareness, and you don't seem to understand your opposition or their style, you're the one out of touch.
Don't call someone else's performance "lackluster" or bring up statistics, firstly, you're below Shinto in the leaderboards, secondly, you're literally so heavy that two of the best players in the game combined can't carry you enough to even be able to win a map, or even get 20 rounds on a team, so back the fuck off with your 35% round win rate losing ass, you're in no position to critique or big-time anyone else on their performance. Trying to read plays but still learning ABC's looking ass, fuck out of here.
Shinto averages 0.64 I average 0.83, and If I was heavy I wouldn't be averaging over 1.00 last match lmao. How bout you read the stats and stop talking about something you obviously don't know about. Bot next. Your talking about win rate, two matches in. The fact that you don't know what your on about, and just read the position on the "leaderboards" without actually looking into the stats, completely disproves anything you say.  You do know those positions are based upon amount of reps you have had. So YOU prove my point by pointing out that Shinto is higher on the board with a worse KD, and gets more reps then me. Which means he is consistently worse.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:43:48 am by Cytiuz »