Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47218 times)

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #465 on: June 18, 2022, 02:31:24 pm »
Trexons is comparing the stereotype that polish people do manual labour jobs like toilet cleaning, to the stereotype of black people picking cotton. He's not justifying it, more calling out the stereotype.
And I thought he said that every pole is used to clean toilets..

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2022, 02:58:02 pm »
Trexons is comparing the stereotype that polish people do manual labour jobs like toilet cleaning, to the stereotype of black people picking cotton. He's not justifying it, more calling out the stereotype.
And I thought he said that every pole is used to clean toilets..
Shut up nazi

David_Schrein

« Reply #467 on: June 18, 2022, 04:44:40 pm »
When phailur tks before round starts or instantly runs in to die. Not troll :'(

if tking before round starts is bannable, MM should probably ban a few of its admins then :)
True, but phailur saying that he doesnt troll is just bullshit. Especially when you get amue, trexons, dundi, phailur and naatsuu in your team and they beat the shit out of eachother before the rounds starts to see who can be the #1 toiletcleaner.
As we all know, every pole is a toilet cleaner as well as every black person is a cotton field worker
https://www.amazon.com/Impact-202-Deluxe-Toilet-Length/dp/B0094KA8BI/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?keywords=cotton+toilet+brush&qid=1655563428&sr=8-11

Got u homie

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #468 on: June 18, 2022, 08:53:40 pm »

if tking before round starts is bannable, MM should probably ban a few of its admins then :)
True, but phailur saying that he doesnt troll is just bullshit. Especially when you get amue, trexons, dundi, phailur and naatsuu in your team and they beat the shit out of eachother before the rounds starts to see who can be the #1 toiletcleaner.
As we all know, every pole is a toilet cleaner as well as every black person is a cotton field worker
https://www.amazon.com/Impact-202-Deluxe-Toilet-Length/dp/B0094KA8BI/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?keywords=cotton+toilet+brush&qid=1655563428&sr=8-11

Got u homie

there you go

David_Schrein

« Reply #469 on: June 18, 2022, 11:17:07 pm »

Got u homie

there you go
Slaves from the past <- Modern era cleaning slaves

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #470 on: June 28, 2022, 04:22:46 pm »
You need to add in the "short description of the situation" that you were constantly throwing rounds on purpose and not joining the fight

Yeah that's right sir, i was trolling a bit during the match. Can i get a unban now?

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 28, 2022, 10:34:32 pm »
Your nickname: Ciomcio/asdfgh
Server & Time (if possible): two days ago
A short description of the situation: archangel was insulting me, and teamkilled me on purpose like three times so i shared his photo in the chat (which is published on youtube by plushka so it's basically a public knowledge)
For how long were you banned?: permanently
Who banned you?: kobzik
What rules did you break?: trolling, doxxing
Why should we unban you?: IM SORRY UNBAN ME PLS, i promise that i won't break any rules again.
Unbanned
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Fluxyy

« Reply #472 on: July 15, 2022, 08:43:53 pm »
Your nickname: LeRoux
Server & Time (if possible): 20:41 CEST idk server sorry
A short description of the situation: I'm top score and marxeil tells me I'm going to ban you for 48 hours for no reason I don't know why??
For how long were you banned?: 48h
Who banned you?: MarxeiL
What rules did you break?: Trolling while I'm top score I play serious from start to finish ???
Why should we unban you?: I didn't do anything I don't see how I troll I didn't troll chat or ingame since I top score fat explain?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #473 on: July 15, 2022, 09:50:57 pm »
Deserved, your always insulting everyone honestly so no surprise you were banned

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 15, 2022, 10:50:54 pm »
Deserved, your always insulting everyone honestly so no surprise you were banned
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #475 on: July 15, 2022, 11:28:49 pm »
Well then why didn`t you mention the fact that you were warned several times to stop trolling and take someone`s place in middle

Fluxyy

« Reply #476 on: July 15, 2022, 11:52:22 pm »
Well then why didn`t you mention the fact that you were warned several times to stop trolling and take someone`s place in middle
How do you explain that I am top score if I troll? and as if by pure chance marxeil last ?? I didn't take anyone's place I just went to mid and a Russian probably not happy in vocals with marxeil must have wanted to release me from mid because he wanted to play it for me that's all :)

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 16, 2022, 09:36:28 am »
Why do you correlate top scoring and not trolling? The person before you simply stood to the middle and you started kicking him and leaving us 4v3 in the beginning of the match
You actually want people to know how you top scored that match? By leaving your opponent which always resulted us in 3v2 while you were going for the backstabs

Fluxyy

« Reply #478 on: July 16, 2022, 09:40:05 am »
Why do you correlate top scoring and not trolling? The person before you simply stood to the middle and you started kicking him and leaving us 4v3 in the beginning of the match
You actually want people to know how you top scored that match? By leaving your opponent which always resulted us in 3v2 while you were going for the backstabs
You have no argument and the only ones are false, it doesn't surprise me to come from a NW player

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 16, 2022, 09:46:19 am »
You have no argument and the only ones are false, it doesn't surprise me to come from a NW player
what he need will be do.