Author Topic: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7] Champions: LG & AEF!  (Read 127650 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7 - Starts Feb. 12th!]
« Reply #450 on: February 10, 2017, 06:30:24 am »
It's all good. 4e should have it made in league 2. :)

Since your not leading it then yah probably

Im glad I am worth your time. I can't imagine what your other 15 posts were.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #451 on: February 10, 2017, 03:07:20 pm »
Do you enjoy just shit talking everyone, Marceaux? Grow up. If you are going to post every other post in the thead, at least be civil about it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 03:09:56 pm by LiquidSkorpion »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 10, 2017, 07:01:00 pm »
Do you enjoy just shit talking everyone, Marceaux? Grow up. If you are going to post every other post in the thead, at least be civil about it.

Lol again. Someone pokes the big bad wolf and wonders why they get bit.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
« Reply #453 on: February 10, 2017, 07:46:15 pm »
You ain't shit marceaux.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #454 on: February 10, 2017, 07:54:19 pm »
You're niether big, bad, or a wolf

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 10, 2017, 08:03:18 pm »
You ain't shit marceaux.

I'm a NW player just like the rest of you. No one is shit in this non professional dead video game. Get over it.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #456 on: February 10, 2017, 09:13:47 pm »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #457 on: February 10, 2017, 09:15:10 pm »
You ain't shit marceaux.

I'm a NW player just like the rest of you. No one is shit in this non professional dead video game. Get over it.
Im sorry Amit i have to respond to this one.

If it's so dead why tf are you wasting your time here. You're like 20 seriously don't you have better shit to do. It doesn't seem like you're having fun anymore.

I have nothing personal against you I just don't understand why you constantly are arguing with people
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:19:08 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #458 on: February 10, 2017, 09:41:04 pm »
I was busy prior to this so I couldn't respond, but I will now. Marceaux has already been warned almost a week ago to drop the hostility in his posts. He did for a time, but I have also seen people attempting to lure him into making those kinds of post. The last page and a half of this thread has been useless posting.

I'll now be removing or editing posts that are instigating an argument with other people. Consider this the only warning.

In other news, the NANWL in-game servers are running and have been configured to only allow people with specific GUIDs to login as admin, so basically only NANWL staff. Also, the poll regarding the playoffs will close today. Note that votes cast by people not participating in Season 7 as a player will be disregarded.

Furthermore, I have requested from each regiment leader that they provide their NANWL rosters to us by tomorrow so that we can have the roster prepared for Sunday. A document of similar format to last year's roster spreadsheet will be used.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:50:48 pm by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #459 on: February 10, 2017, 09:44:59 pm »
I was busy prior to this so I couldn't respond, but I will now. Marceaux has already been warned almost a week ago to drop the hostility in his posts. He did for a time, but I have also seen people attempting to lure him into making those kinds of post. The last page and a half of this thread has been useless posting.

I'll now be removing or editing posts that are instigating an argument with other people. Consider this the only warning.
thanks for being a soild admin.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 10, 2017, 09:57:11 pm »
You ain't shit marceaux.

If it's so dead why tf are you wasting your time here. You're like 20 seriously don't you have better shit to do. It doesn't seem like you're having fun anymore.

I have nothing personal against you I just don't understand why you constantly are arguing with people

So people can shit talk me and I'm the one starting shit? Nice logic. Im here because sadly this game is one of a kind. You are right,  I rarely have fun anymore.

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #461 on: February 10, 2017, 10:02:41 pm »
You ain't shit marceaux.

So people can shit talk me and I'm the one starting shit? Nice logic. Im here because sadly this game is one of a kind. You are right,  I rarely have fun anymore.

I just addressed this in my post, Marceaux. If you insist on continuing this, then argue with people about it in PMs and not this thread.

My Personal Thoughts on the Matter
You definitely started this by insulting as many people as you could, Marceaux. You have nobody to blame except yourself. Nobody has a gun to your head and is forcing you to view or post on this thread. If it's too much for you to handle, then perhaps you should stay off the forums and forward your questions through private messages.
[close]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:05:29 pm by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 10, 2017, 10:06:56 pm »
You ain't shit marceaux.

I just addressed this in my post, Marceaux. If you insist on continuing this, then argue with people about it in PMs and not this thread.

Ive tried to stop shit posting but there is so much bait to bite. Sorry Amit, I'll ignore it for now.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #463 on: February 10, 2017, 10:28:09 pm »
I got a 5 month ban for instigating like that..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #464 on: February 10, 2017, 11:34:08 pm »
I got a 5 month ban for instigating like that..

I remember the great FSE purge like it was yesterday  8)