Author Topic: M-NWWC 2020 ONE DAY tournament?  (Read 3812 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
M-NWWC 2020 ONE DAY tournament?
« on: June 28, 2020, 01:36:38 am »
Your thoughts about it? Any suggestions? When is better to host it if yes?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M-NWWC 2020 ONE DAY tournament?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 01:40:32 am »
I'm already excited for an FRA vs ENG final
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 01:50:18 am »

Crusher Darktemplar Saphyro and I are planning exactly this, the thread should drop beginning of next week or end of this one :O
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 01:55:47 am »

Crusher Darktemplar Saphyro and I are planning exactly this, the thread should drop beginning of next week or end of this one :O

pls stop organizing things with me, first smiley's tourney, now this one xD

as maskmann said, we're currently working something out, so stay tuned :D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 02:00:09 am »
Well if you guys are going to use MNWWC or NWWC name you'll need my permission which you don't currently have. I have no issue with you hosting such an event ofc but I'd only give the name to those I trust.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 02:05:24 am »
Well if you guys are going to use MNWWC or NWWC name you'll need my permission which you don't currently have. I have no issue with you hosting such an event ofc but I'd only give the name to those I trust.

dw, we took another name :D

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 02:10:03 am »
why do you even need permission for this name? it's not licensed or something and also not a product from you?

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Tournesol

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 02:19:09 am »
we already had a mini nwwc few month ago boys, lets do a real one, 7v7 or above

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 02:33:57 am »
why do you even need permission for this name? it's not licensed or something and also not a product from you?
It's simply a form of common courtesy. When Hekko and Evanovic started hosting national events back in the days, they used the NWEC (Napoleonic War European Cup) name for a couple of editions and since then, as a matter of respect for the legacy they created, nobody used it afterwards even though they both stopped hosting events years ago. Herishey being the main host (alongside people like Caz & Rommel) of national events after them, he used a different name out of respect (M-NWWC and NWWC) and that's only fair he is the one to decides who gets to use it nowadays. In any case, it's only a 'name' and in no way, a proof of quality, not anymore at least.

If Saphy, Dark and the other struggle finding a good name for their one-night event ( which by the way is a really good idea so long as it's a large scale thing (7v7+) ) then I will be happy to help them finding one.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:35:42 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 03:26:21 am »
Orthodox Alliance is goin to win this tournament for sure

Serbia ♡ Mother Russia ♡ Greece

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 05:56:13 am »
NWWC 2020 never thought id see that 7 years ago... gl to the to the organisers, hmu if you need any help !

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 06:13:24 am »

Woah, that’s even more great to know actually, good luck guys looking forward to participate :)
Will keep the thread around so you can see people’s opinion and upcoming discussion.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 06:24:57 am »
NWWC 2020 never thought id see that 7 years ago... gl to the to the organisers, hmu if you need any help !

Well you saw it and you got eliminated by Poland on top of that

In any case, it's only a 'name' and in no way, a proof of quality, not anymore at least.

:'(
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 11:47:21 am »
Herishey here to ruin the party...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 11:57:04 am »
can be fun  :)

ps: eng will win that's ez pronostic  ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey