Author Topic: Amaterasu 正道 | "Always Higher"  (Read 22843 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Amaterasu 正道 | "Always Higher"
« on: June 23, 2021, 07:54:21 pm »
常に高い

ROSTER

TEAM CAPTAIN

About Him
Description:
After a beginning of 2021 full of failures he was thinking more and more to create his team, he was confident in his project and decided to finally make the move in June.

Quotes:
Obelix : "The bitting Mickey, if he does not have his cheese before a tourney he'll choke for sure."
Drake : "Zizou"
Tardet: "Good skill, Questionable friend."
Elsse: "Amazingly skilled player, can be a bit of a meme but he is obviously, definitely, way smarter than what some people think. Glad he found that confidence to form such a team, I personally have no doubt in his capacities to manage and lead a team to the best place."
[close]

MEMBERS

About Him
Description:
Achilles is an extremely skilful player, he knows how to do a lot of things on the game and is therefore a player who can be trusted in many aspects.

Quotes:

Fietta : "Golden's dog."
Obelix : "New gen s-key pro, very good at slaying bots on Tropical Paradise."
Zeyden : "Achilles is the best Swedish player and current Top 10 EU player."
[close]

About Him
Description:
Intelligent, realistic, strong-willed, he's everything a team needs. Altair is evolving with Amaterasu and is learning everyday and doing everything he can to help the team with non-tournament aspects such as implementing strategies etc.. Apart from the groupfighting scene one can also note that he is a very good duelist.

Quotes:
Zeyden : "An exceptional duelist and a future champion!"
[close]

About Him
Description:
Chuckster has started to make a name for himself in the last few months with some great performances, his very good aggressive range makes him very dangerous.

Quotes:
Drake : "The french uber driver."
Marxeil : "An actual rising star for Team France."
Obelix : "Real street drive-by expert, can sneak behind your back and shoot you in the head."
Zeyden : "The great chucky insults him and next Sunday you will find yourself in 0 20 against him."
[close]

About Him
Description:
A complete player who excels in the defensive aspects of the game, Higen has a excellent down stab range complementing up stab ranges of other players in the team.

Quotes:
Obelix : "El famoso "New Tiberias" since 2018, *clink clink clink* triple block in 0.001sec, he is a good frenchie."
Zeyden : "One of the most underrated players, incredibly good at what he does best."
Elsse : "The forever underrated, yet one of the best player of this game since the last 3 years, especially at the moment. I never saw him being in difficulty against some considered "best players" where he made all of them struggle with no exception. He fits perfectly into this roster as he can play wherever it is needed and probably with whoever it is needed. His qualities seems endless but not only skill talking, as humanly talking since he surely brings a lot of good things in Amaterasu, as his good mindset and his posivity."
[close]

About Him
Description:
The discovery of the year, HiReaper is an extremely determined new gen just like Altair. He evolves in the Amaterasu and also helps us in the strategic aspect.

Quotes:
Coco_Ayala : "HiReaper the bench warmer"
Quenouille : "Hireaper the eternal beginner"
Obelix : "HiReaper more like GoodbyeReaper since he dies after 2seconds in front line"
Zeyden : "I've been watching the lake of patterns and I've seen that a great future is coming for you, you just need the brain and a little less kindness don't forget "Man needs what's worst in him in order to achieve what's best in him. - Nietzche""
[close]

About Him
Description:
The young wolf of the team, he has everything it takes to succeed : a good mentality, determination, and time, he is also a skilful player who is improving day by day.

Quotes:
Fietta :"Reg hopping loser"
Obelix : "If he is not busy selling kippas in the street he'll outrange you in front line."
Zeyden : "A great player full of talent and future without any doubt, in the current top 15."
[close]

About Him
Description:
RedFire is an accomplished player, he proved several times that he was a final player by making performances that never disappoint, he is also a new gen but paradoxically with much more experience than those already present in the team.

