Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727389 times)

Online BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #2535 on: November 24, 2015, 10:21:49 pm »
Their strats seem so basic now. All 5 just rush a site and that's it. The only rounds they seem to win are when there is outstanding individual plays.

EDIT:http://www.hltv.org/news/16479-sgares-steps-down-from-cloud9
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:56:45 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2536 on: November 24, 2015, 11:19:04 pm »
RIP Sean

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2537 on: November 24, 2015, 11:36:20 pm »
Goodbye, Bae  :'( :'(
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Online BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: November 24, 2015, 11:46:54 pm »
I wonder what he will do now.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: November 24, 2015, 11:48:20 pm »

Hopefully he goes to a coaching role once the 5th player is decided...

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: November 25, 2015, 12:32:15 am »

Hopefully he goes to a coaching role once the 5th player is decided...
or an analyst. I liked it when he went did that for IEM. He brought some good in-game knowledge to the desk.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: November 25, 2015, 06:58:23 am »

The feels...

Online BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: November 25, 2015, 03:40:10 pm »
Any ideas on who replaces him? #FreeSwag

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: November 25, 2015, 04:30:52 pm »

Your guess is as good as mine... Assuming they aren't looking for an IGL (n0thing may be taking the role b/c he was calling at RGN) they only can really look at players from Conquest and Complexity as I don't see anyone from Liquid or CLG jumping ship anytime soon.

They could know something about the iBP crew that we don't.

tl;dr Maybe roca, NAF, Stanislaw, or RUSH

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: November 25, 2015, 04:52:07 pm »
I think that they will probably just wait and see what Volvo does when his review period comes. If he stays banned they'll probably just pick up a star of a tier 2-3 NA team/ESEA team. Think about it, Freakazoid and Ska were just pugging away for months and were recruited randomly (well at least Freak). I would say that they're probably going to look at people like Stewie, members of Denial and 3sup, or like what Ryner said, possibly Conquest or Complexity. I would kinda say Autimatic would be the best as he's going to be cheaper to buyout while at the same time providing AWPing and rifling. This is of course looking at Sean as a coach though because I don't think Jordan will be the IGL that Sean was. He was barely filling in for a limited amount of time and won't have the knowledge that Sean did.

Spoiler

Your guess is as good as mine... Assuming they aren't looking for an IGL (n0thing may be taking the role b/c he was calling at RGN) they only can really look at players from Conquest and Complexity as I don't see anyone from Liquid or CLG jumping ship anytime soon.

They could know something about the iBP crew that we don't.

tl;dr Maybe roca, NAF, Stanislaw, or RUSH
[close]
I wouldn't rule out Liquid and CLG (it is unlikely) because we have seen other top tier orgs go directly after who they want. Examples might be fnatic going after Dennis (no one thought of dennis leaving), G2 with Aizy, Dignitas with Rubino and Konfig, nV with Bae and Apex, or Mouz when they buyout Penta players. It's unlikely that they'll not leave Liquid or CLG, but it's not impossible either. I definitely feel that c9 could benefit with someone like Cutler (as IGL) or Hazed and might be willing to write some checks to do what they have to do.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: November 25, 2015, 05:54:38 pm »
I would be extremely surprised if they tried to pickup someone like Stewie considering his average performance at RGN and his nonexistent experience against international teams. I could be completely wrong but I consider the G2, Dignitas, and fnatic move completely different than if say Nitr0 join Cloud 9 from Liquid because unlike the title for the best Swedish and Danish (Scandanavian teams in general) teams the title for the best North American team is still very much in contention.

tl;dr Liquid, CLG, and Cloud 9 (and if you consider LG NA) all consider themselves the best team in North America and aren't likely to shuffle unless that changes and there becomes a more clear number one.

I could be wrong but whatever.

Online BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: November 25, 2015, 06:02:04 pm »
I doubt anyone from CLG will join C9. They all have been playing with eachother for years. And Liquid is currently doing pretty good so it is unlikely anyone from that team will sign with C9. I feel like there aren't too many good replacements in the NA scene. You guys already named all of the potential replacements, which to be honest is very limited.   

I wouldn't be too surprised if they picked up someone from Europe(such as Maniac).

What about Bolts and steel? Any chance one of them join C9?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:04:53 pm by BabyJesus »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: November 25, 2015, 06:26:55 pm »
I doubt anyone from CLG will join C9. They all have been playing with eachother for years. And Liquid is currently doing pretty good so it is unlikely anyone from that team will sign with C9. I feel like there aren't too many good replacements in the NA scene. You guys already named all of the potential replacements, which to be honest is very limited.   

I wouldn't be too surprised if they picked up someone from Europe(such as Maniac).

Steel retired from CS, Boltz is in Brazil. Maniac is not worth a pick up honestly. I still feel that GtR to c9 is something that should happen.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: November 25, 2015, 06:29:18 pm »

Steel retired from CS, Boltz is in Brazil. Maniac is not worth a pick up honestly. I still feel that GtR to c9 is something that should happen.

Good, he sucked.

Online BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: November 25, 2015, 06:33:17 pm »
IMO maniac is better than most the NA players available Same with Steel. Plus they both have more experience on lan and internationally