Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 29656 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: New-Gen Points [NGP]
« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2022, 03:00:26 pm »
EDIT: I'm forced to hang around here Jackie to keep the kids from biting eachother.
Glad to have a fellow senior around.  :-*
Old men must stand together.  :-*
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2022, 03:02:57 pm »
And fietta isn’t ranked much lower, 1 point is barely anything in terms of skill. and yes it’s hard to see a ranking when I was on the bench in NWWC but England is one of the most prestigious teams. Even yourself was bench for the FRA match. I’m sure if I was of a different nationality I could’ve done just as much as others when it came to NWWC performances.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2022, 03:04:02 pm »
And fietta isn’t ranked much lower, 1 point is barely anything in terms of skill. and yes it’s hard to see a ranking when I was on the bench in NWWC but England is one of the most prestigious teams. Even yourself was bench for the FRA match. I’m sure if I was of a different nationality I could’ve done just as much as others when it came to NWWC performances.

To be fair, I've never mentioned my ranking because I know exactly where you and Gibby would love to place me, but you being 69 has always been a funny joke. Stop making the comparison between you, me and SHype, you're almost certainly worse than us both

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2022, 03:05:08 pm »
Fietta, Blitzkrieg, Herishey, Hertz and Alf... The big benches giving their opinion...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2022, 03:05:13 pm »
Honestly I was one of the players saying you should be at the top (or near the top) of tier 3, I’ve appreciated your performances with top players, but I only question your impact when forced to play with someone who isn’t top 10

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2022, 03:05:46 pm »
Honestly I was one of the players saying you should be at the top (or near the top) of tier 3, I’ve appreciated your performances with top players, but I only question your impact when forced to play with someone who isn’t top 10

Check the Invictus match again, got MVP for getting like 20 kills in that semis even though we still lost. You're certainly not a bad player, but I think you see yourself far too highly, as do all the other renegades players in this list.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 03:08:02 pm by Fietta »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2022, 03:05:54 pm »
You know I was only bench for the France match as I hadn't played a single practice with you right? I'd said to you and Bagins both before the match I'll only play if I'm needed and you had other subs there who had trained with you the whole time such as Cody and Axiom, I wasn't gonna try force my way in ahead of players who trained and worked for that the entire event.

I ain't benched in a fair bit of time. Carried Invictus, carried that noob Domi yday and played in RT almost all rounds so far.  8)

He still showed enough to get to that position, he wouldn't be there in a starting lineup with a top player if he didn't have the ability to back it up, he'd be on the bench.......
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2022, 03:06:04 pm »
If this is based upon nwwc/7v7 etc how are myself, firefly, caskie so low? (also where is Mike)

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2022, 03:08:38 pm »

Check the Invictus match again, got MVP for getting like 20 kills in that semis even though we still lost. You're certainly not a bad player, but I think you see yourself far too highly, as do all the other renegades players in this list.
over 5 months ago was that tournament, I've yet to see you do it again

Nock

« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2022, 03:09:11 pm »
i'll even add that clash and i are missing, we're inactive but we still played in the 8v8 and reached semis, so put me somewhere below vladdlegoat and we're good ty new gens

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2022, 03:09:39 pm »

That's because Achilles and I work, that's why I don't need to, not going to randomly go third in just to prove a point, also played well in the Envy vs Animals finals as third in.

You can't just rate players lower because they're playing with the best player in the game when they've obviously got the capability to play somewhere else and have done

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2022, 03:10:06 pm »
Being a solid support is much more valuable than being an inconsistent aggressive player, especially on a top team, fietta is a better team player and 1v1 player than a lot of the guys above him, I’d say the same for sHype when he actually plays like a normal human being, I think it’s unfair to say they “didn’t stand out” when they’re on a team with probably the 3 most dangerous players in the game and then going for picks aggressively is just likely to end up with Python TKing them
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2022, 03:11:00 pm »
Being a solid support is much more valuable than being an inconsistent aggressive player, especially on a top team, fietta is a better team player and 1v1 player than a lot of the guys above him, I’d say the same for sHype when he actually plays like a normal human being, I think it’s unfair to say they “didn’t stand out” when they’re on a team with probably the 3 most dangerous players in the game and then going for picks aggressively is just likely to end up with Python TKing them

Python will have flashbacks, delete comment!

edit: Thinking about it, sometimes Achilles and I don't work because I always want to make plays because I don't just want to sit there, but nowadays I do just sit there, but always one for slaying men
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 03:13:51 pm by Fietta »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2022, 03:11:10 pm »

As I said, I had top score in almost all matches outside of the final in the 7v7 including the semi's against Animals which was a fairly good line-up. The 2v2 yesterday in our hardest match (Jakob and Achilles) I had more picks overall than Domi including 3-4 first picks on two of the current top 10 players. In that 8v8 I played with a Dwarf name as that was our team so it probably wasn't as obvious but I also played well making picks when we beat Envy and Movement's team in the group stage. If you haven't seen it since you must really be closing your eyes on the bench there.

EDIT: My bad, I realised that was to Fietta.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 03:13:04 pm by Herishey »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2022, 03:13:30 pm »
To just pour fuel on the fire

Whenever Fietta played in NSS, surrounded by mediocre players, he was fucking dogshit  ;D

As gibby rightly said, Fietta likes to think he makes plays when in actual fact plays are made on him  :o
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?