Quotes:
Zeyden : "Redfire When he doesn't get firstpicked 8 times in a match he finds another way to sabotage us by breaking his elbow on a bike, the great bitosse "my 2 balls in a parachute",criminminally underrated".
Elsse :  "Scorned by many, if Red seriously wants to become better he will be one of the best player of this game in the upcoming months, or years. When he gets the opportunity to show his desire to carry, he is way less disappointing and can save you the round with some geniuses picks. Unless he pulls out another kick in the middle of the line up ..."
[close]

About Him
Description:
The great wall of the team, he was the last touch we needed, experienced, mature, and above all a player who specializes in the wall position is something rare in this game.

Quotes:
Obelix : "Probably a typo in the roster, else he can keep blocking longer than you can remain sane."
Zeyden : " *oink oink* the team's piglet -_-"
Elsse : "Despite the fact that he is 1/32 of StarK's skill, Steinmann is still reliable and comes out with some brilliant clutches due to his good chambers and blockings. The tchongi must be removed out of him."
[close]

About Him
Description:
One of the most balanced players in the team, he is a player that can be counted on for his experience and skills, TheDead is exactly what he needs to complete the news gen of the team.

Quotes:
Obelix : "Most balanced player in the team, has been around for years and is a reliable player."
Zenon : " Very bad english, he can't pronounce Chimpz_Server"
Zeyden : "An unmanageable freak, we love him just the way he is, even though I wish he would stop breaking my ears."
Elsse : "More than being cool, funny, and relaxed, which makes him a good teammate, he still is a significant threat and it is remarkablethat he can still have such a good level considering for how long he played that game. Moreover, he surely brings some things out due to his experience which is a perfect crossover with some of the young players of that team."
[close]

About Him
Description:
One of the players with the most potential on this game, he has a playstyle that frustrates a lot of players and an ability to adapt that reminds me of ExTaZz, a dangerous player without a doubt.

Quotes:
Obelix : "Baby Drake, without the patterns, but with S tier range skills."
Zeyden : " A geniune bitch, one of my favourite players he has suffered for a long time from criticism and bad opinion from others about his playstyle and he has never changed for them. He is a real gangster and that's the kind of guy I like to hang out with.
Elsse : "Letal range, his inflexibility is remarkable, his patience aswell. Good player that is underrated and as he show it to me in the past, he is reliable and will save you by clutching some desperates moves."
[close]

HONOURABLE MEMBERS
  Anthony
About Him
Description:
Anthony has been training players in the team for a long time like HiReaper Altair
Jakob or Zeyden who have improved greatly thanks to him!
[close]
  Fietta
About Him
Description:
The cheerleader of the team, a great friend of Amaterasu
we love him despite his lack of skill on Final Fantasy 14 :'(
[close]

PALMARES

TROPHIES

🏆 EGS | Season 2 Tournament #1 | 5v5
🏆 EGS | Season 2 Tournament #2 | 6v6
🏆 EGS | Season 2 Tournament #4 | 5v5
🏆 EGS | Season 2 Tournament #5 | 6v6
🏆 EGS | Season 2 Tournament #6 | 7v7
🏆 EGS | Season 2 Tournament #7 *Play-Off Final* | 6v6
🥈 EGS | Season 2 Tournament #3 | 7v7

THREAD TEMPLATE PROVIDED BY SKAENN AND CHUCKSTER
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 11:24:20 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Amaterasu 正道 | Groupfighting Team
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 07:54:44 pm »
We start the team after the 6v6 on the 11 July
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:56:38 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 07:54:54 pm »
yes
<3

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 07:55:53 pm »
good luck
Spoiler
[close]
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 07:57:21 pm »
Are you Chinese Zeyden?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 07:58:11 pm »
Are you Chinese Zeyden?
It's Japanese

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 07:58:33 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 08:00:09 pm »
hot

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 08:04:05 pm »
goodluck!

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2021, 08:07:30 pm »

@achilles @jakob
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2021, 08:07:36 pm »
Good luck

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 08:08:18 pm »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2021, 08:09:01 pm »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2021, 08:09:52 pm »
zeyden u weeb fuck

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?