Author Topic: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7] Champions: LG & AEF!  (Read 127650 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7 has begun!]
« Reply #750 on: February 27, 2017, 06:16:50 pm »
Like I said though, it's obviously a valid complaint by all means but both myself and liquid both wanted to slay you. I will have to watch the vids when I get home from work to see all perspectives.

#BringBackJackie&ZzethsRuleset #DownWithAmitTheOppressor
im pretty sure the old ruleset was the same. If the officer is in front/back/middle of the line he has always been an actual target

#BanEUsFromNWL
You are only getting pissy because you think you could have clutched 1v7

#BabyJIsntThatGood
or maybe it's cuz 2 of the refs don't know the roolz.

#BabyJIsThatGood
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #751 on: February 27, 2017, 06:18:19 pm »
The situation is being handled. Bantering on the thread isn't going to help anyone.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:36:54 pm by LiquidSkorpion »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #752 on: February 27, 2017, 06:19:05 pm »
The situations is being handled. Bantering on the thread isn't going to help anyone.
Yes please, so with that being said stop continuing to bring it up as Amit is already handling it. Nothing is being solved by continuing on the discussion.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #753 on: February 28, 2017, 12:35:45 am »
The situations is being handled. Bantering on the thread isn't going to help anyone.
Yes please, so with that being said stop continuing to bring it up as Amit is already handling it. Nothing is being solved by continuing on the discussion.
Banter=YoutubeSubs=Money fucked your logic

Offline DomDowg

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 28, 2017, 01:35:25 am »
4th vs. Nr8 [LG]

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #755 on: February 28, 2017, 04:14:14 am »
League: 2
Server: NANWL 3
Teams: 41st Jakester & 4eGren Marceaux
Date & Time: Friday (March 3rd, 2017) 8pmEST possible 8;30pmEST delay for 4eGren?
Steam Profiles: linked above
Preferred Ref (if any): Anyone but John Price

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #756 on: February 28, 2017, 04:14:51 am »
League: 1
Server: Any
Teams:57th vs USMC
Date & Time: March 3rd @ 8 EST
Steam Profiles: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeroesWitchKing | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039302614/
Preferred Ref (if any): Any, other than lawbringer

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #757 on: February 28, 2017, 06:29:17 am »
All 3 matches are tracked on the server reservation chart now. Referees have be notified.

I'm announcing the removal of John Price as a referee for NANWL Season 7. John Price failed to fulfill the requirement of a referee to present himself as impartial in the act of refereeing. Everyone has subjective opinions about groups and individuals, but John Price chose to publicly declare his dislike for a regiment multiple times using admin chat. He displayed clear prejudice against a regiment and allowed it to impair his ability to referee the match, ultimately leading to him wrongly act against one of its members. Had he been doing his job, then it would not have happened. This is absolutely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

Unfortunately, we haven't had the opportunity to notify John Price about his removal prior to me making this post as he was offline during the afternoon and evening, but the UK is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time after all. Given that people are signed up for matches as early as Wednesday, we are moved to make a statement without his knowing.

Additionally, Risk successfully completed his referee trial today and is now part of the referee team.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:44:40 am by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #758 on: February 28, 2017, 06:35:01 am »
I feel like price didn't do anything worst than a certain moderator and ref and I don't see how he was impaired during the match. The only wrong call was the thing with babyj that was also supported by liquid but alright. He made the match more enjoyable for us With his occasional admin chat banter. He never directly shit talked a regiment like some people

Please let me know if I missed some terrible thing he did
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:37:50 am by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 28, 2017, 06:42:29 am »
I feel like price didn't do anything worst than a certain moderator and ref and I don't see how he was impaired during the match. The only wrong call was the thing with babyj that was also supported by liquid but alright. He made the match more enjoyable for us With his occasional admin chat banter. He never directly shit talked a regiment like some people

Pretty much sums it up, I never once said I disliked the 4th. Maybe I should have cut down on the banter but this is the first time anyone has complained about it. There is nothing saying that I hated the 4th, I give banter to Shinto because we are friends which was obvious to everyone.

As for the slay against babyj, will Liquid be getting punished as he was going to slay him anyway?

Oh well now I don't have to be up at 2am anymore l8r nerds
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 06:44:13 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #760 on: February 28, 2017, 08:13:37 am »

That's not really the point, the point is he used purple chat to do it, I have no problem if it's outside of purple. The amount of purple chat used during that match for the sole purpose of banter was extreme. And the decision making was a little weird through the entire match. It's not that it was an abysmal job or anything, just too unprofessional as far as I am concerned.   

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #761 on: February 28, 2017, 09:40:39 am »

That's not really the point, the point is he used purple chat to do it, I have no problem if it's outside of purple. The amount of purple chat used during that match for the sole purpose of banter was extreme. And the decision making was a little weird through the entire match. It's not that it was an abysmal job or anything, just too unprofessional as far as I am concerned.
Roger that

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #762 on: February 28, 2017, 03:33:16 pm »
Just want to confirm 51st merge with the 41st?
And does that mean we fight the 41st?

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #763 on: February 28, 2017, 03:38:46 pm »
Still working out the details with the whole merge thing, I'll figure out 100% what's going on by tonight though. I've already talked to Pickle about this as well.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #764 on: February 28, 2017, 03:39:52 pm »
Still working out the details with the whole merge thing, I'll figure out 100% what's going on by tonight though. I've already talked to Pickle about this as well.
So now Kuni wants to merge into you? Damn he's a merge whore.