Author Topic: 55th Situation  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
55th Situation
« on: September 25, 2021, 04:10:15 pm »
Since the brave and confident members at the 55th high command have locked their thread, since they are so confident they are right that they don't want anyone contradicting them on there, I have decided to make a thread dedicated especially to the discussion of what happened in the 55th.

My reply to this post before it was deleted:

To be clear, neither Blitz nor myself had any intention of leaving the 55th until we were banned. It isn't really applicable to call what we wanted a coup either, since we had nobody in mind for taking the Colonel role and wanted that to be a collective regimental decision. The rest of the officers may not have agreed, but what we were saying was evidently the view shared by the vast majority of the gren company... because the vast majority of it left after you failed to reconcile the situation. This "you're a traitor", "you're trying to coup me!" attitude is absurd; why not address the concerns being voiced instead of disregarding them and pressing ban. You literally self-destructed the gren company with that attitude. I definitely wanted the 55th to win the RGL, as we won the RGT, and wanted to make a point about a consistent lineup while shaking up the traditional regimental balance. It would have been far easier to negotiate and recommit yourself than to handle things in a way that added fuel to the fire.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
Re: 55th Situation
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 04:11:02 pm »
Spoiler
A few comments

First of all yes I was drained and talked about retiring but that was for after a next EIC most likely.

Secondly I'm less active since my sport irl is taking up a fair amount of my time which means instead of 7 days I'm on 3-4 days.

Thirdly I'm the Colonel yes but I'm not the main leader of the Gren company as there are more qualified people to lead GFs so how was I destroying the Gren company? It was doing fine besides some minor problems, I don't see how after Zeyden left I was supposedly destroying it which gave you a reason to coup... I don't attend Gren Gfs cause I'm not skilled enough in the game and they are scheduled on days I have irl training. Quen is super capable in what he does and it has always been Quenouille who runs the gren company and I who goes over the Centre companies and oversee things as a whole + I don't have to be present as Quen who is the main gren leader and LtCol is available on those days and again more than capable, never changed and has always been like this.

Next It is not your place Blitz to call an officer meeting in a regiment when you are not even an officer, Luckily every single officer found your idea and move ridiculous and just cancelled you. So what are you on about?

Sure I was quick on the bans but what do you expect? Me letting you run around in my ts and groups when you're going to leave and make/join another regiment... Nah, as you were basically the one who orchestrated this and put this bullshit in motion ;).

Now I don't think any of this matters at all anymore, it happened and so be it.

The 55th still stands strong, you should worry about your own new regiment, wasting time making drama on the 55th fse thread is just kinda sad and unproductive.
[close]
[/quote]

Secondly I'm less active since my sport irl is taking up a fair amount of my time which means instead of 7 days I'm on 3-4 days.
Yes you were less active which was totally ok because you had competent officers doing the job for you

Thirdly I'm the Colonel yes but I'm not the main leader of the Gren company as there are more qualified people to lead GFs so how was I destroying the Gren company?
To say that you have no influence in the choices in the gren company is true but to deny any responsability for it when it is part of your regiment is completely wrong, you insulted me behind my back because you didn't like me and your main argument was "It's my opinion don't cry just get over it" which proves once again that you are not a good leader by the way you handle things, as you say you had me & Quen to handle the Gren company you just had to shut up and everything would have been fine or just say "I don't like Zeyden" instead of insulting me like this.

You destroyed the Gren company with your self-destructive attitude and then after this event you go on to display a totally mudslinging attitude as if it wasn't going to cause any consequences that the RGL would be just the same when you know full well that it was going to be a massacre.

Now I don't think any of this matters at all anymore, it happened and so be it, The 55th still stands strong, you should worry about your own new regiment.
Your end of the paragraph just confirms what I just said, you have a completely mudslinging attitude, listen I'm not going to tell you this to be arrogant I have no merit to have spent 6000h on a game with 100 people on the other hand what I do have is experience in competitive and specifically in losing I have lost more times than I have won on this game and by this fact I can recognize when a team has a great chance to lose, your regiment at least the competitive part dosen't stand still strong at all you will get slaughtered at the RGL and Quen will retire right after because of the university, you will never display the same lineup with the same highly motivated officers again.

To conclude Rayleigh, you had a chance that some didn't have you inherited the work of Anthony, competent officers and very good players who were very hungry of winning and teaching others, the competitive part of your regiment was done all by itself and for you, you just had to do like the RGT you shut up you let others win you a tournament and then you go on FSE and act like it was your victory because it is your regiment.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 04:11:07 pm »
No one cares about 55th or ur shit beef

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 04:11:52 pm »

then don't post sherlock

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 04:12:27 pm »
get on with your new reg already  ;)

55th can do what they want its the beauty of owning the regiment.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 04:12:38 pm »

then don't post sherlock

question, did you talk to Rayleigh before the groupchat or after?

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 04:13:23 pm »

then don't post sherlock

question, did you talk to Rayleigh before the groupchat or after

I had no interaction with Ray, he banned me without speaking to me

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 04:14:14 pm »
wet drama

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 04:14:19 pm »

then don't post sherlock

Yeah but wasn't the coup groupchat created before talking to Rayleigh? Like if you (not you specifically, but Zeyden) already made the coup groupchat, if I was rayleigh I'd have yeeted you out too.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 04:14:44 pm »
It's just to answer because we get censored, now if you don't care which is totally ok you can just move on

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 04:15:18 pm »

then don't post sherlock

Yeah but wasn't the coup groupchat created before talking to Rayleigh? Like if you already made the coup groupchat, if I was rayleigh I'd have yeeted you out too.

What coup groupchat? Zeyden's gc? I joined that after I was banned, I was fully committed to getting everyone in there back in the 55th before I was banned.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2021, 04:16:29 pm »
Spoiler

then don't post sherlock

Yeah but wasn't the coup groupchat created before talking to Rayleigh? Like if you already made the coup groupchat, if I was rayleigh I'd have yeeted you out too.

What coup groupchat? Zeyden's gc? I joined that after I was banned, I was fully committed to getting everyone in there back in the 55th before I was banned.
[close]

True, I believe that, but my question is probably you got banned because of Blitz rather than you yourself; but Zeyden's groupchat was most likely created before talking to Rayleigh, which explains why Rayleigh started banning people as he saw who was in the groupchat.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:36:21 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2021, 04:16:41 pm »
<3

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2021, 04:21:18 pm »
for someone who apparently doesnt care about it fietta, you seem to be caring an awful lot

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2021, 04:21:19 pm »
I am glad the 45thN are standing up for the 55th!!!!!!!!

>always high
>GOAT