Author Topic: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 7 (Final)  (Read 53653 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 5
« Reply #510 on: August 29, 2021, 09:15:51 pm »
MATCH ISNT OVER ITS 5-2

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 29, 2021, 09:22:53 pm »
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #512 on: August 29, 2021, 09:27:58 pm »
Thanks 45th and 92nd for a clean a match as we could expect. Sorry for the early onset dementia from me and Dams - both got the score wrong on that last round x)we were both convinced the 3 was a gitched start to that half of the match, guess the 2nd half went faster than we thought. 6-2 to the 45thN but honestly well played to both teams, the match was anything but campy, lots of exciting scraps and some really nice clutches from certain lines gg. Could have gone either way until those last few rounds.
That wrong score was funny ngl
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #513 on: August 29, 2021, 09:28:31 pm »
Thanks 45th and 92nd for a clean a match as we could expect. Sorry for the early onset dementia from me and Dams - both got the score wrong on that last round x)we were both convinced the 3 was a gitched start to that half of the match, guess the 2nd half went faster than we thought. 6-2 to the 45thN but honestly well played to both teams, the match was anything but campy, lots of exciting scraps and some really nice clutches from certain lines gg. Could have gone either way until those last few rounds.
That wrong score was funny ngl
Seriously thought you were messing with us xD

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #514 on: August 29, 2021, 10:33:20 pm »
45thN    6    -    2    92nd
Congratulations both side !

GG WP to 92nd thanks for bringing over 55+ for a big 2v2, Shame about the all chat being really loose from your end but hey ho I guess its always that way when it comes to derbies. Thanks to the refs

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why didn’t you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

#55thWasHarder

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 29, 2021, 10:35:27 pm »
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why didn’t you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?
#55thWasHarder
So EIC still hurts?

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #516 on: August 29, 2021, 10:39:43 pm »
#55thWasHarder
So EIC still hurts?

Spoiler
[close]

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #517 on: August 29, 2021, 10:40:28 pm »
#55thWasHarder
So EIC still hurts?

Yes, I can hardly bear the pain and suffering of losing a tournament I genuinely do not remember the format of

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #518 on: August 29, 2021, 10:44:51 pm »
#55thWasHarder
So EIC still hurts?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 29, 2021, 10:47:48 pm »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 29, 2021, 10:48:55 pm »
Shut up Vegi

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #521 on: August 29, 2021, 10:54:17 pm »

GG WP to 92nd thanks for bringing over 55+ for a big 2v2, Shame about the all chat being really loose from your end but hey ho I guess its always that way when it comes to derbies. Thanks to the refs

#55thWasHarder

Speak to me when you actually win a 1v1 tournament, I am sure you will have your moment in 2050.  :-X

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 29, 2021, 10:57:16 pm »
My backleading is superior to vegis

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #523 on: August 29, 2021, 11:15:15 pm »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #524 on: August 29, 2021, 11:15:25 pm »
Spoiler

#55thWasHarder

Speak to me when you actually win a 1v1 tournament, I am sure you will have your moment in 2050.  :-X
[close]

First you lose your players then you losing to Maskman the serial loser. Nice one clinging onto the past mate^  ;D

To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?