Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 48019 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #345 on: June 03, 2022, 05:07:41 am »
It's funny that people who make fun of other people's suicide are unban because "they can be reasoned with, and Chuckster who is just acting like a retard is not getting unban after all thoses days
difference is i'm not breaking any rules and wasting peoples time. if you find my posts too offensive just block me lol

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #346 on: June 03, 2022, 06:16:51 am »
It's funny that people who make fun of other people's suicide are unban because "they can be reasoned with, and Chuckster who is just acting like a retard is not getting unban after all thoses days
difference is i'm not breaking any rules and wasting peoples time. if you find my posts too offensive just block me lol
Blocking you? I don't care about your posts it's nothing personal. My friend gets jumped on, I jump in to help him, I don't care about the rest man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 03, 2022, 06:30:56 am »
Blocking you? I don't care about your posts it's nothing personal. My friend gets jumped on, I jump in to help him, I don't care about the rest man ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maybe instead of "helping" your retarded friend you should teach him manners

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 03, 2022, 07:41:48 am »
You should take more antidepressant pills because you are so trash, my little cunt.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #349 on: June 03, 2022, 08:17:25 am »

Nice but your reasoning is nonsensical
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 03, 2022, 08:21:24 am »

Nice but your reasoning is nonsensical
Like your playtime in proudboys  ;)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 03, 2022, 09:17:37 am »
You should take more antidepressant pills because you are so trash, my little cunt.
wow youre so unhinged and nasty, very impressive

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 03, 2022, 09:37:18 am »
What is impressive it's for everyone you are an agressive player but when you play against me you dont stab and you are in your spawn in 5 seconds. You forgot your anti-French hatred, son of a bitch.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #353 on: June 03, 2022, 09:44:57 am »
What is impressive it's for everyone you are an agressive player but when you play against me you dont stab and you are in your spawn in 5 seconds. You forgot your anti-French hatred, son of a bitch.
chuky stop toxic  ;) ::)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #354 on: June 03, 2022, 09:51:23 am »
wow, Chuckster, are you bullied IRL? You are just trashtalking everything and everyone. If you really want to be unbanned (which I doubt sometimes) you shouldn`t behave like a little idiot

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #355 on: June 03, 2022, 09:59:23 am »
wow, Chuckster, are you bullied IRL? You are just trashtalking everything and everyone. If you really want to be unbanned (which I doubt sometimes) you shouldn`t behave like a little idiot
not bullied, he fucks a different bitch every night and is millionaire
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 03, 2022, 10:01:41 am »
I have an amazing new girlfriend, i make ton of money, im living in a beautiful app, im gonna buy a new car and you ? :)))

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #357 on: June 03, 2022, 10:03:00 am »
Aw thanks chuckster I always knew I was amazing

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #358 on: June 03, 2022, 10:03:41 am »
I have an amazing new girlfriend, i make ton of money, im living in a beautiful app, im gonna buy a new car and you ? :)))
im loving it
<3

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 03, 2022, 10:05:56 am »
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1484892004?t=1h10m2s