Author Topic: Smallsyo 7v7 (5 Bayonets/2 Swords) Tournament | 03.07  (Read 9509 times)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Smallsyo 7v7 (5 Bayonets/2 Swords) Tournament | 03.07
« on: June 25, 2022, 01:37:49 pm »
Get ready for the first Smallest/Melsyo crossover tournament, which is a sword/bayonet tournament! It's been a long time since such a tournament was hosted, so we thought it would be fun to finally have one again!

Rules (Subject to change)
Rules

1. Rules are the standard for a groupfight. Teamhitting, teamkilling and just general trolling will result in your team's immediate removal from the tournament. Admins are to be listened too at all times. When you don't obey the admin's commands, this will result in one round playing with one member less, and the 2nd time the guy insulting will get banned from the tournament, and the team has to play with 6 players for the remainder of the match.

2. Matches will be ft5 during the group-stage  ft7 during the quarters and semi-finals and bronze match and  ft10 in the finals (unless BOTH teams agree to shortening to it to ft7).

3. There will be a group-stage and a knock-out stage. 4 Groups of 4/5 Teams per group with the top three going through.(We will try our best to balance, however we cannot guarantee anything.)

4. Teams must sign up with a minimum of 7 players.

5. If you don't manage to field 7, a remaining free agent may be assigned to play with your team, if both consent.

6. The nations used will be The Austrian Empire and The Kingdom of Prussia. Only use of the Nr14 and the 8. Brandenburgische units is permitted. It's a simple yet important rule to follow, as the officers of these units have identical swords, making this the fairest match-up possible. Anyone caught using another unit may be slain, regardless of if the round has already started.

7. No trash-talk (banter is fine). This rule is for use at the admins discretion, following rule 1.

8 Deadline for TEAM sign-ups is 1 day before the start of the tournament, though earlier is much preferred. Member sign-up deadlines are on the day of the tournament, at 6 PM BST.

9. Details for the tournament will be sent to all captains at least one hour before the start of the tournament, and a groupchat will be made containing all captains and referees.

10. One Member of the team has to be on the server 5 mins before the tournament starts.

11. Teams are only allowed TWO minutes of delay between each round, after which an auto-go will occur for that specific round. This rule also counts when matches have just been being called out - teams have two minutes to reach the given set arena

12. Sword players don't have to be specified during sign up and may be exchanged in-between rounds.

13. Bayonet players are not allowed to pick up/use swords and sword players are not allowed to pick up/use bayonets.

14. Every round each team is to field 5 line infantry rankers and 2 line infantry officers.

[close]

Brackets:
https://challonge.com/SmallsyoSWORDBAYO
https://challonge.com/Smallsyolosersbracket
Team Application

Code
Captain Name:
Teamname:
Steam ID:
Do you agree to the rules?:
[spoiler=ID Roster]
Player 1 / GUID
Player 2 / GUID
Player 3 / GUID
Player 4 / GUID
Player 5 / GUID
Player 6 / GUID
Player 7 / GUID
Player 8 / GUID
Player 9 / GUID

[/spoiler]

Free Agent Application

Code
Name
Steam ID:
GUID:
Nationality/Languages:

Referee Application

Code
Name:
Steam ID:
GUID:
Why?:
Teams signed up:

Teams signed up 15/16
1. JediMaster
2. Pb
3. Renegades
4. Spectre
5. 45e
6. Crappers
7. Renaissance
8. Fluss
9. RT
10. Impact
11. Snappers
12. Nigerian Princes
13. Tz0
14. Elements
15. Elhamdulillah
[close]
Thread template by Maskman
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 12:07:50 am by Melsyo »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Smallsyo 7v7 (5 Bayonets/2 Swords) Tournament | 03.07
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 01:38:49 pm »
A lot of this thread is still under construction. I posted it in such a rough state, as this tournament announcement is already quite short notice, so I wanted to notify teams asap. Any suggestions or remarks are of course welcome.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 01:40:07 pm »
melsyo why EVERY sword tournament is for the hollyday when i can't sign up my Native player Tell me

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 01:40:54 pm »
melsyo why EVERY sword tournament is for the hollyday when i can't sign up my Native player Tell me
I wish I could answer that question sir

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 01:42:51 pm »
I wish I could answer that question sir

:-\

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 01:43:49 pm »
Captain Name: Melsyo
Teamname: JediMaster
Steam ID: /melsyo
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
ID Roster
Melsyo| Kit Fisto / 892796
Louisss / 10811
lonedoge / 1349640
Aras / 1704806
sHype / 1472629
Janne / 488794
Fenton / 286828
Alatriste / 495512
Kraz / 633908

[close]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 07:51:52 pm by Melsyo »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 01:46:51 pm »
Is there any rule on getting sword players? Can any team take any sword player from native for example or would they have to be active in NW for a certain time

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 01:55:43 pm »
Is there any rule on getting sword players? Can any team take any sword player from native for example or would they have to be active in NW for a certain time
12. Sword players don't have to be specified during sign up and may be exchanged in-between rounds.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 02:02:40 pm »
That doesn't answer blitz's question though tbh. There is no rule against native players as I feel it wouldn't give a real advantage in a bayonet dominated format such as this. If the majority of the community opposes me on this I'll be willing to reconsider but I doubt that'll happen.

David_Schrein

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 02:04:02 pm »
Captain Name: move
Teamname: pb
Steam ID: movement-
ID Roster
Movement / 1269742
Player 2  / GUID
Player 3 / GUID
Player 4 / GUID
Player 5 / GUID
Player 6 / GUID
Player 7 / GUID
Player 8 / GUID
Player 9 / GUID

[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 02:15:44 pm »
That doesn't answer blitz's question though tbh. There is no rule against native players as I feel it wouldn't give a real advantage in a bayonet dominated format such as this. If the majority of the community opposes me on this I'll be willing to reconsider but I doubt that'll happen.

Can confirm that swords are far worse than bayonets in these types of tournaments, so I think having Native players would ultimately be detrimental anyways as they'd have little idea how NW works and since swords wont be as dominant as bayonets, they'd just get clapped. So just allow em

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 02:27:12 pm »

Can confirm that swords are far worse than bayonets in these types of tournaments, so I think having Native players would ultimately be detrimental anyways as they'd have little idea how NW works and since swords wont be as dominant as bayonets, they'd just get clapped. So just allow em
Yep, MAYBE in a smaller format such as 2v2 with 1 bayo/1 sword, a non-NW playing native pro could make a difference but definitely not in a format this big. Not having real experience vs bayonets would really be punished by any half decent team.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2022, 03:13:34 pm »
Captain Name: Bagins
Teamname: Renegades
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Baginsis/