Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 48027 times)

Fluxyy

Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #375 on: June 03, 2022, 03:01:18 pm »
Spoiler
It's funny that people who make fun of other people's suicide are unban because "they can be reasoned with, and Chuckster who is just acting like a retard is not getting unban after all thoses days
difference is i'm not breaking any rules and wasting peoples time. if you find my posts too offensive just block me lol
Blocking you? I don't care about your posts it's nothing personal. My friend gets jumped on, I jump in to help him, I don't care about the rest man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maybe instead of "helping" your retarded friend you should teach him manners
Start learning them yourself and not being racist  ;D

le ypocrite
[close]
Where hypocrite
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 02:46:34 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #376 on: June 03, 2022, 10:06:26 pm »
Spoiler
It's funny that people who make fun of other people's suicide are unban because "they can be reasoned with, and Chuckster who is just acting like a retard is not getting unban after all thoses days
difference is i'm not breaking any rules and wasting peoples time. if you find my posts too offensive just block me lol
Blocking you? I don't care about your posts it's nothing personal. My friend gets jumped on, I jump in to help him, I don't care about the rest man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
hypocrite for thinking everyone is racist towards french people. Nobody could give a shit if you are french or not.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 02:46:22 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2022, 11:30:31 pm »
Spoiler

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
hypocrite for thinking everyone is racist towards french people. Nobody could give a shit if you are french or not.

Spoiler
[close]

Fluxyy

« Reply #378 on: June 04, 2022, 02:44:14 am »
Spoiler

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
I never said that everything is racist of the French send a screen or I say it?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 02:46:04 am by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #379 on: June 04, 2022, 02:46:59 am »
Spoilers after 5 quotes lads, keeps it nice and tidy :3

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #380 on: June 04, 2022, 10:40:38 am »
Spoilers after 5 quotes lads, keeps it nice and tidy :3
loser
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 04, 2022, 11:50:38 am »
Spoiler

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
You make it seem like it with your posts. Also told me on steam that Python is being racist towards french people? Same with Chuckster and Zeyden thinking everyone is racist towards french people. If you seriously believe Python, me or any other admin is racist or puts you on a disadvantage because you are french, you are a hypocrite.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #382 on: June 04, 2022, 12:06:28 pm »
Spoiler

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
You make it seem like it with your posts. Also told me on steam that Python is being racist towards french people? Same with Chuckster and Zeyden thinking everyone is racist towards french people. If you seriously believe Python, me or any other admin is racist or puts you on a disadvantage because you are french, you are a hypocrite.
I didn't think talking to clowns could do any good  ::) ::)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2022, 12:29:04 pm »

chuckster writing his very well thought and cohesive arguments

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 04, 2022, 01:05:01 pm »

chuckster writing his very well thought and cohesive arguments
Kong you are too short to see over the fence.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2022, 01:09:40 pm »
Spoiler

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
euh euh Python euh euh Python euh euh Python, can you stop putting Python everywhere.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2022, 02:16:21 pm »
Spoiler

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
euh euh Python euh euh Python euh euh Python, can you stop putting Python everywhere.
he wouldn't have to if you didn't bring him up in every post
Spoiler
You should take more antidepressant pills because you are so trash, my little cunt.
wow youre so unhinged and nasty, very impressive
What is impressive it's for everyone you are an agressive player but when you play against me you dont stab and you are in your spawn in 5 seconds. You forgot your anti-French hatred, son of a bitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1484892004?t=1h10m2s
Ok python but sadly you tk bagins and miss a stab vs a guy holding a sideblock
[close]
Spoiler
Great work, just making your situation worse and worse Chuckster. Then you complain even more?
Python don't talk, just sit on your comfortable sofa and wait for LaPache, Movement, Fietta etc to suck your big fat dick
[close]

Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2022, 03:33:10 pm »
Spoiler

le ypocrite
Where hypocrite
[close]
he wouldn't have to if you didn't bring him up in every post
Spoiler
You should take more antidepressant pills because you are so trash, my little cunt.
wow youre so unhinged and nasty, very impressive
What is impressive it's for everyone you are an agressive player but when you play against me you dont stab and you are in your spawn in 5 seconds. You forgot your anti-French hatred, son of a bitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1484892004?t=1h10m2s
Ok python but sadly you tk bagins and miss a stab vs a guy holding a sideblock
[close]
Spoiler
Great work, just making your situation worse and worse Chuckster. Then you complain even more?
Python don't talk, just sit on your comfortable sofa and wait for LaPache, Movement, Fietta etc to suck your big fat dick
[close]
You hate french fries because it's "french" in the word. The book is in front of the table.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2022, 05:41:27 pm »
Same with Chuckster and Zeyden thinking everyone is racist towards french people.
:o

I promise to offer 100 euros to WBMM if you can find a single time (FSE, teamspeak, steam logs) I said I thought people were racist towards French people

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2022, 05:43:16 pm »
For 1 gold medal a month you can save this poor frenchie from being racially targeted because they eat frogs