Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309610 times)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #600 on: February 18, 2018, 12:46:48 am »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: February 18, 2018, 01:09:51 am »

Surely people shouldn't be getting upset over these sort of things unless it cost them a 1-3 place in the tourney cus are they not the only positions that matter ?
Nobody likes being cheated on, i'm sure you'd complain if you were in our situation. That's just sad you can't see the point of it.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #602 on: February 18, 2018, 01:49:49 am »
Ukraine should be banned for unsportsmanlike and breaking the basic rule last edition. No consequences so far.
I disagree. The people that did it should be banned tho
That literally doesn't punish the team, which was aware of cheating and each of them agreed to have invites in their so called national team. No punishment for team but only for people who weren't Ukrainian. Makes no sense for me.

Surely people shouldn't be getting upset over these sort of things unless it cost them a 1-3 place in the tourney cus are they not the only positions that matter ?
The fact you don't understand this tbh further confirms for me that you should not be a Captain of GB.

End doesn't justify the means. If I won last season why an Iceland lineup of Frenchies and Brits then it basically makes the whole tournament null and void. Wasting everyone's time. If they didn't get caught when they did, they could have won big matches and upset the chances for alot of teams.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 18, 2018, 01:52:07 am »
Ukraine should be banned for unsportsmanlike and breaking the basic rule last edition. No consequences so far.
I disagree. The people that did it should be banned tho
That literally doesn't punish the team, which was aware of cheating and each of them agreed to have invites in their so called national team. No punishment for team but only for people who weren't Ukrainian. Makes no sense for me.

The fact you don't understand this tbh further confirms for me that you should not be a Captain of GB.

End doesn't justify the means. If I won last season why an Iceland lineup of Frenchies and Brits then it basically makes the whole tournament null and void. Wasting everyone's time. If they didn't get caught when they did, they could have won big matches and upset the chances for alot of teams.
He'd do a better job than you.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 18, 2018, 01:54:23 am »
Thats a matter of opinion, just the same as mine was. However it seems that most people who have commented, agrees with my opinion :)

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 18, 2018, 01:58:16 am »
Thats a matter of opinion, just the same as mine was. However it seems that most people who have commented, agrees with my opinion :)
Do you mean the opinion of him not fit to be Cpt?
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 18, 2018, 02:04:31 am »
Everything I said was my opinion :) I said that right at the start.

"Further confirms for me"

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 18, 2018, 02:06:56 am »
Everything I said was my opinion :) I said that right at the start.

"Further confirms for me"
That's not what i meant,

''However it seems that most people who have commented, agrees with my opinion''

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 18, 2018, 02:07:26 am »
Oh no sorry I meant the part about MarxeiL and the Ukrainians :P

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 18, 2018, 02:16:40 am »
Tbh saying that it doesn’t matter unless you’re competing for 1-3 is like saying rules should never be enforced in the World Cup until the semi finals. It’s a ridiculous statement. Nothing can be valid unless the rule set is enforced with consistency.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #610 on: February 18, 2018, 02:17:23 am »

Nobody likes being cheated on, i'm sure you'd complain if you were in our situation. That's just sad you can't see the point of it.

I can see why ur upset I just don't fully understand why it should carry over to a brand new format for what is essentially a different tourney with the same name I think that the Cpts of Ukr from last year should be punished but I don't think that the whole team should be banned, that's a bit extreme. All i'm trying to say is that I don't think it fair that you can carry something over so heavily from a previous year to new hosts when it didn't really even change the outcome of the previous games. 

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 18, 2018, 02:21:37 am »
This is the same tournament and rules are rules

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 18, 2018, 02:24:04 am »
It doesn't matter if its new hosts lmao, still the same players with exactly the same tournament...

They don't let people out of prison when a new warden arrives, they still committed a crime..
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:25:59 am by John Price »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #613 on: February 18, 2018, 02:28:24 am »
Tbh saying that it doesn’t matter unless you’re competing for 1-3 is like saying rules should never be enforced in the World Cup until the semi finals. It’s a ridiculous statement. Nothing can be valid unless the rule set is enforced with consistency.

I'm not saying that rules shouldn't be enforced till the semis final, merely that we cannot expect new hosts of practically a new tourney to perm ban a team for something that happened in the past, especially when it was delt with and a punishment was implemented quite early on last time.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 18, 2018, 02:28:39 am »
NEW RULE: THIS IS NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION

All teams will be required to give the teamspeak they are using, and must give access to the Referee and/or organisers when a match commences, they will sit in the AFK channel unless needed.

Once again, this is not optional.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:31:05 am by Hercules »