Author Topic: M. Tournaments | TRT II | 13th of June  (Read 19157 times)

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Tournaments | TRT II | 13th of June
« Reply #240 on: June 15, 2021, 10:31:10 pm »
thanks for the mods, i couldn't see the muskets otherwise

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Tournaments | TRT II | 13th of June
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2021, 04:51:01 pm »
Quite (very) late conclusion post.

Big thanks to Scottish Unicorn for providing two french servers, to Saphyro for being the main admin on B server, and to all people who applied as referees. Big thanks to the captains, which did an amazing job, I understand how hard it was to keep everything under control during a tournament, to let everyone play, to follow the rules, and at the same time to lead a team, I think that was first and last 8v8 format for this series, but I'm glad we finished it quite smooth with small amount of rulebreaking which was obviously expected.

Winner

Golden (c)
Higen
Gull
Twister
Alatriste
Komar
Achangel
Specimen
Mech
Rayleigh
xXFighterXx

Runner-up

Shadey
Marquez
Padawan
Chuckster
Felociraptor
Smallest
Blitzkrieg
Rikus
Bluemoon
MightyPaiN (c)
Ralakesh

Sorry for those who signed up but didn't take part in it. I still can't understand how it happened that I missed such a massive amount of sign-ups, I'm really sorry if you were hyped and were waiting for this tournament but didn't have a chance to play. I promise there won't be any issues like that in the next edition. By the way, I think we got a date already, it will be 5th or 12th of September, stay tuned boys <3
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |