Author Topic: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 7 (Final)  (Read 53613 times)

Wursti

Re: | NW 2v2 | Season II | Match-Week 2
« Reply #255 on: August 02, 2021, 09:41:52 pm »
Stockholm is right tho xd

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: August 02, 2021, 09:42:28 pm »
One day Stockholm will have thr guts to compliment 45thN without an additional wall of text at how jealous he is
Jealous about what?

Some of the finest co-ordination he's ever seen; the baits, the incredible shooting from centre, absolute gods of the battlefield

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2021, 09:45:10 pm »
I think the round Stockholm refers to that (he says) I saved them from a round void, the 71st/96y line were extremely close and as such I think charging both of them was inevitable (Especially given the angle of the charge).

There was certainly some amount of RoL (people pushing reloads after being told to move out) from the 45thN side. There were also cases of 45thN players FiCing, throwing a bottle at Desant, using other partisani weapons BUT the 45thN themselves tried to slay their own players doing it.

The worst round was one of the close ones where I believe the 45thN Grens effectively formed 2 lines and fired into the side of the 96y(?). If Stockholm had got a better view of that, I probably would have agreed that was worth voiding, but he didn't get that good of a view of it. Apparently that's not the first time it's happened so that's probably something that needs working on if that's true.

If anyone cares for a second opinion on what Stockholm is saying, the above is it.  8)

Spoiler
Personal Opinion Summary: Given the melee skill of the 71st/96y I don't think they played too well. Equally the 45thN bent the rules a bit today. There you go!
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2021, 09:52:59 pm »
I think the round Stockholm refers to that (he says) I saved them from a round void, the 71st/96y line were extremely close and as such I think charging both of them was inevitable (Especially given the angle of the charge).

There was certainly some amount of RoL (people pushing reloads after being told to move out) from the 45thN side. There were also cases of 45thN players FiCing, throwing a bottle at Desant, using other partisani weapons BUT the 45thN themselves tried to slay their own players doing it.

The worst round was one of the close ones where I believe the 45thN Grens effectively formed 2 lines and fired into the side of the 96y(?). If Stockholm had got a better view of that, I probably would have agreed that was worth voiding, but he didn't get that good of a view of it. Apparently that's not the first time it's happened so that's probably something that needs working on if that's true.

If anyone cares for a second opinion on what Stockholm is saying, the above is it.  8)

Spoiler
Personal Opinion Summary: Given the melee skill of the 71st/96y I don't think they played too well. Equally the 45thN bent the rules a bit today. There you go!
[close]

Thank you for what seemed to me a more reasonable explanation of the match, no passive aggressive shit talking  like ye Stockholm we get you hate the 45thN chill like
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 09:54:59 pm by Fietta »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 02, 2021, 10:01:16 pm »
45thN always break rules but dont tell them or fietta will rain hell fire upon you

Offline DioMioTrio

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dio
« Reply #260 on: August 02, 2021, 10:02:00 pm »
45thN   7 - 1   96y/71st

Spoiler

[close]

What a weird, and bad match. 45thN started off quite well, having better tactics and winning mostly comfortably. The 71st was clearly missing DarkTemplar and Rommel leading-wise and was mostly shot down in the beginning. The 96y endlessly chased the 45thN Centre line. A couples rounds in the match got more light-hearted and the 96y/71st team didnt really look like they care anymore, ending in them yolo charging the last 2 rounds, one of them they actually won. So far so good, 45thN did a better job, and 71st/96y gave their best in the beginning but lost.
But the 45thN as in the first match I also reffed, was not worthy of a potential tournament winner. I would say about 5 rulebreaks a round. Incredible amount of ROL, Several FICs per round, trying to spawn and use Partizani weapons, an OA from time to time, and horrible formations. Together with a lose interpretation of what they are allowed to charge. Pres saved you guys from 1 round replay I would have given. Apart from that it was all relatively small rulebreaks that we solved with revives and slays. But cmon. I´d very honestly say I saw more then 30 rulebreaks from your side tonight, against maybe 3 from the other team. Work on that!
Good luck to both regiments in the further tournament!

HOES MAD

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #261 on: August 02, 2021, 10:02:12 pm »
Waiting for stockholms autobiography to come out after the tournament

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2021, 10:11:55 pm »
45thN always break rules but dont tell them or fietta will rain hell fire upon you

Steinnman played for 45thN today sorry for the rule break
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #263 on: August 02, 2021, 10:12:51 pm »
Spoiler
45thN   7 - 1   96y/71st

Spoiler

[close]

