Author Topic: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7] Champions: LG & AEF!  (Read 127653 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7 has begun!]
« Reply #855 on: March 07, 2017, 03:19:03 am »
Can we start slaying people who just run away the whole match and refuse to melee unless they have a +10 advantage?

yes

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
  • Side: Union
« Reply #856 on: March 07, 2017, 03:28:50 am »
Can we start slaying people who just run away the whole match and refuse to melee unless they have a +10 advantage?
Straying away from melee is a valid tactic. We can't force regiments to get into melee without someone actually starting the melee.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #857 on: March 07, 2017, 03:34:35 am »
Straying away from melee is a valid tactic. We can't force regiments to get into melee without someone actually starting the melee.
What about people that run out of line to avoid Melee

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 07, 2017, 03:52:34 am »
The line has to act as one so if one person retreats the rest of the line has too as well, unless of course melee has already been initiated then the line is locked. If individuals FoL or FoC they will be slayed but we can't stop a whole line from maneuvering away to avoid melee just because the other regiment decided to prematurely charge.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #859 on: March 07, 2017, 04:35:08 am »

yes
This will be brought up to Amit kthnx

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 07, 2017, 05:24:04 am »
The line has to act as one so if one person retreats the rest of the line has too as well, unless of course melee has already been initiated then the line is locked. If individuals FoL or FoC they will be slayed but we can't stop a whole line from maneuvering away to avoid melee just because the other regiment decided to prematurely charge.
Spoiler
[close]
Sorry, im talking about for example at 19:00 the 30ths officer at the back turns to run a different way from his line to avoid the melee.

It happened in our match against the 32e aswell and today in a friendly 1v1 with the AEF where Anthony went on a marathon with our line inbetween him and his line

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #861 on: March 07, 2017, 05:25:51 am »
I was runnin' through the 6 with my woes.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #862 on: March 07, 2017, 12:29:54 pm »
yeah waste I'd have to agree there Probs should be a slay handed out for that. But as long as i know there inst xD
Spoiler
[close]
Sorry, im talking about for example at 19:00 the 30ths officer at the back turns to run a different way from his line to avoid the melee.

It happened in our match against the 32e aswell and today in a friendly 1v1 with the AEF where Anthony went on a marathon with our line inbetween him and his line

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 09, 2017, 02:19:36 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

[close]
In that example, the 30th officer probably should have been closer to his line. In Rule 23.3 it states that officers cannot be more than 10 man spacing away from his line. He did exceed that a little right before the melee started but it was for about 3 seconds.

I get what you are saying and I will keep a closer eye out for that.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 09, 2017, 02:55:24 pm »
League: 1
Server: Any, 32e server preferred
Teams: LG vs USMC
Date & Time: Sunday 3/12/17 9 Est
Steam Profiles:https://steamcommunity.com/id/waste99/
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039302614
Preferred Ref (if any): liquid
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:21:10 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #865 on: March 09, 2017, 04:42:18 pm »

I fixed your date!  :)
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #866 on: March 09, 2017, 04:48:22 pm »
Memed
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 02:43:17 am by No This is Patrick »
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 09, 2017, 09:21:33 pm »

I fixed your date!  :)
Haha Thanks! Did that on my broken phone and didn't notice

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #868 on: March 10, 2017, 03:34:12 am »
League:1
Server: NANWL_3
Teams:30th and 41stWS
Date & Time: March 12th, 2017
Steam Profiles: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GMS3026/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRea/
Preferred Ref (if any): Pickle, Raf or Liquid. Or all 3!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:09:06 am by PurplePanda »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #869 on: March 10, 2017, 03:48:33 am »
League:1
Server: NANWL_3
Teams:30th and 41stWS
Date & Time: March 9th, 2017
Steam Profiles: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GMS3026/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRea/
Preferred Ref (if any): Pickle, Raf or Liquid. Or all 3!
:(

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)