Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47229 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #450 on: June 17, 2022, 08:36:01 pm »
instantly runs in to die.
Can someone show me a recording of me doing this? If you want to ban me just say we dont like you and perm ban me. In fact, pair up with me after i get unbanned ill troll and now youll have an excuse to perm ban me.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #451 on: June 17, 2022, 08:46:24 pm »
Can someone show me a recording of me doing this? If you want to ban me just say we dont like you and perm ban me. In fact, pair up with me after i get unbanned ill troll and now youll have an excuse to perm ban me.
Sorry Phailur but even I remember you running in and throwing matches. Basically not really giving a fuck about winning and I haven't played NWMM for months.

Phailur

« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2022, 08:51:51 pm »
Sorry Phailur but even I remember you running in and throwing matches. Basically not really giving a fuck about winning and I haven't played NWMM for months.
If thats the case just perm ban me, theres no reason for a troll like me.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #453 on: June 17, 2022, 09:04:17 pm »
If thats the case just perm ban me, theres no reason for a troll like me.

Why are you so butthurt
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Phailur

« Reply #454 on: June 17, 2022, 09:37:35 pm »
Im not butthurt, i was surprised why i got a random ban for a week. I was banned before alongside some people and i didnt say anything, as that one was justified. This one wasnt which is why i appealed. But the admins dont give a shit - "no discussion".

If me just playing the game is trolling then this admin team is the most incompetent team ive ever seen! MM came out 2 years ago and i havent been banned or punished in those 2 years! Considering im such a menace to other's games you might as well perm ban me for 2 years worth of trolling.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #455 on: June 17, 2022, 11:52:45 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
You tked Soulja right as the round started in a 9-9 situation though hmmm  ??? ???
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

David_Schrein

« Reply #456 on: June 18, 2022, 12:32:55 am »
When phailur tks before round starts or instantly runs in to die. Not troll :'(

if tking before round starts is bannable, MM should probably ban a few of its admins then :)
True, but phailur saying that he doesnt troll is just bullshit. Especially when you get amue, trexons, dundi, phailur and naatsuu in your team and they beat the shit out of eachother before the rounds starts to see who can be the #1 toiletcleaner.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 18, 2022, 12:33:36 am »
Spoiler
[close]
You tked Soulja right as the round started in a 9-9 situation though hmmm  ??? ???
why did you post this ?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #458 on: June 18, 2022, 01:33:39 am »
Im not butthurt, i was surprised why i got a random ban for a week. I was banned before alongside some people and i didnt say anything, as that one was justified. This one wasnt which is why i appealed. But the admins dont give a shit - "no discussion".

If me just playing the game is trolling then this admin team is the most incompetent team ive ever seen! MM came out 2 years ago and i havent been banned or punished in those 2 years! Considering im such a menace to other's games you might as well perm ban me for 2 years worth of trolling.

cope
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #459 on: June 18, 2022, 03:32:36 am »

if tking before round starts is bannable, MM should probably ban a few of its admins then :)

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #460 on: June 18, 2022, 01:31:02 pm »

True, but phailur saying that he doesnt troll is just bullshit. Especially when you get amue, trexons, dundi, phailur and naatsuu in your team and they beat the shit out of eachother before the rounds starts to see who can be the #1 toiletcleaner.
As we all know, every pole is a toilet cleaner as well as every black person is a cotton field worker

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #461 on: June 18, 2022, 02:14:22 pm »
LMFAO WHAT

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #462 on: June 18, 2022, 02:20:45 pm »
Trexons is comparing the stereotype that polish people do manual labour jobs like toilet cleaning, to the stereotype of black people picking cotton. He's not justifying it, more calling out the stereotype.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 18, 2022, 02:22:18 pm »
blitz are you actually this stupid xD ?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #464 on: June 18, 2022, 02:30:16 pm »
just surprised he actually said that