What a weird, and bad match. 45thN started off quite well, having better tactics and winning mostly comfortably. The 71st was clearly missing DarkTemplar and Rommel leading-wise and was mostly shot down in the beginning. The 96y endlessly chased the 45thN Centre line. A couples rounds in the match got more light-hearted and the 96y/71st team didnt really look like they care anymore, ending in them yolo charging the last 2 rounds, one of them they actually won. So far so good, 45thN did a better job, and 71st/96y gave their best in the beginning but lost.
But the 45thN as in the first match I also reffed, was not worthy of a potential tournament winner. I would say about 5 rulebreaks a round. Incredible amount of ROL, Several FICs per round, trying to spawn and use Partizani weapons, an OA from time to time, and horrible formations. Together with a lose interpretation of what they are allowed to charge. Pres saved you guys from 1 round replay I would have given. Apart from that it was all relatively small rulebreaks that we solved with revives and slays. But cmon. I´d very honestly say I saw more then 30 rulebreaks from your side tonight, against maybe 3 from the other team. Work on that!
[close]

I honestly cannot comprehend what I've just read, what a load of shit. If you've seen 30+ rulebreaks why have I only seen maybe 4 bits of purple chat in the whole event?? I can't speak entirely for the Grens as I could never really see them but Centre company was consistently performing within the rule set with maybe one or two minor breaks. What was horrific was the 71st / 96y giving up and turning to just random FiC's and rambos. Apart from that, a really enjoyable game, for certain the first 5 rounds were very close. GG well played to the other team.

Skaen

« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2021, 10:14:12 pm »
Spoiler
45thN   7 - 1   96y/71st

Spoiler

[close]

[close]

I honestly cannot comprehend what I've just read, what a load of shit. If you've seen 30+ rulebreaks why have I only seen maybe 4 bits of purple chat in the whole event?? I can't speak entirely for the Grens as I could never really see them but Centre company was consistently performing within the rule set with maybe one or two minor breaks. What was horrific was the 71st / 96y giving up and turning to just random FiC's and rambos.
This. The only thing that the Centre Company could might have done better is maybe to react faster to the commands and not reload out of line. As well as some other minor things.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2021, 10:15:45 pm »

Steinnman played for 45thN today sorry for the rule break
Good flanter

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2021, 10:34:52 pm »
Maskman tonight:
click here to join the 84th

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2021, 10:39:30 pm »

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #268 on: August 02, 2021, 10:50:41 pm »
Spoiler
45thN   7 - 1   96y/71st

Spoiler

[close]

[close]

I honestly cannot comprehend what I've just read, what a load of shit. If you've seen 30+ rulebreaks why have I only seen maybe 4 bits of purple chat in the whole event?? I can't speak entirely for the Grens as I could never really see them but Centre company was consistently performing within the rule set with maybe one or two minor breaks. What was horrific was the 71st / 96y giving up and turning to just random FiC's and rambos. Apart from that, a really enjoyable game, for certain the first 5 rounds were very close. GG well played to the other team.
I understand your point at parts. Your line was the by far better one when it comes to following the rules. I don't really remember who did the FICs and OAs etc but judged by formations and ROL you were most of the time fine. But Maskmanns line was not at all.

But where you are wrong Mitchell is the "purple chat" part. In the second half there was a lot of internal admin, we wrote more than 4 things in Adminchat, and I myself minimum did 10 slays and 5 revives + some were done by Presidente.

So yes Pres did the surely more calm summary. I was probably more annoyed by the absolute shitshow you guys delivered than he was. But not a single thing I wrote is false and if you deny that you are dumb.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 02, 2021, 11:42:18 pm »
Spoiler
45thN   7 - 1   96y/71st

Spoiler

[close]

[close]

I understand your point at parts. Your line was the by far better one when it comes to following the rules. I don't really remember who did the FICs and OAs etc but judged by formations and ROL you were most of the time fine. But Maskmanns line was not at all.

But where you are wrong Mitchell is the "purple chat" part. In the second half there was a lot of internal admin, we wrote more than 4 things in Adminchat, and I myself minimum did 10 slays and 5 revives + some were done by Presidente.

So yes Pres did the surely more calm summary. I was probably more annoyed by the absolute shitshow you guys delivered than he was. But not a single thing I wrote is false and if you deny that you are dumb.

1. 30+ rulebreaks? Wrong
2. Shit formations? Wrong
3. Several FICs per round? Wrong

Sure, 1 and 3 most likely happened, but no where near to the exaggeration that you liked to portray to fit some strange narrative that 45thN's plans are to destroy the NW community or something. We're not out here intentionally trying to break rules, putting our position in the tournament in jeopardy for the purpose of winning. Sure, we'd like to win as much as everyone else but the piss-poor brain-making from some of the players going Partizani isn't representative of the regiment and is exactly why they were slain by our own regiment as El_Presidente pointed out.

Instead of constantly slating our regiment because you get sensitive when the team you wouldn't want to win, wins, you should probably focus on solidifying your regiment's grenadiers' loyalty by potentially being better people? It's all fun and games trying to paint a satire picture of our regiment, but when you're constantly nit-picking and exaggerating our mistakes, you're just being extreme cringe holding a grudge like that, sort yourself out, it's becoming a joke.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 11:45:30 pm by Fietta »