Author Topic: Forum Bet - 18e vs Nr.4 NWL  (Read 26787 times)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
Forum Bet - 18e vs Nr.4 NWL
« on: December 15, 2016, 07:50:12 pm »

Beta thread, please be patient as it is being developed

This is the betting event for fse, here you can take part in numerous events by betting on possible outcomes. You will be given 100 gold to bet on 1vs1 Linebattle match fixtures and Tournaments, the event is completely free and there is numerous prizes to be won, all you need to do is sign up! The basic concept is that each Regiment, team or player will be given specific odds and you can use your gold to bet on them to win, draw or on other miscellaneous possibilities.

All you need to do is request a Username and add your Steam ID
Spoiler
Username:
Steam ID:
[close]

Welcome to the Bank of Forum Bet, here you can see your current gold balance and leaderboards
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
What if i lose all my gold? On the 1st of every month all users bank accounts with a balance of <100 will be topped back up to 100 gold again.

What happens to my bet if the match is canceled or if there is absents? If a match is canceled or a Regiment, team or player is absent from the match you are eligible for a full refund plus 2% extra in compensation, i.e. if you bet 100 gold on X player to get X kills in a round but that player is absent the entire match you will be refunded 102 gold.

Match Fixing Accounts suspected of match fixing will be suspended immediately, proof is not required for this discipline to persist. There is a number of reasons for suspected match fixing that includes suspicious transactions through bets, gold transfers and match throwing. Proof of Match Fixing will result in a life ban.
[close]

Visit: http://challonge.com/NWLL1S8 for recent NWL match results

Spoiler

What do the percentages mean? The percentages are based on the bet returns, if you bet 100 on Team 1 to win at 100% and it comes in, you will receive back all your initial bet plus an extra 100% of the initial bet, so your potential return is 200 gold. If you were to bet 100 on a draw at 300% and it comes in, you will receive your initial bet back plus an extra 300% of that initial bet, so your potential return is 400 gold.

How do I bet? Just send a request by replying to this thread i.e. '100 gold on Team 1 (or specific regiment) to win'

What does it mean if the odds percentage boxes change colour? If the box turns green this means the odds have risen from the original published odds. If the box turns red this means the odds have fallen from the original published odds.

What does 'Susp' mean? This is the abbreviation for suspended, this will be marked on the event screens when a match has resulted or if there is any problems, such as cancellations.

You may not bet on more than one straight option - Betting on both teams to win is not permitted to prevent pot splitting, Napoleonic Wars is a game where draws are more difficult to obtain, therefore the odds of success are too high. You can only bet on one team to win.
[close]

Here you can view tips from the community to help you decide what to bet on. A tipper can earn up to 10,000 gold from wins on their success yield, so if you wish to make a tip just read the 'rules and rewards' section to get a better understanding, add a tip in the comments and it will be added here

Spoiler
Tipping is based on your own opinion, if you have a brief or even vast understanding of a particular event you can post a tip and this will create you a yield - a tip must contain a reason and betting decision.

Above is a blank success yield example

What is the success yield? Every time you post a tip that wins you will be given a green marker on your success yield, if the tip loses you will be given a red marker. Three green markers in your success yield can earn you 200 gold, four can earn you an extra 300 gold and five can earn you 10,000 gold.

Please note that the green markers DO NOT have to be in order and this is only an example
Good Luck!
[close]

Murphy's tip account
Spoiler

[close]

Herishey's tip account
Spoiler

[close]

Salakien's tip account
Spoiler

[close]

Welcome to the Marketplace, here you can unlock and buy ranks and rewards with your gold. This section is currently under development and more details will be explained in the future!

More details coming soon!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:36:18 am by Heist »

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
Re: Forum Bet - ITS FREE!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 07:53:14 pm »
Username: Frittentime
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Frittentime

K-KA will throw for gold !!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 07:54:52 pm by Frittentime »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 07:54:41 pm »
Why not, good idea;

Username: Herishey
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spikecon1/
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 08:07:05 pm »
fuckin sick

Username: Nock
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nocklebaguette

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 08:17:47 pm »
ben 10
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 08:18:29 pm »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 08:27:33 pm »
ben 10

posh you're 9 not 10
Get off Posh's back Murphy, the poor kid doesn't have any legs you inconsiderate sweaty cunt flap
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 08:29:34 pm »

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 08:44:14 pm »
ben 10

posh you're 9 not 10
Get off Posh's back Murphy, the poor kid doesn't have any legs you inconsiderate sweaty cunt flap

Sorry :(

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 08:47:00 pm »
This looks good  ::) ::)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 09:25:58 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2016, 09:29:52 pm »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2016, 09:44:07 pm »
Sick idea ngl.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2016, 09:49:40 pm »

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2016, 10:00:41 pm »
My mum taught me better than gambling my pocket moneys away.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum