Tuesday
1 (9.1%)
Friday
6 (54.5%)
Sunday
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 15, 2013, 09:43:14 pm

Author Topic: Anyone out there?  (Read 2918 times)

Offline mjtkd

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mjtkd
  • Side: Neutral
Anyone out there?
« on: December 08, 2013, 09:43:14 pm »
Anyone out there?

Hello North and South community long time no see. I am one of many returning North and South veterans and I have a question for you, Is it worth coming back?

I along with Apollo and a select few were heavily involved in the NA side of the old community and left because of the lack of interest and decay of the community, but now after six months we’re thinking of coming back. Now what I need to know is how many regiments and or players in general would like to see another NA event return, along with a public North American server.

Lets not lie to ourselves this mod never fully took of it had its problems community wise and mod side and both were never really fixed and led to its quick halt in popularity. However I find there's something about the time period that offers regiments and events a certain magic which I have never been able to capture or feel in an NW Linebattle, and I miss it. 

I guess my question really is who else misses North and South and wants to bring it back for the North American community to experience?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:45:53 pm by mjtkd »

MagicTeatowel

Re: Anyone out there?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 10:36:56 pm »
There is a 200 player EU event on Saturday and the public servers are dead.

Offline mjtkd

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Anyone out there?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 10:38:48 pm »
I am aware of the EU side being slightly alive I am referring to the NA side which currently has one event also. And I did state I was talking about the North American side of things.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:45:30 pm by mjtkd »

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 01:23:09 am »
Friday would be best. There's only one NA event that day for NW, and there are plenty of people who'd be willing to play NaS instead.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 03:04:41 am »
Friday would be best. There's only one NA event that day for NW, and there are plenty of people who'd be willing to play NaS instead.
There's at least two, the super top secret Thundersnow event, and the 3eVolt event.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline mjtkd

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 09:25:56 am »

There's at least two, the super top secret Thundersnow event, and the 3eVolt event.
This is why we have a poll so we can see what will work best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 03:51:53 pm »
Well the 7NA has a N&S event at 8 EST on Sunday, so don't do it then.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

MagicTeatowel

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 05:59:35 pm »
I am aware of the EU side being slightly alive I am referring to the NA side which currently has one event also. And I did state I was talking about the North American side of things.
Yes you did, congratulations. The reason I posted this was because I would say 40% of the players at the event are NA, possibly more.

Offline mjtkd

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 08:42:05 am »

Yes you did, congratulations.
Thanks! Also have got some interest from a few NA regiments so who knows maybe we are coming back without playing with 140 ping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Offline CyrusTheVirus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRC_29e_Ligne_Col_Cyrus
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 03:46:36 am »
We got a pretty big NaS NA regiment, we are currently looking for a sunday and tuesday line battle, If you do start hosting events make sure to contact me on steam asap wadehammer

29e is recruiting! Enlist today