Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 20575 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: National Football League
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2021, 05:40:35 am »
I didn't care for the call at the end of the GB Bucs game.  All game you let them play, including the interception on rogers.  Then you throw a super late flag at the end to decide it. 

I agree Rodgers should of ran for it.  Both drives that ended in FG would of been TD with better throws or throwing to a wide open receiver.(lazard was wide open in the middle)

I expected the Bills KC game to be a lot closer.  Pretty chippy at the end.

Should be a good super bowl.  I think Mahomes will be the key decider.  If he is healthy and on top of his game, and the chiefs do not self destruct, they will win.   If Mahomes doesnt play great, Bucs win.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2021, 06:16:59 am »
It was clearly PI but it was stupid how late the refs called it though. That WR would of caught it or at least had a chance if did dude didn't drag his jersey. My Super Bowl predictions came true!  8)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2021, 08:07:55 am »
Breaking: The Lions and QB Matthew Stafford are expected to part ways this offseason, with Detroit listening to trade offers starting next week, per
@AdamSchefter

Rip BabyJ's hopes and dreams
colts and saints make the most sense imo

Im not to upset as long as he goes to a good team where he actually has a chance at winning. I love Stafford. Hes  a great guy. I would only be upset if he goes to the jets or something
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 08:10:36 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2021, 04:22:19 pm »
Breaking: The Lions and QB Matthew Stafford are expected to part ways this offseason, with Detroit listening to trade offers starting next week, per
@AdamSchefter

Rip BabyJ's hopes and dreams
colts and saints make the most sense imo

Im not to upset as long as he goes to a good team where he actually has a chance at winning. I love Stafford. Hes  a great guy. I would only be upset if he goes to the jets or something
I would be upset if he came to the Jets too. We are already getting Watson we don’t need him
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2021, 04:47:32 pm »
I saw parts of that Lions Coaches first press conference.  He was hilarious.  I am looking forward to seeing how he does.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2021, 02:39:58 am »
I saw parts of that Lions Coaches first press conference.  He was hilarious.  I am looking forward to seeing how he does.

MOHTER CITY DAHN CAMPELL

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2021, 03:58:55 am »
Is that a picture of Pat Macaffe?  He is also hilarious.  I enjoy him on college game day, and when he appears on Bob and Tom.(radio)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2021, 04:02:54 am »
Is that a picture of Pat Macaffe?  He is also hilarious.  I enjoy him on college game day, and when he appears on Bob and Tom.(radio)
His podcast is also fantastic. He has Aaron Rodgers on every Tuesday and it’s awesome stuff
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2021, 05:41:04 am »
you are a boomer at this point
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2021, 06:08:18 am »
That is what happens when you spend too much time on these forums. 

His podcast is also fantastic. He has Aaron Rodgers on every Tuesday and it’s awesome stuff
I dont listen to podcasts sadly.  Rodgers seems like a fun guy to hang around with. 

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2021, 01:02:03 am »
That is what happens when you spend too much time on these forums. 

I dont listen to podcasts sadly.  Rodgers seems like a fun guy to hang around with.
I didnt know people actually listen to bob and tom

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2021, 04:55:08 am »
Rams got fleeced by the lions.

Detroit is dealing QB Matthew Stafford to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two future first-round picks, a third-round pick and QB Jared Goff, per sources. Two former No. 1 overall picks trading places in the first blockbuster NFL trade of 2021.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2021, 05:01:48 am »
Rams got fleeced by the lions.

Detroit is dealing QB Matthew Stafford to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two future first-round picks, a third-round pick and QB Jared Goff, per sources. Two former No. 1 overall picks trading places in the first blockbuster NFL trade of 2021.
Let’s goooooooooooooooo two years of Goff is worth the picks sheeeeeeeesh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2021, 05:03:14 am »
Goffs contract isnt ideal but Ill take it. Honestly more happy Stafford is on a good team.

Lions still suck
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 05:21:24 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2021, 05:05:30 am »
Goffs contract isn%u2019t ideal but I%u2019ll take it. Honestly more happy Stafford is on a good team.

Lions still suck