Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47792 times)

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2022, 02:24:59 pm »
half of chucksters posts are unban request - let him play already è_é

Maybe once he realises spamming his irony filled unban request isn’t exactly helping his situation then and only then lapache MAY unban him XD
I realize that 2 years ago you were a shit player on the bench and now you are still a shit player on the bench; I hope you don't have bad knees  ;)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #301 on: June 02, 2022, 02:32:26 pm »

Maybe once he realises spamming his irony filled unban request isn’t exactly helping his situation then and only then lapache MAY unban him XD
I realize that 2 years ago you were a shit player on the bench and now you are still a shit player on the bench; I hope you don't have bad knees  ;)
Keep posting Chuckster, you're pure class!:
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

David_Schrein

« Reply #302 on: June 02, 2022, 03:08:56 pm »

kore dont bully him please! Or else he is gonna cry to the whole community just like when his best friend obelix bullied him.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 02, 2022, 03:21:36 pm »

kore dont bully him please! Or else he is gonna cry to the whole community just like when his best friend obelix bullied him.
Do you remember when Amaterasu make your trash team disbanded after 3 win in 3 tournament, you are one of the worst leader all time just good to suck dick and stack your shit team to loose in semi, In EGS Season 2 appartently you didnt suck Python well (Roman is better than you for that).

David_Schrein

« Reply #304 on: June 02, 2022, 03:25:41 pm »

Do you remember when Amaterasu make your trash team disbanded after 3 win in 3 tournament, you are one of the worst leader all time just good to suck dick and stack your shit team to loose in semi, In EGS Season 2 appartently you didnt suck Python well (Roman is better than you for that).
if u think that was the reason we disbanded, keep it up. From asking everyone to give you pity for being bullied to thinking you became a big man chuckster. https://youtube.com/shorts/LloPC2KszuQ?feature=share

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2022, 03:37:09 pm »

if u think that was the reason we disbanded, keep it up. From asking everyone to give you pity for being bullied to thinking you became a big man chuckster. https://youtube.com/shorts/LloPC2KszuQ?feature=share
Your trash nation team loose 15-3 to poland 😭😭 but you are a low IQ too understand what i did when i play but do you remember when i firspick you when i played vs you last tournament (and when i didnt firspick you  were useless ten meter away of your teammate) Keep talking but you are playing since 10 years and you dont know how to play Groupfight and you still think its all about getting kill 😭😭

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 02, 2022, 03:37:20 pm »
He shouldn't be rewarded for spamming unban appeals, would be a bad example for other banned people ...
Yeah

I suck Python off because he is an admin? Don't you think he might be admin because he helped me with making NWMM possible and because he is doing a good admin job?
It's just weird how someone can keep acting this stupid. If you didn't start acting like a child after being banned to me and the other admins your ban would most certainly be lifted a long time ago still you contiue acting like a child.

Your nickname: Ceedoy
Server & Time (if possible): I don't remember. It was a long time ago.
A short description of the situation: A long time ago I was banned for trolling and killing a server administrator in the middle of a match. To get around the ban I created many accounts. Please unban at least one account to give me the opportunity to play.
At the request of Kobzik, rating administrator leave this message. I ask to unban any of my account, preferably the one for which I have access, so I do not have to play with the accounts of friends and expose them to the threat of ban, as it was with serafimom, aka koshkamoroshka. Thank you.

For how long were you banned?:A long time ago.
Who banned you?: I don't remember, I think it was Maskmann.
What rules did you break?: Trolled the administrator, argued with him in chat and deliberately killed him when he was on my team.Then he was banned, and circumvented the bans by creating several accounts.
First for trolling and deliberately killing an administrator
Then for creating fake accounts, and for playing friends' accounts.
Why should we unban you?:They shouldn't. I was asked to leave a request to be unblocked - I did.
If Kobzik believes you deserve another chance I don't mind it.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 02, 2022, 03:41:29 pm »
He shouldn't be rewarded for spamming unban appeals, would be a bad example for other banned people ...
Yeah

I suck Python off because he is an admin? Don't you think he might be admin because he helped me with making NWMM possible and because he is doing a good admin job?
It's just weird how someone can keep acting this stupid. If you didn't start acting like a child after being banned to me and the other admins your ban would most certainly be lifted a long time ago still you contiue acting like a child.

A short description of the situation: A long time ago I was banned for trolling and killing a server administrator in the middle of a match. To get around the ban I created many accounts. Please unban at least one account to give me the opportunity to play.
At the request of Kobzik, rating administrator leave this message. I ask to unban any of my account, preferably the one for which I have access, so I do not have to play with the accounts of friends and expose them to the threat of ban, as it was with serafimom, aka koshkamoroshka. Thank you.

What rules did you break?: Trolled the administrator, argued with him in chat and deliberately killed him when he was on my team.Then he was banned, and circumvented the bans by creating several accounts.
Why should we unban you?:They shouldn't. I was asked to leave a request to be unblocked - I did.
Roman you are trash and a cunt player both on native and on NW (even my father is better than you on NW  8)) and Roman can you stop acting like a simp and unban me or at least respond to my unban app so i can stop wasting my time on this app.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 02, 2022, 03:43:14 pm »
Your nickname: Chuckster / MVL
Server & Time (if possible): Server 5 02/05/2022 22:18:29
A short description of the situation: I wanted to play with my friend  since 4 games and they didnt pick us together on purpose, so i didnt want to play and let my team die and kd save at the end, smallest ban temp me mid match, After the match smallest also banned me from the website chat (nice freedom of expression), i was still on the queue so i though i was unbanned but the lobby was glitch, after smallest / the holy Python asked me to leave (it was 10/12) but i was afk (i went to hang up my laundry) and when i return to my pc i was banned permanently  and they started another mm game.
For how long were you banned?:Permanently
Who banned you?: Smallest (IronPaladin892) /Python (who)
What rules did you break?:  In-Game Rules
Why should we unban you?: Why should we unban you?: I'm deeply sorry for the trolling and the toxic behavior I had, I have to say that I'm not proud of the way I acted and I won't do it again, there was many people who had been toxic and shit talking me, and my friends so I got tilted about that. I hope I will be unbanned soon, I learnt from my mistakes and I won't do it again. Now I'm the 2022 NWWC winner and it made me grow as a person. Finally, I wanted to apologize to all admins involved especially LaPache who I was genuinely mean and toxic with without any valid reasons.

Looking at the Code of Conduct, I haven't commited more than ten offenses so I should have been unban since a long time now.

Kinds regards,
The good frenchie, Chuckster.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #309 on: June 02, 2022, 03:44:06 pm »
I love chuckster he is so cute

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 02, 2022, 03:46:36 pm »
Yeah

Roman you are trash and a cunt player both on native and on NW (even my father is better than you on NW  8)) and Roman can you stop acting like a simp and unban me or at least respond to my unban app so i can stop wasting my time on this app.
I responded to your orginal appeal. Everytime you make a new one I read it and then I see you insulting other people in the next 5 posts. You just don't understand that toxicity won't bring you any further. Because why would I allow someone back into MM who is clearly toxic?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #311 on: June 02, 2022, 03:47:50 pm »
Dw he's like me LaPache, toxic on FSE but never ingame!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2022, 03:48:32 pm »
Janne is allowed to play tho and he’s toxic

Nock

« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2022, 03:49:45 pm »
if you permban someone from MM for being toxic, might aswell permban 90% of its playerbase

this is nonsense

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 02, 2022, 03:50:20 pm »
Yeah

I responded to your orginal appeal. Everytime you make a new one I read it and then I see you insulting other people in the next 5 posts. You just don't understand that toxicity won't bring you any further. Because why would I allow someone back into MM who is clearly toxic?
My father, my brother, my brother in law, my cousins have mount and blade, i will just play with their account  ;) Sadly it will ruin other player experience. Imagine a lobby Python Bunter, me with a random name and 9 random shit player like shogun, kore movement etc i will be pick in the last and i will just smurf the game with a 2 KD  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)