Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47230 times)

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #285 on: May 23, 2022, 04:27:21 pm »
Your nickname: Red
Server & Time (if possible): yesterday around the 6 gmt or smth
A short description of the situation: I was trying to teamhit before the rounds for imitating faisan but unfortunately i tked 2 times my good friend strawhead.
For how long were you banned?: i think 100 hours
Who banned you?: Bunter_Opa
What rules did you break?: Rule 3 of the common rules - number one which is (1) Attacking your teammates on purpose is not allowed. If you are found teamhitting on purpose you will be warned and if you continue you will be banned.
Why should we unban you?: I'm sorry. I didnt mean to tk my good friend strawhead. I educated myself against trolling so i won't do it anymore. I beg your pardon

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #286 on: May 23, 2022, 05:38:06 pm »
Kind regards
The good Swiss
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2022, 10:12:12 pm »
A short description of the situation: I was trying to teamhit before the rounds for imitating faisan but unfortunately i tked 2 times my good friend strawhead.
What rules did you break?: Rule 3 of the common rules - number one which is (1) Attacking your teammates on purpose is not allowed. If you are found teamhitting on purpose you will be warned and if you continue you will be banned.
Why should we unban you?: I'm sorry. I didnt mean to tk my good friend strawhead. I educated myself against trolling so i won't do it anymore. I beg your pardon
unbanned
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #288 on: May 24, 2022, 10:15:43 am »
all the fra is ban?  :o
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Strawhead

• Captain
  • I am on a long and narrow path.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 29, 2022, 03:18:12 am »
You probably teamkilled my Portuguese alter ego. I haven't played in the MM at least 3 months and let's say if you teamkilled me I wouldn't complain. :-*

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #290 on: May 29, 2022, 02:00:52 pm »
You probably teamkilled my Portuguese alter ego. I haven't played in the MM at least 3 months and let's say if you teamkilled me I wouldn't complain. :-*
well fuck

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 29, 2022, 04:49:26 pm »
Your nickname: Chuckster / MVL
Server & Time (if possible): Server 5 02/05/2022 22:18:29
A short description of the situation: I wanted to play with my friend  since 4 games and they didnt pick us together on purpose, so i didnt want to play and let my team die and kd save at the end, smallest ban temp me mid match, After the match smallest also banned me from the website chat (nice freedom of expression), i was still on the queue so i though i was unbanned but the lobby was glitch, after smallest / the holy Python asked me to leave (it was 10/12) but i was afk (i went to hang up my laundry) and when i return to my pc i was banned permanently  and they started another mm game.
For how long were you banned?:Permanently
Who banned you?: Smallest (IronPaladin892) /Python (who)
What rules did you break?:  In-Game Rules
Why should we unban you?:Why should we unban you?: I'm deeply sorry for the trolling and the toxic behavior I had, I have to say that I'm not proud of the way I acted and I won't do it again, there was many people who had been toxic and shit talking me, and my friends so I got tilted about that. I hope I will be unbanned soon, I learnt from my mistakes and I won't do it again. Now I'm the 2022 NWWC winner and it made me grow as a person. Finally, I wanted to apologize to all admins involved especially LaPache who I was genuinely mean and toxic with without any valid reasons.

Looking at the Code of Conduct, I haven't commited more than ten offenses so I should have been unban since a long time now.

Kinds regards,
The good frenchie, Chuckster.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 05:51:58 pm by Chuckster »

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #292 on: June 02, 2022, 10:24:03 am »
Your nickname: Ceedoy
Server & Time (if possible): I don't remember. It was a long time ago.
A short description of the situation: A long time ago I was banned for trolling and killing a server administrator in the middle of a match. To get around the ban I created many accounts. Please unban at least one account to give me the opportunity to play.
At the request of Kobzik, rating administrator leave this message. I ask to unban any of my account, preferably the one for which I have access, so I do not have to play with the accounts of friends and expose them to the threat of ban, as it was with serafimom, aka koshkamoroshka. Thank you.

For how long were you banned?:A long time ago.
Who banned you?: I don't remember, I think it was Maskmann.
What rules did you break?: Trolled the administrator, argued with him in chat and deliberately killed him when he was on my team.Then he was banned, and circumvented the bans by creating several accounts.
First for trolling and deliberately killing an administrator
Then for creating fake accounts, and for playing friends' accounts.
Why should we unban you?:They shouldn't. I was asked to leave a request to be unblocked - I did.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 02, 2022, 11:39:34 am »
Your nickname: Chuckster / MVL
Server & Time (if possible): Server 5 02/05/2022 22:18:29
A short description of the situation: I wanted to play with my friend  since 4 games and they didnt pick us together on purpose, so i didnt want to play and let my team die and kd save at the end, smallest ban temp me mid match, After the match smallest also banned me from the website chat (nice freedom of expression), i was still on the queue so i though i was unbanned but the lobby was glitch, after smallest / the holy Python asked me to leave (it was 10/12) but i was afk (i went to hang up my laundry) and when i return to my pc i was banned permanently  and they started another mm game.
For how long were you banned?:Permanently
Who banned you?: Smallest (IronPaladin892) /Python (who)
What rules did you break?:  In-Game Rules
Why should we unban you?: Why should we unban you?: I'm deeply sorry for the trolling and the toxic behavior I had, I have to say that I'm not proud of the way I acted and I won't do it again, there was many people who had been toxic and shit talking me, and my friends so I got tilted about that. I hope I will be unbanned soon, I learnt from my mistakes and I won't do it again. Now I'm the 2022 NWWC winner and it made me grow as a person. Finally, I wanted to apologize to all admins involved especially LaPache who I was genuinely mean and toxic with without any valid reasons.

Looking at the Code of Conduct, I haven't commited more than ten offenses so I should have been unban since a long time now.

Kinds regards,
The good frenchie, Chuckster.

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2022, 11:47:01 am »
half of chucksters posts are unban request - let him play already è_é
<3

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #295 on: June 02, 2022, 01:20:38 pm »
half of chucksters posts are unban request - let him play already è_é

Maybe once he realises spamming his irony filled unban request isn’t exactly helping his situation then and only then lapache MAY unban him XD
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2022, 01:29:44 pm »
He shouldn't be rewarded for spamming unban appeals, would be a bad example for other banned people ...

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2022, 01:35:09 pm »
He shouldn't be rewarded for spamming unban appeals, would be a bad example for other banned people ...
Why don't you cry about it?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2022, 02:04:08 pm »
I mean reading his last one I don't think he's being sarcastic at all

#FREECHUCKSTER

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2022, 02:22:11 pm »
You should do this in game because you are fucking dogshit since 2 years lmao