Author Topic: Looking for experienced modelers/texturers  (Read 5642 times)

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for experienced modelers/texturers
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2013, 11:01:04 am »
This dosen't make bloody sense Looking for a modeler/Texturer But not telling the guy the mod? And keeping it all for your self? Wow...That dosent realy make sense at all Imean most modder's Of games would make a thread and Tell which era or mod is all about and this? Nothing. Just saying you need a modeler/textuere Its like saying you want to be famous without letting audiences knows you
It's fun to work in a public mod i can tell that but this mod isnt  public at all it's secretly or for the develoopers only...What's the point making the Bloody mod if your not telling Or mybe the mod Is for your personal use...?
Since you said "We want to keep the mod ourself" That sounds preety obvious imean surely if your not telling you wouldnt want to make the mod public wouldnt it? Well if you told us well that would be normal but this is preety unusual at all i never seen modders that does this.... Blood and iron,NAS,Anglo  Spread the info on what the mod's is all about, but this? I dont understand at all
This mod isn't for personal use. As Viktor said, we are not announcing anything until we have work to show for it, otherwise we will be pestered for new content. We have had interest from modelers, so saying no one is going to be interested is ridiculous. As it is said in the post, if you want info on the mod, then add us on Steam/send a PM to us. And as for people not knowing what to do, it is said in the post, albeit vague. 

Please dont assume things just because you can.

Napoleon

Spoiler
Please fix the grammar, its very hard and annoying to read.
[close]

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 11:35:36 am »
This dosen't make bloody sense Looking for a modeler/Texturer But not telling the guy the mod? And keeping it all for your self? Wow...That dosent realy make sense at all Imean most modder's Of games would make a thread and Tell which era or mod is all about and this? Nothing. Just saying you need a modeler/textuere Its like saying you want to be famous without letting audiences knows you
It's fun to work in a public mod i can tell that but this mod isnt  public at all it's secretly or for the develoopers only...What's the point making the Bloody mod if your not telling Or mybe the mod Is for your personal use...?
Since you said "We want to keep the mod ourself" That sounds preety obvious imean surely if your not telling you wouldnt want to make the mod public wouldnt it? Well if you told us well that would be normal but this is preety unusual at all i never seen modders that does this.... Blood and iron,NAS,Anglo  Spread the info on what the mod's is all about, but this? I dont understand at all

Try reading the thread above, it might help.

This mod contains a subject that certain people might take offence at. We're being very careful with it, because we still feel that it's a worthy mod topic and that, done right, it can be successful. The mod will be publicly announced when we are approximately half-way through adding the features that we require.

Can I kindly ask everyone after this point not to further derail the thread with discussion on the soundness of the principle?

Offline Willhelm

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • Blood&Iron
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_William
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 12:52:43 pm »

I worked on Blood and Iron for a month before announcing it. Although it's about time Althalus told us, since its been like 2 weeks.

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2013, 03:18:29 pm »
It will be "Time" for us to tell you when we're good and ready to tell you.

Offline 32nd_Rct_Schinider

• Sergeant Major
  • 32nd_Rct_Schindier At yer service sir!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32ndte_Rct_Schinider.5thVa
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2013, 08:07:42 am »
Mhm i see...I'l be waiting and the others will too i think.....I hope there are no plan changes.....