Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 29692 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: New-Gen Points [NGP]
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2022, 05:37:40 pm »
 :'(

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2022, 05:38:26 pm »

I think if we were to make a list of the people most capable of looking someone in the eye without doing anything The_Joker would be first, what a shit list.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2022, 05:38:44 pm »
If this is based upon nwwc/7v7 etc how are myself, firefly, caskie so low? (also where is Mike)

Same goes with me xaartil naatsuu and especially komar i guess
Especially XaArtil

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #273 on: May 30, 2022, 05:38:52 pm »

No way Fietta/sHype should be below blitz and barro, at the least they should be in line with him. Yes, Blitz maybe plays more rounds but as we saw in several tournaments recently, not very well.
Personally, I think Fietta and sHype both suffer from the same conditioning in RT. In the Mages final, Fietta got first picked in the first two rounds because he was lunging - then he took a backfoot and stayed on Achilles' hip and their flank started winning. There isn't much else to go on for him, but from our POVs when he plays without Achilles he's quite unimpactful and not particularly difficult to pressure. sHype is a hard one. I'm perhaps overly negative because I was picking him in the 7v7 final, but I can see the justification for putting him higher. We tried to avoid using "matchups" (in the sense of, I outplayed x so I should be above them) but it forms part of people's opinions regardless of that. I think he can be quite inconsistent though.

I don't quite understand your point, sure I was picked but just from a finals you can't make assumptions, I didn't in any case play bad - but you're obviously deluded to base it off one match. I don't need to be impactful with Achilles, because that's his role as we discussed and not mine. Again, there's plenty of times I've not played with Achilles and somewhere else and played extremely well, the match before the finals I played exceptionally well. If this list is solely off 'what you've seen', then how are you rating all the other 80 players on this list which you haven't seen and the people you have seen is based on one match.

Bagins actually made Renegades on the basis of it not potentially being a 'winning' team, at least not at the start, but wanted to improve on the players it has as you guys have 'potential', but potential doesn't mean you're a great player. Also, making picking compilations also doesn't really show much as you're also not seeing how you're not getting picked. According to Blitz's video looked like Mages was farming RT, but that simply wasn't true. There's two sides to a video, but obviously you're not going to show you dying. If you were smart, you'd understand that the majority of the performances given from Renegades, is because of teamplay and leadership rather than individual skill, as you've said, you've learnt a lot, but haven't seen you perform outside of the same players you have been playing with. Teamplay is obviously very useful and is talent, but being spoon-fed constantly doesn't in any sense mean you're playing for yourself.

England performed well (still questionable plays from you in middle, and Hypno too), however, if you actually analysed how ENG have played, you can tell that it was because of how Bagins made you play, which is why it was a mess before Bagins took over and at that point and still up until the finals, there were questions if you would actually play in it, and thus competition began between you and Cody. Bagins is trying to place players in the right places and telling you how to play, which is great for winning, but doesn't mean a lot when it comes to individuality.

I understand lists are subjective, but making wild claims based on someone getting picked a couple of times is silly and then basing your entire rating on that is absolutely strange to me. It's just convenient that these points were made by the people who've been playing with each other for the past couple months and these same people are also exaggerated in this list.
cope and seeth + ratio
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #274 on: May 30, 2022, 05:39:08 pm »

No way Fietta/sHype should be below blitz and barro, at the least they should be in line with him. Yes, Blitz maybe plays more rounds but as we saw in several tournaments recently, not very well.
Personally, I think Fietta and sHype both suffer from the same conditioning in RT. In the Mages final, Fietta got first picked in the first two rounds because he was lunging - then he took a backfoot and stayed on Achilles' hip and their flank started winning. There isn't much else to go on for him, but from our POVs when he plays without Achilles he's quite unimpactful and not particularly difficult to pressure. sHype is a hard one. I'm perhaps overly negative because I was picking him in the 7v7 final, but I can see the justification for putting him higher. We tried to avoid using "matchups" (in the sense of, I outplayed x so I should be above them) but it forms part of people's opinions regardless of that. I think he can be quite inconsistent though.

I don't quite understand your point, sure I was picked but just from a finals you can't make assumptions, I didn't in any case play bad - but you're obviously deluded to base it off one match. I don't need to be impactful with Achilles, because that's his role as we discussed and not mine. Again, there's plenty of times I've not played with Achilles and somewhere else and played extremely well, the match before the finals I played exceptionally well. If this list is solely off 'what you've seen', then how are you rating all the other 80 players on this list which you haven't seen and the people you have seen is based on one match.

Bagins actually made Renegades on the basis of it not potentially being a 'winning' team, at least not at the start, but wanted to improve on the players it has as you guys have 'potential', but potential doesn't mean you're a great player. Also, making picking compilations also doesn't really show much as you're also not seeing how you're not getting picked. According to Blitz's video looked like Mages was farming RT, but that simply wasn't true. There's two sides to a video, but obviously you're not going to show you dying. If you were smart, you'd understand that the majority of the performances given from Renegades, is because of teamplay and leadership rather than individual skill, as you've said, you've learnt a lot, but haven't seen you perform outside of the same players you have been playing with. Teamplay is obviously very useful and is talent, but being spoon-fed constantly doesn't in any sense mean you're playing for yourself.

England performed well (still questionable plays from you in middle, and Hypno too), however, if you actually analysed how ENG have played, you can tell that it was because of how Bagins made you play, which is why it was a mess before Bagins took over and at that point and still up until the finals, there were questions if you would actually play in it, and thus competition began between you and Cody. Bagins is trying to place players in the right places and telling you how to play, which is great for winning, but doesn't mean a lot when it comes to individuality.

I understand lists are subjective, but making wild claims based on someone getting picked a couple of times is silly and then basing your entire rating on that is absolutely strange to me. It's just convenient that these points were made by the people who've been playing with each other for the past couple months and these same people are also exaggerated in this list.
cope and seeth + ratio

I know a lot of things unfortunately x

Nock

« Reply #275 on: May 30, 2022, 05:39:54 pm »

cope and seeth + ratio

now thats an answer that resonates within me

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 30, 2022, 05:40:06 pm »

Kind regards
trot888

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2022, 05:40:41 pm »
If this is based upon nwwc/7v7 etc how are myself, firefly, caskie so low? (also where is Mike)

Especially XaArtil

Yeah Wiktor is goated but im talking about komar because of his awful rating

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 30, 2022, 05:41:34 pm »

I think if we were to make a list of the people most capable of looking someone in the eye without doing anything The_Joker would be first, what a shit list.
IDKW there is a huge gap between joker and blacktham when joker play strong with germany team

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 30, 2022, 05:42:24 pm »

Especially XaArtil

Yeah Wiktor is goated but im talking about komar because of his awful rating
XaArtil rating is worse than Komar

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2022, 05:43:40 pm »

IDKW there is a huge gap between joker and blacktham when joker play strong with germany team
Joker > Blitzkrieg

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #281 on: May 30, 2022, 05:43:50 pm »
tbf i really do not understand why mels is that high. there is definently other players who are better than him now a days - he also barely plays. rikus for example has been performing a lot better in recent tournaments, especially nwwc

You know the state of the community is poor, when Jakob actually speaks the most sense here.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 30, 2022, 05:44:09 pm »

cope and seeth + ratio

Get things off your chest and talk :o All you need to do is pick up the pen and begin.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2022, 05:45:34 pm »

Joker > Blitzkrieg

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2022, 05:46:33 pm »

cope and seeth + ratio

Get things off your chest and talk :o All you need to do is pick up the pen and begin.