Author Topic: Napoleon - Movie Apple TV  (Read 429 times)

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xephaeston
  • Side: Neutral
Napoleon - Movie Apple TV
« on: July 10, 2023, 07:19:41 pm »

"Directed by Ridley Scott from a screenplay by David Scarpa, “Napoleon” stars Joaquin Phoenix as the French emperor and military leader. The film is an original and personal look at Napoleon’s origins and his swift, ruthless climb to emperor, viewed through the prism of his addictive and often volatile relationship with his wife and one true love, Josephine, played by Vanessa Kirby. The film captures Napoleon’s famous battles, relentless ambition and astounding strategic mind as an extraordinary military leader and war visionary. An Apple Studios production in conjunction with Scott Free Productions, “Napoleon” is produced by Scott, Kevin Walsh, Mark Huffam and Phoenix, with Michael Pruss and Aidan Elliott serving as executive producers."

If the movie is as good as the trailer, I think we are in for a treat. We need more movies of this time period with the technology and special effects we have now.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
Re: Napoleon - Movie Apple TV
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 06:21:13 am »
Looks good, thanks God it's not made by Netflix if you know what I mean

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 09:54:20 am »
Oh yes. Netflix has a really bad reputation when it comes to their movies and series. The only sad thing with all these streaming services is that I believe the movies won't come into cinemas. This one will be exclusively in cinemas during Thanksgiving I believe and I think only in the USA. I hope atleast that it will come out on Blu-Ray, but that also still remains yet to be seen. I do not wish to pay for Apple TV just to see 1 movie.

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 04:54:26 pm »
what you on about, we all know napoleon was a 7ft tall west african who spoke fluent French with a parisian accent

Source: My grandma, trust her bro

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 11:13:37 pm »
what you on about, we all know napoleon was a 7ft tall west african who spoke fluent French with a parisian accent

Source: My grandma, trust her bro
I want to see this version of Napoleon in a movie.