Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Media  (Read 9267 times)

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2021 | Media
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2021, 12:55:15 pm »
Twitch VOD Germany vs France Semis w/Maskman & Achilles, I'll upload it to youtube at some point

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1000797139

Solid commentary from 3 of my favourite members in the 45thN <3333

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2021, 03:40:47 pm »

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2021, 04:28:07 pm »

Offline Plamper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2021, 03:00:40 am »
Spec POV without commentary.

Or if you don't mind, I also casted that in Mandarin. However, the graphic quality is not that good unless you create an account on that platform, which I don't suggest anyone to do.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1zV41177WM

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:02:33 am by Plamper »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2021, 02:38:36 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

XD TRUE
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Plamper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2021, 09:44:50 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

XD TRUE
Thanks for quoting on me, this is the first time I have ever been quoted on in EU community xD. However, I hope you guys don't misunderstand what I am trying to say. the word '枯燥'(kū zào in case you want to pronounce it) is more like saying there are many rounds in this match were played out the same way repetitively instead of just 'boring'. And for two strong teams. It is reasonable for them to try making no mistakes at all every time when they have the numerical advantage. Even it was not that dramatic (well still, the score itself, the 11-10 to 11-14 to 15-14 is something dramatic isn't it). It is never bored to say something about these legendary players movements and how they manage to got their first picks.

Anyway, I was extremely excited and honored to perform this match to competitive players in my country.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2021, 12:57:52 am »
Spoiler
[close]

XD TRUE
Thanks for quoting on me, this is the first time I have ever been quoted on in EU community xD. However, I hope you guys don't misunderstand what I am trying to say. the word '枯燥'(kū zào in case you want to pronounce it) is more like saying there are many rounds in this match were played out the same way repetitively instead of just 'boring'. And for two strong teams. It is reasonable for them to try making no mistakes at all every time when they have the numerical advantage. Even it was not that dramatic (well still, the score itself, the 11-10 to 11-14 to 15-14 is something dramatic isn't it). It is never bored to say something about these legendary players movements and how they manage to got their first picks.

Anyway, I was extremely excited and honored to perform this match to competitive players in my country.

Don't worry it was BORING  :)

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2021, 12:02:13 pm »
give Plamper a medal  8)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2021, 02:34:15 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

XD TRUE

Don't worry it was BORING  :)

Offline Plamper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2021, 06:51:20 pm »
Bronze match with few lines of casting in Mandarin, hope you don't mind.

And I believe that's the last match of NWWC 2021.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 06:53:44 pm by Plamper »