Author Topic: M. Tournaments | TRT - 5v5 | January 2021  (Read 18056 times)

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Tournaments | TRT - 5v5 | January 2021
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2021, 12:14:55 am »
gg were unlucky to lose 6-7 to the guys that won the tourny in quarters :C

was acc quite fun, ty

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2021, 12:32:53 am »

was acc quite fun, ty

tbf marxeil's team got two 7-6 wins in the knock outs (even with a 6-4 lead of my team which I choked) so either they simply hold them back, or it wasn't that stacked as you may think.

It was fun for me to play with players I wouldn't have played otherwise

@Zeyden, Fotin and his team
I understand that you're frustrated but challonge took the round difference and based the rankings on that. So I'm really sorry for your team to not make it through but it is what it is. if you've got 3 deciding things and all 3 are equal they take the fourth tiebreaker, which is round difference.
as this occured the 2nd time I will change it in the future, but as i said, it wasn't random, so no worries pls

I hope you enjoyed it and a massive thank you to Lindblom for providing servers and Wursti helping me setting up them, as I did this the first time.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2021, 12:36:56 am »

was acc quite fun, ty
We did throw a couple rounds vs you but yeah that was a tense match as was our one after.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2021, 12:41:38 am »
Wtf who gave Herishey extra palmare??
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #304 on: January 11, 2021, 12:50:47 am »
Wtf who gave Herishey extra palmare??
Clash himself

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #305 on: January 11, 2021, 01:03:22 am »

was acc quite fun, ty
We did throw a couple rounds vs you but yeah that was a tense match as was our one after.
no u didnt throw i just simply CLUTCHED

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #306 on: January 11, 2021, 01:32:32 am »
team that we beat 5-1 came 2nd lol

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2021, 01:42:47 am »

was acc quite fun, ty

tbf marxeil's team got two 7-6 wins in the knock outs (even with a 6-4 lead of my team which I choked) so either they simply hold them back, or it wasn't that stacked as you may think.

I understand that you're frustrated but challonge took the round difference and based the rankings on that. So I'm really sorry for your team to not make it through but it is what it is. if you've got 3 deciding things and all 3 are equal they take the fourth tiebreaker, which is round difference.
as this occured the 2nd time I will change it in the future, but as i said, it wasn't random, so no worries pls

I hope you enjoyed it and a massive thank you to Lindblom for providing servers and Wursti helping me setting up them, as I did this the first time.

There was several matches that we barely won, starting as early as the group stage. Even my fat ass became sweatty from mererly watching the games and jumping in for a round or two, trying to not cause us to lose rounds and/or the game.

It was a really enjoyable tournament, with our team atleast having a nice athmosphere and being supportive of eachother.

Thanks to the organizers and my team that carried me to my first palmares.
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2021, 01:48:15 am »
Team that we lost to came 4th lol
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2021, 02:25:21 am »
team that we beat 5-1 came 2nd lol
I think some of the harder teams were on our side of the knockouts tbh, they were one of our easier matches really. or maybe we just warmed up/had a plan by that point idk.

was acc quite fun, ty

There was several matches that we barely won, starting as early as the group stage. Even my fat ass became sweatty from mererly watching the games and jumping in for a round or two, trying to not cause us to lose rounds and/or the game.

It was a really enjoyable tournament, with our team atleast having a nice athmosphere and being supportive of eachother.

Thanks to the organizers and my team that carried me to my first palmares.
You carried us silly.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2021, 03:33:57 am »
Nickname: CiomcioLomcio
Steam Link (required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ciomcio
Where you from (Country): POLAND

8)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2021, 03:38:27 am »
Nickname: CiomcioLomcio
Steam Link (required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ciomcio
Where you from (Country): POLAND

8)

Sorry to say this one just finished :(

Im sure they'll host another one next year :D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2021, 06:03:27 am »
Another TRT is going to be mid year summer.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #313 on: January 11, 2021, 07:53:30 am »

was acc quite fun, ty

No, do not change it. That is just that in NW tournaments, we don't use to see that thing. Normally the team that beats the other team is above in the final ranking.
But honnestly your system is more logical. I was pissed off because that is not how challonge normally work on NW.
This should be explained at all the tournaments so people are not surprised anymore.

Also big thanks to my insane team, if I had not thrown up, we'd have been further in the tournament.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 11, 2021, 08:05:39 am »
Thanks to Marxeil for stepping up for bein captain