Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Groupfighting Official  (Read 19208 times)

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Groupfighting Official - Admin Apps Open
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2020, 06:48:09 pm »
nice project, I wish you good luck

and thank you for your work & dedication
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2020, 06:57:20 pm »
Belgians are needed for diversity and to represent the European ideals of peace and brotherhood.

Offline FreyrDS

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_HussBis_Cpt_FreyrDS
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2020, 07:05:11 pm »

Belgians are needed for diversity and to represent the European ideals of peace and brotherhood.

There may have been some small errors in the past but it's all a part of a neverending process of self-improvement.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2020, 07:08:02 pm »
Name: StephanGH
Unique GUID: 1953120
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/StephGH
How active can you be?: Every Day
Why do you want this role?: Too many inactive admins in previous servers resulting in a shitshow. Also, MajorMark said I've become a big boy now. So I want to prove that to the rest of the community
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Plenty, from Large Cavalry Tournaments, as a Referee or Host to Linebattles and Public servers in plenty of other games. Also organize the Cavalry Pickup Parties
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:20:11 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Kutte

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kutte / vonUttek
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2020, 07:12:25 pm »

Name: Kutte
Unique GUID: 541843
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Uttek
How active can you be?: Almost every Day, sometimes in the Night/ early Morning
Why do you want this role?: I would like to uphold the possibility for everyone playing on the Server to have fun and be assured, that the rules are being followed. Especially at Night, when most Admins are not active
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Yes, at some Lbs in the past, applied to the other GFs in the past, but never got a reply (sadly)

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2020, 07:12:29 pm »
Name: Thyrell ofc
Unique GUID: 1433154
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Thyrell/
How active can you be?: Well, I CAN be there daily of course, but I'll probably be eating all the time cuz Naz is our private chef and I am getting shouted at by Ciiges all the time, so I won't pay attention to the actual rulebreaking.
Why do you want this role?: Because this new server is glorious! Fuck the laggy servers, let's gooo. Also, I want to feel like I am the best out there like all the other applicants.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Uhm, I have been admin on numerous amount of Garry's Mod + Minecraft servers. Oh yeah as well as being 2y admin on Caulain cavGF as we all know.

Minecraft:
1. Minetopia: Huge player base, was an epic trial-admin for no more than a week.
2. Minetopa v2: Even larger player base, I did become a glorious admin but resigned after 4 days cuz of boredom.
3. Bunch of smaller servers I am too bored to list.

On a serious note though: fuck these questions cuz u're gonna get the same bullshit answer from everyone.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:15:09 pm by Thyrell »

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2020, 07:24:37 pm »
Hello ^^

Name:IVe_6eHuss_Cvl_LaSalle
Unique GUID:16860445
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993986619/
How active can you be?:daily,2 to 3 hours a day, I can be present in the morning but also in the afternoon
Why do you want this role?:In order to keep respect and to encourage others to respect the server rules
Do you have any relevant admin experience?:I applied for the old CavGf but got denied

Offline Naz

• Corporal
  • Best player EU - 1v1 me Roblox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Player EU
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2020, 07:30:40 pm »

Name: Naz
Unique GUID: 951594
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialNaz
How active can you be?: 2-3 hours everyday between 17:00-23:00
Why do you want this role?: The main reason I want to be staff is because I want to help the server in a fun but mature way. I have seen many Hackers or people just breaking the rules in general and instead of just reporting them to you guys I want to take action myself. When people break the rules it affects everyone and I want to be there to stop it immediately so we can make sure to keep those kinds of people out of the server. I have recording software and I'm also able to be active in the TeamSpeak. I don't tolerate when players break any rules of the server and will take action immediately. I am a mature player who jokes around at times but I also am very serious when the time is needed. I am a very loyal player who takes being a staff member very seriously even though it is a job that doesn't pay actual money. I can bring Honesty to the Community as I always tell the truth and own up to my actions and will not hesitate to punish those who break the rules.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: I have a lot of maturity when dealing with player related issues and also just generally talking to other players. I am a well-mannered person and very well spoken. I do not inflict flame. I should be chosen as I have an increasing passion for this server. I am a quick learner so I can learn any new rules or answers to questions quick enough to be confident about answering people's questions. I am also very durable towards hate. I do not let it get to me and do not get annoyed when players are being horrid. I was recently mod on RealRaidz which usually got around 200 players each day I know how to Screen Share and I'm not an abusive staff member. I give everyone a fair chance before taking action and I'm usually a pretty chill guy. I know what I'm doing and how to do it. I know all the basic commands and what I should be looking for when Screen Sharing players. I am also a team player and I know how to cooperate to get things done in the server. I am currently in Juinor High and I play Hockey for my school team. I am an A-B student and I take advanced classes. I work best in groups at my school and I think that could really help me out with being a Staff Member on the server. I spend most of my time on Napoleonic Wars. I am a friendly guy and I get along with most People as long as they are respectful to me, I am respectful to them. I have a small following on youtube but I intend to expand that by playing on Tournaments in hopes of gaining more followers for my channel and more players for the server. The time I would be able to play is at least 2-3 hours each day during the week and during the weekend I am able to be on whenever. And be willing to help anyone in need on the server.=)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:50:27 pm by Naz »
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2020, 07:33:24 pm »

Name: Naz
Unique GUID: 951594
Steam profile link: https:steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialNaz
How active can you be?: 2-3 hours everyday between 17:00-23:00
Why do you want this role?: The main reason I want to be staff is because I want to help the server in a fun but mature way. I have seen many Hackers or people just breaking the rules in general and instead of just reporting them to you guys I want to take action myself. When people break the rules it affects everyone and I want to be there to stop it immediately so we can make sure to keep those kinds of people out of the server. I have recording software and I'm also able to be active in the TeamSpeak. I don't tolerate when players break any rules of the server and will take action immediately. I am a mature player who jokes around at times but I also am very serious when the time is needed. I am a very loyal player who takes being a staff member very seriously even though it is a job that doesn't pay actual money. I can bring Honesty to the Community as I always tell the truth and own up to my actions and will not hesitate to punish those who break the rules.
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: I have a lot of maturity when dealing with player related issues and also just generally talking to other players. I am a well-mannered person and very well spoken. I do not inflict flame. I should be chosen as I have an increasing passion for this server. I am a quick learner so I can learn any new rules or answers to questions quick enough to be confident about answering people's questions. I am also very durable towards hate. I do not let it get to me and do not get annoyed when players are being horrid. I was recently mod on RealRaidz which usually got around 200 players each day I know how to Screen Share and I'm not an abusive staff member. I give everyone a fair chance before taking action and I'm usually a pretty chill guy. I know what I'm doing and how to do it. I know all the basic commands and what I should be looking for when Screen Sharing players. I am also a team player and I know how to cooperate to get things done in the server. I am currently in Juinor High and I play Hockey for my school team. I am an A-B student and I take advanced classes. I work best in groups at my school and I think that could really help me out with being a Staff Member on the server. I spend most of my time on Napoleonic Wars. I am a friendly guy and I get along with most People as long as they are respectful to me, I am respectful to them. I have a small following on youtube but I intend to expand that by playing on Tournaments in hopes of gaining more followers for my channel and more players for the server. The time I would be able to play is at least 2-3 hours each day during the week and during the weekend I am able to be on whenever. And be willing to help anyone in need on the server.=)

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2020, 07:57:26 pm »

Name:Cage
Unique GUID:844294
Steam profile link:u have me hun
How active can you be?: I can be very active
Why do you want this role?:Punish rule-breaking and keep the cav-gf experience as fun as possible :DDDDD
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Admin on all previous cav gfs

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:14:39 pm by Cage »

Offline TxM

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2020, 08:10:43 pm »

Name:TxM
Unique GUID: 1347943
Steam profile link:You have it
How active can you be?:Most of the time!
Why do you want this role?:To do the job right
Do you have any relevant admin experience?:Cav gf admin and you know the rest.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 10:31:24 pm by TxM »

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2020, 08:27:50 pm »
Name: Quinn
Unique GUID: 8036
Steam profile link: /quinn26/
How active can you be?: Very
Why do you want this role?: CavGF needs moderation, without an admin on just 1 troller ruins everything
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: KGL Cavgf, QRR Cavgf, Caulaincourt's Cavgf, the old Cavalry_Groupfighting, CNWL, CCL, etc

Edit: 60 slots might be a little high
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 08:46:21 pm by QuinnML »

Offline LaPierre

• Corporal
  • Le cheval c'est génial.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6e_Huss_Cvl_LaPierre
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2020, 08:31:48 pm »

Name: LaPierre
Unique GUID:1224536
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015290096
How active can you be?:I can play all the week,a bit more the week-end
Why do you want this role?: I want to bring back justice in this land, no i just want to be admin because i want to help community (even when they don't need use 90% of the time) but i will be here for the next 10% !
Do you have any relevant admin experience?: Yes , i'm admin of KGL Cav gf since some years!

Offline 9e_ACE

• Private
  • La vie et Remplie de Surprise
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
  • Nick: 8e_ACE
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2020, 08:38:46 pm »

Nom: ACE
GUID unique: 422061
Lien de profil Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042796675
quel point pouvez-vous être actif?: 10 Heur a 15 Heur semaine
Pourquoi voulez-vous ce rôle?: Je veux m'assurer que les gens ne trollent pas ou enfreindre les règles
Avez-vous une expérience administrative pertinente?: Je suis administrateur du cavgf KGL et le cav gf de Caulaincourt et 7ans de jeux 

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2020, 08:50:51 pm »
GL HF with the server