Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52400 times)

Online Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #1065 on: March 31, 2023, 06:54:26 pm »
Spoiler
Proud of 45thN for forcing the default, at least someone in the community holds some standards regarding the rules.

Thanks for the entertaining read, the Ramadan excuse cracked me up big time, lmfao
Yes we didn't expect you to speak out against the 45thN for anything involving the 55th or me, thanks sherlock for your pertinence

PS : I wouldn't advise you to make fun of Ramadan/fasting, since you really need it Kore  :-*

Why are you pretending that everything is a personal vendetta against you? You being in 55th or not wouldn’t change my opinion, but thank you for making it personal

And where am I making fun of Ramadan? I just pointed out how ridiculous it is to use it as an excuse considering your regiment realised that it exists less than an hour before the official match

You’re just making yourself and the 55th look even more silly, though the regiment has been a laughing stock for quite some time now, I’m really sorry for Anthony

Now excuse me as I have somef leftover pizza, doritos and a few cans of Mountain Dew code red to finish before making my dick wet again today, god I love America
I have no more energy or FSE right now, you came 3 hours late, sorry I default, I won the fight
looking kinda weak here bro...
[close]
the sun hasnt set yet lad give it a hour and 15 minutes and this man will go super FSEFRENCH mode on ur ass  :P
1 hours and 35 minutes here  :(

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1066 on: March 31, 2023, 06:59:45 pm »
Spoiler
Proud of 45thN for forcing the default, at least someone in the community holds some standards regarding the rules.

Thanks for the entertaining read, the Ramadan excuse cracked me up big time, lmfao
Yes we didn't expect you to speak out against the 45thN for anything involving the 55th or me, thanks sherlock for your pertinence

PS : I wouldn't advise you to make fun of Ramadan/fasting, since you really need it Kore  :-*

Why are you pretending that everything is a personal vendetta against you? You being in 55th or not wouldn’t change my opinion, but thank you for making it personal

And where am I making fun of Ramadan? I just pointed out how ridiculous it is to use it as an excuse considering your regiment realised that it exists less than an hour before the official match

You’re just making yourself and the 55th look even more silly, though the regiment has been a laughing stock for quite some time now, I’m really sorry for Anthony

Now excuse me as I have somef leftover pizza, doritos and a few cans of Mountain Dew code red to finish before making my dick wet again today, god I love America
I have no more energy or FSE right now, you came 3 hours late, sorry I default, I won the fight
[close]
Yes, I thought exactly the same thing when you defaulted, but I have since learned from my mistakes, no mercy for latecomers, sorry kore 3 hours before we would have been able to exchange words..
better taking default than being so weak u not even show up hahaha

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1067 on: March 31, 2023, 07:02:11 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Yes, I thought exactly the same thing when you defaulted, but I have since learned from my mistakes, no mercy for latecomers, sorry kore 3 hours before we would have been able to exchange words..

I don’t need to exchange more words, my opinions and takes are always objectively correct, I don’t have to explain myself any further, take the L and go home my friend
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #1068 on: March 31, 2023, 07:13:26 pm »
He has been converted, who is next

Online Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: March 31, 2023, 07:20:01 pm »
Okay tier 3 players, now put away your sweaty slobbery fingers from your keyboard and calm down, but since i don't hold grudges I'll leave you two with some french wisdom so you can become a better version of yourself on NW:

LeBrave : i dont need to prouve my skill to some one with 4 medals and only "good" player since few months
LeBrave : we cant juge the legand
LeBrave : the player with 4 medals judge the player with 40
(think about that last sentence @kore @janne)

More soon to talk about something you know than with your favorite hentai. -Extazz

And one last one for all our haters.

FRA_LeBrave:
this is the competition
everyone insulting french players and I dont care
we will just prouve it in tournament

David_Schrein

« Reply #1070 on: March 31, 2023, 07:42:50 pm »
ye kore with ur 4 golds ((

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: March 31, 2023, 08:20:21 pm »
Well there is one thing you French players all have in common, everything you type is so retarded nobody knows if you're serious or not.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #1072 on: March 31, 2023, 08:47:48 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
if u don’t wanna play u can just quit the game, I promise it’ll make it better for everyone
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: March 31, 2023, 09:01:35 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
My favourite part about this is you weren't even there were you? Lmao
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Wursti

« Reply #1074 on: March 31, 2023, 09:54:31 pm »
am i LATE to the party?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1075 on: March 31, 2023, 10:02:26 pm »
am i LATE to the party?
ye default gg
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Online Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: March 31, 2023, 10:51:59 pm »
Hey it's a honor to meet you, I'm surprised you only found this to say, you must have forgotten at least a hundred things to say about me  :-\

btw, you should play again
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:05:40 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #1077 on: March 31, 2023, 10:55:58 pm »
https://www.thescore.com/fra_fed/news/2603771/amp

nice one guys we set a precedent :)

Giorno

« Reply #1078 on: March 31, 2023, 11:28:34 pm »
https://www.thescore.com/fra_fed/news/2603771/amp

nice one guys we set a precedent :)

In same article: "Unlike England's Premier League which allows it..."

ENG > FRA yet again  8)🖕

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1079 on: April 01, 2023, 12:47:47 am »
He has been converted, who is next