Author Topic: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7] Champions: LG & AEF!  (Read 127650 times)

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Napoleonic Wars League [Season 7 - Starts Feb. 12th!]
« Reply #390 on: February 08, 2017, 02:59:29 am »
I would say no to the evaluation while you're playing on one of the teams. I have nothing better to do and will be there to watch. So, no worries. I'm going to post an update on here in a little bit detailing which refs have completed their trials so far and are approved for Season 7. Additionally, the full Season 7 rules will be posted.

An interim list for the league structure was supposed to be posted today as well, but some things have happened in the past few hours which requires us to take another look at it before we post it. Expect it tomorrow night or early Thursday.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #391 on: February 08, 2017, 03:02:30 am »
I would say no to the evaluation while you're playing on one of the teams. I have nothing better to do and will be there to watch. So, no worries. I'm going to post an update on here in a little bit detailing which refs have completed their trials so far and are approved for Season 7. Additionally, the full Season 7 rules will be posted.

An interim list for the league structure was supposed to be posted today as well, but some things have happened in the past few hours which requires us to take another look at it before we post it. Expect it tomorrow night or early Thursday.
Doesn't matter to me either way.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #392 on: February 08, 2017, 05:35:13 am »
Spoiler
Marceaux you talk so much shit man. The only reason the 6te lost their lead against us was because you were at the back leading the second half. Call me trash all you want but you've never defeated the 30th whenever I have been at the head of it.  You're welcome to try, and if you best us, then feel free to spew your cancer on FSE. But till then, do everyone a mighty favour by just holding your post-happy fingers away from the keyboard.

Official 1v1 / League / Tourney Record
Wins = 20 Loses = 5 Ties = 7

111e 6 - 5 MoskovGren W
111e 7 - 3 35th W
111e 7 - 3 1erGren W
111e 6 - 5 33e W
111e 10 - 0 1erGren W
111e 5 - 5 3eVolt T
111e 7 - 3 3DM W
111e 4 - 6 USMC L NWL
111e 7 - 3 87th W NWL
111e 5 - 5 3DM T NWL
111e 3 - 7 15e L
111e 7 - 3 4teSLR W NWL
111e 1 - 9 Nr.7 L NWL
111e 5 - 5 22e T NWL
111e 5 - 5 Nr.7 T
111e 6 - 4 Nr.9 W NWL
111e 6 - 4 PSG W NWL
111e 4 - 6 3eVolt L TNWL
111e 9 - 1 80th W
111e 5 - 5 58e T
111e 7 - 3 45e W
111e 6 - 4 8th W
111e 7 - 3 2ySG W
111e 6 - 4 63e W
111e 5 - 5 PSG T
111e 8 - 2 4th W
111e 6 - 4 Nr.52 W
111e 6 - 4 30th W
111e 7 - 3 34e W NWPC
111e 5 - 5 58e T
111e 4 - 6 71st L
111e 7 - 3 1stRI W NWPC

About that.....

You guys have never shown me respect, so why would I ever pretend to respect you? Trash leaders salty because they know it's true.
[close]

Ehm, that should be 6 losses my dude. You still lost to 16thCS. I know you called it a scrim after the match, but it was an official match up to the final score being 6-4 our favor. You also didn't say GG to us, you salt banned us from your server  :'(.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #393 on: February 08, 2017, 06:02:23 am »
Why is everyone memeing eachother cant we all be friends

Offline Sp00nz

• Volunteer
  • Hi, I'm a Piggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 08, 2017, 07:14:43 am »
When you make a account to vote no on some stupid stuff.  8)

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #395 on: February 08, 2017, 07:16:19 am »
When you make a account to vote no on some stupid stuff.  8)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #397 on: February 08, 2017, 09:37:03 am »
Playoffs are epic doe...

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
« Reply #398 on: February 08, 2017, 11:26:16 am »
Whoops almost forgot to post the new rules. The night flies so quickly when getting shit done.

Season 7 Official Ruleset
NANWL Ruleset Revision: We have attempted to removed as much ambiguity from the previous ruleset as possible. Please give some feedback on the rules and we will consider your input for the finalization of the rules. A link is posted to this document in the OP, but it will be placed directly in a spoiler in the rules area once I get the time to format it to match the Google document.

Referee Trials Update
Approved referees: NickCole (Veteran), Chev, Glenn, Jakester, LiquidSkorpion, Midnight, Vader, Rafael

Ref trials have been going on for the past week and a half and will conclude on Saturday. There are a few more schduled for this week, but it's looking like some trial referees may not complete their trial on time for the start of the season.

Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #399 on: February 08, 2017, 02:14:54 pm »
Whoops almost forgot to post the new rules. The night flies so quickly when getting shit done.

Season 7 Official Ruleset
NANWL Ruleset Revision: We have attempted to removed as much ambiguity from the previous ruleset as possible. Please give some feedback on the rules and we will consider your input for the finalization of the rules. A link is posted to this document in the OP, but it will be placed directly in a spoiler in the rules area once I get the time to format it to match the Google document.

Referee Trials Update
Approved referees: NickCole (Veteran), Chev, Glenn, Jakester, LiquidSkorpion, Midnight, Vader, Rafael

Ref trials have been going on for the past week and a half and will conclude on Saturday. There are a few more schduled for this week, but it's looking like some trial referees may not complete their trial on time for the start of the season.
Ye I probably won't because I'm still extremely busy the next two weeks. The few nights I am on have to be dedicated to keeping reg alive, sorry :(

Also if you didn't get my message Amit we're trying to do our first match the day it comes out soooo if we all had like 2 days to see the bracket before the league officially starts that'd be lit. If not oh well
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:16:31 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2017, 05:20:19 pm »
A lot of rules but they look good!

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 08, 2017, 07:08:04 pm »
I have a question about OA and a recommendation.

27.1 Acting officers are covered under the same OA protections as regular officers.

? Do they have to be the officer class or just the line leader.

Also, in my opinion if a reset is requested the ref should be able to deny it. For example if it's a 5v17 and the 17 man line shoots the 5 man line's officer there should not be a reset. There can be a slay but there is almost no chance of the 5 man line winning
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 08:06:59 pm by Waste-Too-Cool »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #402 on: February 08, 2017, 07:53:25 pm »
I have a question about OA and a recommendation.

27.1 Acting officers are covered under the same OA protections as regular officers.

? Do they have to be the officer class or just the line leader.

Also, in my opinion if a reset is request the ref should be able to deny it, for example if it's a 5v17 and the 17 man line shoots the 5 man lines officer there shouldn't be a reset. There can be a slay but there's almost no chance of the 5 man line winning

This.
I really hope acting officers have to be officer class. Otherwise things are going to get bad...

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #403 on: February 08, 2017, 08:35:44 pm »
Also, in my opinion if a reset is requested the ref should be able to deny it. For example if it's a 5v17 and the 17 man line shoots the 5 man line's officer there should not be a reset. There can be a slay but there is almost no chance of the 5 man line winning

Although we all know there is no  chance of the 5 man line winning, I think it still should stand that a reset can be requested, as it is almost like a part of the game, and the penalty can totally reverse matches. If an american football team is down by 3 touchdowns, they aren't going to NOT call a pass interference just because the score is high.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2017, 08:51:27 pm »

Although we all know there is no  chance of the 5 man line winning, I think it still should stand that a reset can be requested, as it is almost like a part of the game, and the penalty can totally reverse matches. If an american football team is down by 3 touchdowns, they aren't going to NOT call a pass interference just because the score is high.
Jake I don't think that Analogy is a very good one, look at the Patriots they came back and won