Author Topic: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 7 (Final)  (Read 53604 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 4
« Reply #405 on: August 14, 2021, 09:51:10 pm »

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 14, 2021, 09:52:09 pm »
Just as a side note, can we make sure the reduced damage scripts are off.
accepted, welcome in cccp
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Yoda

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cccp_yoda
« Reply #407 on: August 14, 2021, 09:53:32 pm »
On the behalf of the 92nd i have no hard feelings about Slavic people, i was just in the moment i hope that the 96y will forgive me but i would understand if they wouldnt.

Kind Regards Steinmann
Surmstruming talking about Slavics, gratz

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 14, 2021, 09:54:42 pm »
On the behalf of the 92nd i have no hard feelings about Slavic people, i was just in the moment i hope that the 96y will forgive me but i would understand if they wouldnt.

Kind Regards Steinmann
Surmstruming talking about Slavics, gratz

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #409 on: August 14, 2021, 09:56:54 pm »
6-2 to 92nd
[close]

GG WP to 92nd, The 92nd were up +4/  +5 even at some points for most of the match and the score reflects it. One voided round due to a mis communication with Skitty and I over internal chat, some major FiC from 96y and some minor FiC from 92nd lead to that voided round. To clarify, all parties agreed to an auto all charge at 50:00 whether lines were camping or engaged as 2 prior rounds lasted over 40 minutes. Some minor FoLs, FiCs and some rambo though fortuneately nothing game changing and thus resulted in slays.  Apologies for  the admining mistake where I reved RolandIV as opposed to Rommel, he was thus slayed after the wrong rev was given.

Thanks especially to 71st and 96y for being good sports and being very cordial and patient throughout. Doing a 100 minute 2v2 match on a Saturday evening over the summer is very draining, thanks for participating to all.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 14, 2021, 10:09:58 pm »
6-2 to 92nd
[close]

One voided round due to a mis communication with Skitty and I over internal chat, some major FiC from 96y and some minor FiC from 92nd lead to that voided round.
Fic?) There was no info about "all charge". No one in 71st and 96y can see internal admin chat so you just stole our 4th round and forced to replay it.

2.4  All Charges may be called (Ref discretion)

I mean there is no autocharge thing like you tried to prove to us

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 14, 2021, 10:14:53 pm »
6-2 to 92nd
[close]

One voided round due to a mis communication with Skitty and I over internal chat, some major FiC from 96y and some minor FiC from 92nd lead to that voided round.
Fic?) There was no info about "all charge". No one in 71st and 96y can see internal admin chat so you just stole our 4th round and forced to replay it.

2.4  All Charges may be called (Ref discretion)

I mean there is no autocharge thing like  you were trying us to believe

Granted that rule needs to be clarified however, I did say in admin chat that ALL Charge would be called at 50:00 whether lines were camping or engaged. There were some discussions and misunderstandings when the 45thN fought 7th and 19th where Art of Killing called the all charge whilst the 7th and 19th werent camping but were running away. Seeing that your first two rounds lasted over 45 minutes then I think it is a fair rule - it is a Saturday after all :P

However, I apologise for the poor reffing where the All Charge was meant to be called, I thought Skitty was doing it but it was my fault just as much as it was his.
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #412 on: August 14, 2021, 10:20:22 pm »
That round shouldn't have been a all charge, cus I only called all charge if both sides were camping. and I stated in 2 rounds for both sides to move closer when Camp timer ran out. Only in the 4th round they did, why when they are literally couple meters away shooting its still all charge?? like thats dumb (And I never said 50:00 was a insta all charge) So I never called all charge cus it wasn't needed. That round should have been for 71st & 96y. And not to be a dick towards you mask, but this wasn't you match to ref nor your decisions to take. Thats why I left cus you wanted to do everything.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 14, 2021, 10:41:19 pm »
That round shouldn't have been a all charge, cus I only called all charge if both sides were camping. and I stated in 2 rounds for both sides to move closer when Camp timer ran out. Only in the 4th round they did, why when they are literally couple meters away shooting its still all charge?? like thats dumb (And I never said 50:00 was a insta all charge) So I never called all charge cus it wasn't needed. That round should have been for 71st & 96y. And not to be a dick towards you mask, but this wasn't you match to ref nor your decisions to take. Thats why I left cus you wanted to do everything.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 14, 2021, 10:53:42 pm »
10 min all charge rule is stupid
no its not, nobody wants to spend 20minutes every round chasing lines

There has been a discussion about this rule being clarified in previous matches. I do understand my decision was debatable though I do stand by it. My decision mainly based on my interpretation on the rule set and my previous experience in leading in these 2v2s. Maybe itd be best if we clarify the 2.4 rule in particular before next match week :)

As from my understanding from both the previous matches I have played and from the discussions at hand in internal my understanding was that due to the two rounds lasting over 45 minutes it was only fair all charge would be called at 50:00. This was clarified in Admin chat that same round.

I really have tried to remain impartial this match and hard decisions had to be made granted that I was admining most of the rounds on us. If you got any more questions just throw em my way, lets not clog up the thread too much :P
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:58:41 pm by maskmanmarks »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #415 on: August 15, 2021, 12:44:28 am »
Maskman ref?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #416 on: August 15, 2021, 04:12:29 am »

What kind of tournament has these scripts enabled on their servers? This is unacceptable and a complete joke regardless of the outcome.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #417 on: August 15, 2021, 04:41:08 am »

What kind of tournament has these scripts enabled on their servers? This is unacceptable and a complete joke regardless of the outcome.
It wasn't fun seeing the guy tank a shot from 2 feet away but I wouldn't go that far.

Both sides could've swapped to a different server tbh. The roster scripts weren't implemented anyway. Mistakes happen, wrong scripts get uploaded, kincaids provided a solution so we can move on 8)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 15, 2021, 01:58:47 pm »
It was funny when we pointed it out that the scripts were active, then a couple of people complained about people tanking  :P

Offline SpookyST

• Alpha Tester
  • Top G
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Spooky
« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2021, 05:19:29 pm »
#endthewar #loveeachother #peace #fuckNW #virgin <3